PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-03-2003, 02:00 AM #64
acsik

has been a member for 10 years
Besides its really open bolt! They've changed it!

Look at the manual! Its online somewhere!

Cya
Old 09-03-2003, 04:50 PM #65
skpaintball

thats wat i thought. hehe
I win
Old 09-03-2003, 05:09 PM #66
moochems
Super Constipated

im not goin by internet hear-say..im goin by expeirence shocker =open bolt

**** you if u think other wise..ive ****in stuck nmy finger in one and shot it..the bolt is in an open position at rest. it works just like a matrix but smaller...its a ****in open bolt gun..dont like?
Old 09-03-2003, 05:21 PM #67
skpaintball

i think u guys scared him away. lol
Old 09-03-2003, 05:27 PM #68
GTRsi
aGG?

GTRsi is a Supporting Member
what? a moron get it!
Old 09-18-2003, 06:28 PM #69
madgoat33
Banned

The new shocker is open bolt. And the nerve is an imp that actually is decent.
Old 09-23-2003, 07:20 PM #70
#1SmartPartsFan

umm.....Imps are more than descent.

Team Drift

#1 Smart Parts Fan
Old 09-24-2003, 05:15 PM #71
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
haha. that's funny in more than one way.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 09-25-2003, 08:09 PM #72
madgoat33
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by #1SmartPartsFan
umm.....Imps are more than descent.
1)its decent
2)i meant "looks decent" my fault.
Old 09-27-2003, 02:20 PM #73
ingenexec
Banned

you're right, the impulse is more than descent...its a total downward spiral! just kidding. I've shot them, and dont like them, and i dont like whats going on with smart parts, so i'll wait for my diadem
Old 10-08-2003, 07:14 PM #74
MrRidgway

Some where I read that the new technology in the nerve would really be quite interesting, but don't quote me on it because I might have been reading about another gun.

Supposedly, the computer chip inside the gun will be able to measure how fast the ball is being shot out the barrel, and can also compensate for any differnece in weather, etc., to keep it at the same fps, and to bring one of the most consistent shots available in paintball, brought to you once again by technology.

That is one of the very big reasons the price tag is a little higher then the shocker.

Last edited by MrRidgway : 10-08-2003 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:32 PM #75
Shockmasta

the nerve is going to be more cost than the shocker for tons of reasons better acurracy faster speed and to those who think closed bolt markers cost alot to make they really don`t the company really pays a fraction of the cost of the gun to make it , then they set there price to sell it to gather the money back plus to look into hopups for the marker and to top it off the nerve and impulse are nothing alike they might look alike but believe me the nerve is way much better and way more acurrate and is way faster and there`s all these people complaining that the shocker needs an eye , the shocker is already eye equiped the only thing is theres a vision system which makes it more sensitive which you don`t really need and a way of solvivg the gas efficiency theres not that much you can do cuz the air seeps out of the marker
Old 10-09-2003, 09:37 PM #76
ingenexec
Banned

air seeping out of the marker is a defect, plain and simple. Plus, markers dont do a whole lot for accuracy, which is discussed in other threads. "way more" is not a good word to use. and even if the company pays fraction of the cost of the gun (which they do, we know) the fraction is still higher, so that makes the cost higher too.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:54 PM #77
moochems
Super Constipated

this is by far the gayest thread on pbn...all it is is what people assume about the two markers of wich inly one has come out. it is all hype in this thread...plauin and simple, there are still people who think that the shocker is closed bolt... i mean c'mon its freakin open bolt, ive shot one and let me tell you that the only cool thing about em is that they are so tiny. but other than that they seem to be pretty crappy...someoen at my field shoots his nasty ip over his 03.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:54 PM #78
moochems
Super Constipated

this is by far the gayest thread on pbn...all it is is what people assume about the two markers of wich inly one has come out. it is all hype in this thread...plauin and simple, there are still people who think that the shocker is closed bolt... i mean c'mon its freakin open bolt, ive shot one and let me tell you that the only cool thing about em is that they are so tiny. but other than that they seem to be pretty crappy...someoen at my field shoots his nasty ip over his 03.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:13 PM #79
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
Ydna is BST Trusted
Okay you do understand it's basically an upgraded Impulse, you don't have to assume anything.

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".
Old 10-16-2003, 11:32 PM #80
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
yup. SP has had many press releases stating that it's going to be a full packaged impulse (no need to buy a tapeworm or those other mods needed to make the gun half decent) with maybe a couple of extras built in.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 10-17-2003, 11:35 AM #81
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Reklats
Its still a bushy though. The stock reg, barrel, and lpr are going to be low quality, and the trigger will still never be as good as my angel. It'll be taller, less comfortable to hold, and the balance won't be as good. All the tallness/balance issues mean that it won't point as well. Durability/quality isn't exceptional either. My angels quality is. I can count on it to work when I need it to every time with incredibly minimal maintenance, and if something even hints at going bad, wdp will replace it for me. Oh, and big ICD jewel stickers are ugly.
have you ever used a new bushy? they have very good stock HPR's, fairly decent LPRs, amazing barrels for being stock, and no more jewels

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 10-17-2003, 11:38 AM #82
not_manbot_revenge

Quote:
Originally posted by Shockmasta
the nerve is going to be more cost than the shocker for tons of reasons better acurracy faster speed and to those who think closed bolt markers cost alot to make they really don`t the company really pays a fraction of the cost of the gun to make it , then they set there price to sell it to gather the money back plus to look into hopups for the marker and to top it off the nerve and impulse are nothing alike they might look alike but believe me the nerve is way much better and way more acurrate and is way faster and there`s all these people complaining that the shocker needs an eye , the shocker is already eye equiped the only thing is theres a vision system which makes it more sensitive which you don`t really need and a way of solvivg the gas efficiency theres not that much you can do cuz the air seeps out of the marker
wait better accuracy? way better-ness? faster speed? wait wait wait...i thought guns were limited by things such a consistency, good barrels, and how fast the hopper can feed. i guess i was wrong

AIM=angryjacks hit me up
Old 10-31-2003, 10:41 PM #83
PillgerimpyEdition

Quote:
Smart Parts customer support sucks and so does there QC.
definitely not, it may have taken them 3 weeks to fix my impy the one time it went down on me, but THEY PICked up the cost of a nwe body, THEY repaired it well. Your just a fool.., and that guy that was complaining about the impulse parts breaking.. Did you ever stop and think about why it was just you and a couple of other people having problems compared to thousands of satisfied customers? Maybe its the user?... o no you can never be wrong, its all the manufacterers fault.... there is no way for sp to make their products idiot-proof against all idiots... wtf did you do slam the bolt pin on the side of an f***ing steel bar? or was it a saw?
Don't hate just because you don't know how to take care of a marker...
Old 11-01-2003, 10:00 PM #84
xXthriceXegoXx

amen!!! look at the manuel of the shocker. it is open bolt, with the characteristicts of a closed bolt. the breach is seeled off mil. seconds before air is pused out. i consider it closed bolt. i have a shocker and it rules. and all you smart parts haters just leave cause your buggin the crap out of me. i bet most of you dont even own a shocker 03... if you hate smartparts, dont post here. your just gonna piss people off. your gonna have your opinion, and im gonna have mine. end of story.