Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-14-2003, 03:26 PM #211
Bushy2k
Selling All Equipment

Bushy2k is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Mpulse2k6
ok I didnt wanna have to get into this...but now I have no choice cause some people just dont shut up. BUSHY2K....dude, you know as well as i know (and I've never seen you play) that these guys are better than you...you're mouth is just writing checks your game cant cash. Seriously...though a lot of posts they say are somewhat stupid...they're somewhat true as well. They're better than you. So just shove it and do something better with your time.
Why don't you get off of the Kidz nutz and come back to the real world you have no idea who I am or do you do anything else about me for that matter. Before you run your mouth with all the nonsense that just rolls around in that empty head of yours. Let me guess come to my field and we can show you that you suck or something stupid like that.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2003, 04:05 PM #212
Booya39
STORK

Booya39 is a Supporting Member
Booya39 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Booya39 is a Professional paintball player
Why does everyone say "come to my field" or "come to our home field"??? Do all of you who say this think that people want to pay the field fee and whatever else to play maybe 3 games, just so a stranger on the internet will shut up???

....unless your home field is badlandz or cpx (well, that's debatable after this whole forest issue) then there aren't a whole lot of known teams who are going to show up in the summer for a practice at "your" field.

If you think school is hard, try being stupid.