PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 02:37 PM #1
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang

My Trip To Pittsburgh's Midget Farm

Theres been many stories about a "midget farm" somewhere in Pittsburgh. They arent exactly farms but the story I heard just this last week was that there is a house on a pretty small road that where a midget family lives where supposively they will chase you with whatever they can get their little midget hands on if they see you around their property.

This this isnt just a regular house, the house itself is miniature, rumors are it was built by one of the deceased midgets specially for the family to live in. The house is about the size of a classroom and there is about a 2 foot high picket fence outside and a ****in miniature car. BTW the house is RIGHT across the street from a power plant, Im not too sure if thats relevant but that makes it a lot creepier.

So a bunch of my friends decided to head out last night because one of us got a hold of some directions to get there. The road we drove to get there was windy as **** and we took 2 cars so we had our little share of drifting on the way to get there. So when we finally reached the main stretch where the house was, my buddy's car in front just came to a stop and we got about 10 seconds to check it out. Our plan was to find a place to pull over and one of my friends was going to get out and knock on the door. Well this never went as planned because we started driving away to pull over and that second a white buick pulls out of the driveway. This is wen my friend in the backseat turns around and screams "ITS THE ****IN MIDGET!!" We communicated with our other car by cell phone and wen we heard that we gunned it into a nearby neighborhood and soon lost her. We pulled into a houses driveway which was big as **** and planned that we wouldnt let a midget chase us so we were gonna chase her.

This is where things got sticky. We were about 200 yards away from the house and the Buick was parked outside with its lights on, so we culdnt drive around it cuz the road was narrow as **** and my plan was to remain unnoticed until one of the people in my car got out and screamed you ****in midget! about 3-4 times. Then the midget (who we later found out was a lad) turns on her reverse lights and at this point we were scared as hell. This road was only about 8 feet wide so in order to turn around we had to do a whole 9 point turn :nododgy: And by the time we turned all the way around she was right behind us. The two cars split up and I went back into the driveway we were in which was a completely stupid mistake. We waited up there with our lights off for about 5 minutes and then....the midget pulls in the driveway so we cant get out and the man that lived there talked to her for about another 5 min. There was no other choice but to drive down and as soon as we got down there the midget left and we got quite an earful from the guy that lived there about being on his property, so I *****ed my way out of that one.

We then decided that we were heading home and we got to pass the house one more time only to see that she was waiting for us and followed us for about 5 more minutes (im guessing she got our liscence plate) When we met up with the other car they told us that during that first 5 minutes that we were hiding up in that driveway that they were face to face with the midget and she got out and banged on their windows and they sped away.

Im sorry I couldnt get pics, I had all intentions of taking some and posting them on PBN for you guys but we had no chance, I google mapped the place and found even more houses than we saw

http://wikimapia.org/1555526/

Thats houses and u can see the power plant for all of u who want to call shens. We plan on going back at night so Ill try my best to get pics

tl;dr- went to a midget house got chased by a midget and *****ed at by a hick

***EDIT*** Obtained Pictures Courtesy Of johnjay

Shot with Omnivision 9655 1.3 MP. at 1969-12-31

So for all of you who called shens, you have been all owned

Last edited by Turb0 Negr0 : 06-22-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2007, 02:40 PM #2
cowtipper7
AmiSome12r3m3mb37

Bwahaha, I only read shortened version, but it sounds funny.

-.-Pics of naked girls-.-

My Cybernation
be mature cleanse save the reserve and begin starting fresh but i don't know when i'm a small target that likes to snap cop an attitude and your on the list please don't be mean or others get pissed
Old 03-02-2007, 02:41 PM #3
Ben.haK (Banned)

Kay.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:41 PM #4
Bleachdnblonde

I'm calling shens because we have the same myth up here in wisconsin. Except it's called "haunchyville." I've heard a million stories of people being chased by haunchies weilding pitchforks and little minature shotguns

It's actually just a gated community way back in the woods. These people have so much money they build play houses for their kids on the land. So before you get back through the woods to the regular houses you see all these tiny houses that look like midgets would live in them. It's just a big hoax. Probably something similar out by you. The mystery surrounding it is simply these people live in such an exclusive community they demand the cops keep a close eye on it. There's this creepy gate at the end of a dead end road that leads into the woods and cops frequently sit in the woods on the weekends waiting for teenagers.

Bleached

"the useless skin around the vag is called a women"
Originally posted by HKARMYBALLER
Old 03-02-2007, 02:43 PM #5
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleachdnblonde View Post
I'm calling shens because we have the same myth up here in wisconsin. Except it's called "haunchyville." I've heard a million stories of people being chased by haunchies weilding pitchforks and little minature shotguns

It's actually just a gated community way back in the woods. These people have so much money they build play houses for their kids on the land. So before you get back through the woods to the regular houses you see all these tiny houses that look like midgets would live in them. It's just a big hoax. Probably something similar out by you.
Yeah but I actually saw the midget lady....
Old 03-02-2007, 02:44 PM #6
Bleachdnblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turb0 Negr0 View Post
Yeah but I actually saw the midget lady....
"Everyone" has seen the midgets out by us too, yet no one ever seems to have proof.

pics or shens

Bleached

Old 03-02-2007, 02:46 PM #7
Nathan Explosion (Banned)

Quote:
"Everyone" has seen the midgets out by us too, yet no one ever seems to have proof.

pics or shens
I've never seen a midget before.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:47 PM #8
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang

I swear to god this is no joke, Im going back in about 2 weeks and ill try to snag some photos
Old 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM #9
Bleachdnblonde

Quote:
We discovered it is a colony of midgets living in the woods near Muskego. Furthermore, these midgets are said to be armed, even deadly. Supposedly, a lone "normal sized" man is their protector. And the Haunchies are reputed to be prolific, spread across a huge area from southeastern Waukesha County into Milwaukee County, through Franklin, St. Fancis, and into Grant Park in South Milwaukee. It is one huge midget infestation - at least according to our e-mail correspondents.

