Old 04-19-2007, 03:11 PM #22
EmpireAssassin
Certified Goober

EmpireAssassin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
EmpireAssassin is an NCPA player
EmpireAssassin plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Stein View Post

As for the guns, the Hurricanes shot Ego's in 2005. Plus, 4 of the guys (Dellas, Dan, Buckley, Mac) came from the Planet Eclipse owned team Distortion. So we are not new to Egos by any means.

And if you doubt that the guys love them, you simply haven't shot one yet.

jeff

Yeah, for all you that haven't shot an 07 Ego yet, try it! I didn't want to put it down after I used one.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:40 PM #23
Tajue17
Plymouth Rock

has been a member for 10 years
Tajue17 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Tajue17 plays in the APPA D4 division
I don't think the canes where liking them when they where down at Riptide a couple weeks ago cause they where Blenders,, But I seriously think it was that certain yellow shelled paint with that certain store name on it ..

No NO don't get me wrong cause I know the Ego7 is sweet and I'm buying a Vicious myself when my color comes in, I just have to think realistic here by saying that someone who has been shooting DM's for along time just doesn't switch to EGo and Love it.
last year at Gillette I bought a new 06 Pevs and used it in one practice and hated it cause I couldn't hit anything with it and traded it on PB when I got home--> go to the Dye forums and see what they think of the Ego7. but I was thinking its alot of NYX players who have been shooting DYE so I don't know crap at this point but I do support you.

I understand its a sponser thing and Damn you guys really deserve it after Rice left you hanging,I bought one of those silly pieces of crap too at gillette when I bought that Pevs and wasted 1900.00 on two useless friggen guns!

I've shot the Ego7 and I liked it so we'll see,,, either way they are a good team and no doubt can utilize any gun available to get that game won.. its all good--> goodluck Jeff & D.A.

Last edited by Tajue17 : 04-20-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:48 PM #24
Littlestuke
wipe yo' face

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSH0CK3RxX View Post
they can still shoot dye guns if they wanted i guess. they've been a dye sponbsored team forever. if the guys don't reeally lvoe the eog i wouldent be suprised to see a couple dm7's or old 6's on the field
well, you dont understand the concept of sponsorship......