Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-14-2003, 06:01 PM #1
Housemaster
The Bread Head

has been a member for 10 years
The Cockerblade! (02?)

I have a Brass Eagle Blade 02. Inspired by the AutoTalon, and given more information by hp_lovecraft, I am constructing: THE COCKERBLADE! (02?) I don't think there's ever been a Blade converted to semi auto. The master of tech (or TechMasterJason) is making me a TV remote for it, I'll be converting it to a Tigershark C/A valve (so I can use C02 tanks), I'll also give it a nice new paint job, and pretty much everything else! It only needs $15 in parts, which are a Cocker ram, a 3-way and an LPR.

Tell me what you think!
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2003, 09:23 PM #2
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Well, you know people are going to say:
"why the heck did you do that?"
"why didn't you just buy a cocker?"

Unfortunetly, they don't get it.....

One idea that might be neat is to build a sleeper-blade, and hide the pneumatics.

For example, hiding the ram in the pump, and hiding the reg and 3way in the grip. Then, maybe using a 4oz instead of a 12oz.
So, it looks basically like a stock Blade..... (That would really surprise a few people!).

Though... it would probobly be easier just to gut the Blade, and stuck a mag inside of it, but where is the fun in that????

Nick
Old 03-15-2003, 01:33 AM #3
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
Originally posted by hp_lovecraft
Though... it would probobly be easier just to gut the Blade, and stuck a mag inside of it, but where is the fun in that????
the fun comes when the pressure of the blowforward finally causes the blade to rip itself apart, and you have to start all over.
Old 03-15-2003, 07:31 AM #4
Housemaster
The Bread Head

That does sound fun also.....

But since I want a mag anyways, I wouldn't be able to afford just letting one tear itself apart.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:13 AM #5
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

Heh-
I meant sticking the entire working mag, body and all, inside the body of the blade.
The blade is pretty huge, so it would fit just fine.

Nick
Old 03-15-2003, 06:30 PM #6
CapnCrunh
LOL, then you'd say "My gun shoots just like a mag" and you'd shoot it and the person would stll say "What are you talking about, that shoots horrible."

Old 03-16-2003, 10:17 PM #7
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
I meant sticking the entire working mag, body and all, inside the body of the blade.
That would kick ***. I would try that, but i am lazy and dont wanna scratch my mag bodies.

or make an e-blade

emag with blade body over it. you would hafta cut out the bottom for the battery.

then walk up to an e-orracle shooter and be like "you got an e-blade too? how you like them?"

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 03-19-2003, 06:59 PM #8
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is BST Trusted
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
Quote:
Originally posted by hp_lovecraft
Well, you know people are going to say:
"why the heck did you do that?"
same kind of questions came when a friend of mine built my Pump-Piranha for me. Custom works is fun.