AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR supports Sherwood Forest
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
Shocker SFT, whats the best settings?

Hey guys, I just got a like new dynasty shocker sft with Dynasty m6 tadao board. I just want to know what settings do you guys have for your gun, like dwell and stuff. Thanks!
AzaTuR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2008, 05:25 PM #2
against_me
Zombie Unicorn Attack!

against_me supports DLX Technology
follow this to find your best settings:

There is no such thing as the perfect dwell setting. Some guns will require a higher setting than others, depending on the parts, manufacturing characteristics, weather conditions, etc etc. Each gun requires a bit of experimentation to find the optimal setting that should be used.
Detailed below is the suggested method for finding this optimal dwell setting for your particular Shocker. This is how I set all Shockers that go through the shop for repair. The setting may be fine-tuned later on, but this will give you a good starting point to use.
1. Lower the dwell to the minimum setting (or an extremely low setting, such as 12 chirps or 6 milliseconds).
2. Gradually increase dwell until the marker begins to fully cycle. When the marker has trouble cycling, the sound of the bolt firing will be muffled and sound erratic, denoting inconsistencies. When you reach the point where it fully cycles, the marker will sound loud on each shot you take, with minimal sound difference between the shots (inconsistencies can be caused by other things, such as the reg, please note).
3. Once the Shocker is fully cycling, increase the dwell another 8-12 chirps (2-3 milliseconds), and that will be your dwell setting.
-zdsbp.com

PaintBall Stuff4Sale

ZOMBIE UNICORN ATTACK!
We Will Infect The World
against_me is offline   Reply With Quote