PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-08-2010, 10:42 PM #1
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

orracle e1

Well I am new to the cocker family so please gimme a hand. I got my hands on this cocker yesterday er well two days ago and it shoots but not well. It has an eye but idk how to get it programmed to work. Its plugged in but doesn't register. Still shoots with the bolt back. Please explain to me how to set this board up for the eye and tune it so I can finally shoot it right. The second problem my sear noid doesn't actuate like it should as if I didn't have enough current going to it or it was corroded. Well I cleaned it and put a drop of oil on rubbing surfaces. Well it works fine without air but when I air it up my bolt will cycle back and forth but no rammer movement. Gimme a hand some one I want to shoot tits with it
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2010, 08:17 PM #2
CRefakis109

I don't really understand your post. judging by the number of views and the lack of posts, I doubt anyone else does either. try to be clearer.
CRefakis109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:24 PM #3
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

Sorry about that. I figured out my problem anyways. But its now short cycling. It fires good but doesn't cock fully. It makes that burping sound when it is shot. And does anyone have a way to sweet spot easily?? I have no idea how to. and I have standard e1 parts like lpr and rammer. Are they any good?? And what kind of valves are good for cheap?? I love this gun its just not shooting as straight as it could.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 PM #4
CRefakis109

your lug probably isn't far down enough, the LPR pressure is too low, or the cocking rod is incorrectly set - you want the gun to cock right as the bolt clears the breech.

check the lug first, then the cocking rod, then air up and check the LPR.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:00 PM #5
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

How do I make sure the lug is far enough. And the cocking rod to. Also what's the easiest way to sweet spot
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 PM #6
CRefakis109

unscrew it until the gun cant cock. then screw it in to the bare minimum of cocking, then give it a half turn. you'll need the proper size allen key. cocking rod is fairly obvious, just make sure it's in such that the gun cocks when the bolt is clearing the breech.

Sweet spotting isn't too tough, the way i did it was to turn the IVG in roughly half way and start with 0 HPR pressure, then increase the pressure until I had the desired velocity. realize that higher pressure can decrease your velocity, so start from the bottom. watch the "autococker show of death" on youtube, it has a great bit on sweetspotting for classic setups
Old 03-21-2010, 09:49 PM #7
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

well i want to be right at that peak as mike describes (i am usually surfing youtube for pb related material) i want to get the most shots and accuracy but i really have no clue how to upgrade these guns for the desired affects yet. if it helps i could give you the details to the cocker if need be.
and what exactly is a racegun?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:00 PM #8
CRefakis109

racegun is just another e-frame for the autococker. start with what i told you, and let me know.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 PM #9
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

well it is shooting 270-290 (no idea why its every where) with my empire reg on it. and the issue with the cocking was air supply. fixed it. and when i shoot the balls fly in odd paths. never really straight. always like i broke a ball in the barrel.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:29 PM #10
CRefakis109

pressure could be too high - you might be to the right of the peak.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 PM #11
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

ok well what is the optimal pressure for a basic internal orry?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:39 PM #12
linkousthegreat
'Tupos'

so wait... if i up the air that will raise velocity but to get to the left of the peak turn back the ivg??