Haunchyville is a legend known to teens throughout the Great Milwaukee area. What makes it a legend is that the stories defy common sense. The so-called facts aren't consistent, the location of the colony changes based on who's telling the story, and only teens seem to know about it. Thanks to the Internet and rumor, teens from far away as Fond Du Lac have heard the tales.

Of course, fascination with miniature versions of everyday things seem to be part of human nature. This nowhere more evident than in our interest in miniature people. Little people, or midgets, have always been showstoppers, from General Tom Thumb in P.T. Barnum's Circus to the munchkins of Oz to Mini Me in the Austin Powers movies.

It's no wonder, then, that each year carloads of teenagers make the pilgrimage to Muskego, hoping to find Haunchyville and score an encounter with this tribe of tiny folks living in the woods and brandishing baseball bats. Or maybe the midgets live in the cornfields or in a house or village. The stories vary.

The legend goes back to at least the 1950s. Thanks to reliable types - fathers, uncles, grandfathers, older brothers - the Haunchville mystery is passed down from generation to generation. In the old days, wise old people used to send the kids on snipe hunts in search of that mythical bird - or of a hodag. Now wise elders send teens on midget hunts. It is a strange right of passage.

The teens descend on Muskego looking for Mystic Drive, a real street name, hoping to rile up a village of midgets in the name of good clean fun. Alas, there are no Haunchies. There are no midgets. The legend has become a cash cow for the city of Muskego, though, as hundreds of trespassers have been caught and forced to pay fines of $276.

Weird Wisconsin was told that traffic became so bad that residents on Bass Bay Lane, off Mystic Drive, eventually installed a private gate complete with keypad entry, which only served to fuel the legend. Such a hi-tech device, of course, could only mean that something super secret was hidden there. In an October 2000 newspaper article, Detective Lieutenant James Budish of the Muskego Police Department estimated that hundreds of trespassing citations had been issued since he had joined the force twenty-nine years earlier.
here's the article i found on our midget village

Bleached

Old 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM #10
Rojo75
Indestructible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
I've never seen a midget before.
Its because they dont exist stupid 2k7 er
Old 03-02-2007, 02:55 PM #11
Joe_Terp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo75 View Post
Its because they dont exist stupid 2k7 er
Weeman of jackass...theres proof
Old 03-02-2007, 02:57 PM #12
Rojo75
Indestructible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Terp View Post
Weeman of jackass...theres proof
All smoke and mirrors my friend
Old 03-02-2007, 02:57 PM #13
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang

Quote:
here's the article i found on our midget village
yeah ur article is a lot more weirder than my actual story, its just a regular midget lady but she obviously is insane
Old 03-02-2007, 03:53 PM #14
am112290
Alpine

Quote:

It's actually just a gated community way back in the woods. These people have so much money they build play houses for their kids on the land. So before you get back through the woods to the regular houses you see all these tiny houses that look like midgets would live in them. It's just a big hoax. Probably something similar out by you. The mystery surrounding it is simply these people live in such an exclusive community they demand the cops keep a close eye on it. There's this creepy gate at the end of a dead end road that leads into the woods and cops frequently sit in the woods on the weekends waiting for teenagers.

i heard its not there anymore...its a sub division...
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 PM #15
HawaiianStyle (Banned)

lol iv herad the same thing up here in hick *** vermont, so it must be true
Old 03-02-2007, 04:16 PM #16
PureInsanity
dElish.

haha midgets. a simple knee to the chest should do you just fine in self protection.

Play Pump
Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 PM #17
HawaiianStyle (Banned)

from some worlds fair

then theres these...

&

i think the last few are some rich kids play houses :noodgy: theres a castle behind one of them...but then again, the roloffs from "little people big world" have a castle so...
Old 03-02-2007, 04:31 PM #18
Th3 Twiztid Two (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Ive heard of it but never actually saw it. Where exactly is it at in pgh?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:25 PM #19
BIG T25
WhereIsTodd.com

BIG T25 is an NCPA player
BIG T25 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
BIG T25 supports DLX Technology
i live 10 minutes from the shippingport area powerplants if that's where its at.

I have to go check this place out, lmk how to get there from like rt. 60 or something.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:38 PM #20
Fr3aKzoiD
Can you see the sailboat?

I've always wanted to go to a midget barn, is it true they all work in a workshop together?

XBLive: Reapknot
________
Old 03-03-2007, 09:13 AM #21
Turb0 Negr0
golfwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Twiztid Two View Post
Ive heard of it but never actually saw it. Where exactly is it at in pgh?
If any of you guys know where the settlers cabin wavepool is youll find it easily. When you get to that 4 way intersection to go to the wavepool when your supposed to turn right, you turn left instead. I think its called Beavers Grade Road or something like that. You pretty much follow that road the whole way. You may be able to use the google map link I posted
Closed Thread