Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-12-2008, 11:04 PM #1135
adamd1514

Yeah I always pinned her as the pass-around type. Explains a lot. So yeah I put in an application. I said I have 10 years of experience and a CDL. I think I have a good chance.
Advertisement
Old 02-13-2008, 08:37 AM #1136
drjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny86 View Post
a date???!?!!? no way! good for you! what was his name?
.................................................. Name?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:42 AM #1137
drjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamd1514 View Post
Yeah I always pinned her as the pass-around type. Explains a lot. So yeah I put in an application. I said I have 10 years of experience and a CDL. I think I have a good chance.
Better have your green card with you. That isn't like landscaping, you can't just work in someone's back yard out of sight. You will have to be around people!
Old 02-13-2008, 04:58 PM #1138
adamd1514

Speaking of Rednecks. I've got a teacher who has a very similar accent to you. I guess you could say you're pretty similar people, well except for him being smart, and you, ah...
Old 02-13-2008, 10:50 PM #1139
junglecat

Congrats on the date- DrJ. I sure hope the family doesn't here 'bout it. Just don't go a marryin' er.

I did know Gunny was in the performing arts. I really don't know much 'bout plays; is Cor.. Epic Greek or more of a French Romance???

Adam why would you want to drive tow truck- aren't you a chemist? Hey aren't chemist and scientist usually like from German decent?

You guys know I have been rotating working inside when it warms up and snows and then outside when the snow stops, which are the cold days. Now I have a superstition about complaining about the weather- because tomorrow morning come rain, mud, ice or blood I'll be in it so why jinx it. Well I have had enough. If the weather doesn't get better soon I am going to qu
junglecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:16 AM #1140
adamd1514

Yes, yes they are, seems fitting I think. I really don't want to drive a tow truck all that badly, however, if it keeps Gunny out of a job, I'm in.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:56 PM #1141
drjeckel

[quote=junglecat;44413672]Congrats on the date- DrJ. I sure hope the family doesn't here 'bout it. Just don't go a marryin' er.

I didn't know how to act not having to wear rubber boots or go through a pasture.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:02 PM #1142
adamd1514

Was it hard to find things to talk about with a girl you arn't related to...I guess when you're on a date with your sister or cousin you can talk about the family...but what do you talk about with a girl you dont know? Tractors?
Old 02-14-2008, 01:07 PM #1143
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

Happy v day everyonez!@!

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Does he look like a *****?
KmasterLog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:09 PM #1144
drjeckel

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamd1514 View Post
Was it hard to find things to talk about with a girl you arn't related to...I guess when you're on a date with your sister or cousin you can talk about the family...but what do you talk about with a girl you dont know? Tractors?
You actually gave this some thought.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:28 PM #1145
gunny86

has been a member for 10 years
Well I wouldn't call what i do "art" but, yeah i guess it is art.. You were right.

P.S whats wrong with tractors?
Old 02-14-2008, 02:43 PM #1146
drjeckel

She seemed interested in the PTO shaft.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:37 PM #1147
drjeckel

............Oh, wait! Does everyone know what a PTO is? I'm sure the farmers do....And their helpers (adamd1514)
Old 02-14-2008, 04:39 PM #1148
adamd1514

Well Jeckel, that makes quite a bit of sense. Since you obviously can't satisfy her, she's thinking about the next closest thing, a PTO shaft rotating at 500 rpms. Now if that isn't pure bliss, boy I don't know what is.

Gunny, nice to see you've been ignoring society's norms in keeping that unibrow. It's funnier in person.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM #1149
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjeckel View Post
............Oh, wait! Does everyone know what a PTO is? I'm sure the farmers do....And their helpers (adamd1514)
Eye n0 whut a pto are

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Does he look like a *****?
KmasterLog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:31 PM #1150
gunny86

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjeckel View Post
my pto is bigger than yours, and yes it is capable of up to 1200rpm when i "idle it up", Talk about bliss, my WLL is over 5tons.. That is if i would choose to go that heavy...
Old 02-14-2008, 07:39 PM #1151
adamd1514

So Gunny...you're into the 'biggins'? *For those of you non-rednecks, thats 'Big Women'. No offense to anyone, big women need loving, and evidently Gunny86 is the guy for the job. Stay on top though.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:47 PM #1152
junglecat

It is V. day. In the short term everyone needs lovin'; includin' the biggins. Speaking with vast experience from the sheet rippers to the biggins, long term lovin' is better with the biggins because: 1 they appreciate it more cause it's usually been a while for 'em; 2 they never know when they're gonna get some again so their real intent; 3 they ain't so picky; 4 competition; 5 all the eating you want.

See my biggin loves me just for coming home from a fishing trip, loading 'er in the junker truck and takin' 'er to china buffet. When we get there everyone moves outa the way and I zip 'round [cus I ain't ascared] and get all the vittles I want. Now that's the kind of lovin' everyone can live with. [except micah]
junglecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:29 PM #1153
adamd1514

Well said... junglecat... well said
Old 02-15-2008, 07:31 AM #1154
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

Hey JC,
I bought your gun for you today. I heckled the guy for 6 and a half hours until he broke, $110. I am not sure what upgrades are waiting for you inside since I didn’t take it apart. I recommend that you fire it from behind a tree first. You know how these guys are. The action is really good and is of the better ones that I have seen, since they are all custom. You should be able to snipe anyone at a 100 yards.
mad-engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:01 PM #1155
RottPupp
Watch out I BITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecat View Post
It is V. day. In the short term everyone needs lovin'; includin' the biggins. Speaking with vast experience from the sheet rippers to the biggins, long term lovin' is better with the biggins because: 1 they appreciate it more cause it's usually been a while for 'em; 2 they never know when they're gonna get some again so their real intent; 3 they ain't so picky; 4 competition; 5 all the eating you want.

See my biggin loves me just for coming home from a fishing trip, loading 'er in the junker truck and takin' 'er to china buffet. When we get there everyone moves outa the way and I zip 'round [cus I ain't ascared] and get all the vittles I want. Now that's the kind of lovin' everyone can live with. [except micah]
Lookin at JC with one eye. TMI
RottPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups