PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:31 PM #1
Wcnwzrd
DoC

New Player Looking for Info on what ups do

I know this has probably already been posted on here like 5 billion times by now but i have a very slow connection do to being deployed. I am looking to get a gun and set up when i get back home sometime in the next few months and don't know what anything does. Everyone says to get this tank or that tank or a drop forward or asa or bottle neck ect. what i want to know is what do they do in relation to a stock gun. i saw the post with all the different terms on it but that didn't help me to much still alot of ups/accessories that im clueless about. i'm not talking the pro tournament one just the basic ones. any info would be appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2007, 12:35 PM #2
timthedrummer
Great success!!

Depending on the gun, the ASA, barrel, trigger, and feedneck usually need to be upgraded. those parts come on all guns, so it should be fairly common to find those ups. regulators will help as well. don't get a drop. if you look at tourney players and people with high end guns, they never put drops on them. you only see those on spyders and other low end guns, because their owners think they help. they don't. bolts, electronics, detents, eyes, and other parts are all different from gun to gun, but those are all replaceable as well. if you want a sick custom gat, build a custom ion. every part on it has an aftermarket alternative.
Closed Thread