Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-21-2008, 03:23 PM #1072
gunny86

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by KmasterLog View Post
Is it ironic that my white brother is marrying an asian?
That he is marrying an asian, girl i assume right?
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 12:48 PM #1073
D.E.S.Teamcapt
E-Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny86 View Post
That he is marrying an asian, girl i assume right?
I would hope so
D.E.S.Teamcapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:11 PM #1074
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

Yes, it's a girl.

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Does he look like a *****?
KmasterLog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:02 AM #1075
gunny86

Quote:
Yes, it's a girl.
Speaking of its a girl, did you hear that Jake knocked up Abby?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:23 AM #1076
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

Keep it in your pants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny86 View Post
Speaking of its a girl, did you hear that Jake knocked up Abby?
Yes, Awsome! I mean poor Jake.
mad-engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:51 PM #1077
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BHAHAHAH

I hate her

BAHHAHA

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Old 01-23-2008, 04:59 PM #1078
WIpbr
Buddy

are the dates on your website updated for the tournaments?
Old 01-24-2008, 12:50 AM #1079
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

Did you guys see the new PSP rules change for 08', Who needs a electronic markers anymore? It is about time someone had some common sense.

PSP RULE CHANGES
PSP Events

Paintball Sports Promotions has updated the rules concerning markers and rate of fire for the 2008 Season. Beginning today, the rules will be as follows:

7.3.6. A marker may fire at a maximum rate of 13.33 balls per second.

7.3.6.1. A player on the field of play during a game whose marker shoots more than one paintball within 65 milliseconds will receive a gross penalty.

7.3.6.2. A player on the field of play during a game whose marker shoots more than one paintball within 70 milliseconds will be assessed a major penalty.

7.3.6.3. A player on the field of play during a game whose marker shoots more than one paintball within 75 milliseconds* will be assessed a minor penalty.

* A measurement of 75.0 milliseconds or higher is acceptable. A measurement of 74.9 milliseconds or lower will be penalized.

We will be updating our rule book on the PSP website shortly. For more information about PSP rules and the upcoming season please visit www.pspevents.com.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:44 PM #1080
12BlackMaxx

The dates on the website are up to date for tournaments. There may be more tournaments added. Look on the website for details <www.junglecatpaintball.com>

www.junglecatpaintball.com
12BlackMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:09 PM #1081
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

I like pie

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Old 01-29-2008, 02:18 PM #1082
drjeckel

What is this? Is this a Days of Our Lives episode or what! Anyone want to talk about paintball here?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:11 PM #1083
junglecat

Why do you suppose they dropped the limit, for PSP rate of fire? I have the arthritis in my fingers that's why it has taken me so long to type this. I know I can fan out 15bps of my minnion consistiently so how will 13.3 affect things? Is PSP going to get better? Is NPPL getting the upper hand? Do the players need this to reduce costs?

Oh more news on the RV project- For those who did not show for the last meeting I can buy one of their newer 32 footers before June so I can get working on my Cat Mods soon. When the season hits maybe I'll let you ride in it but remember- but, grass, or gas; and I ain't looking for no Broke Back Mounting so bring you billfold or girlfriend. Jake just bring you billfold!

Later
John
junglecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:13 AM #1084
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

Here are the field changes for 2008:

PSP / NXL / Division XBall :

The PSP/NXL/Division XBall field is still a 52 bunkers kit. 40 bunkers + the 12 Trees (lane blockers).
The new bunkers : 4 Cakes and 4 Maya Temples.
The bunkers set aside : 4 Tombstones and 4 Medium Xs

NPPL :

The NPPL field is lighter than the 2007 version. It is now a 45 bunkers kit.
The new bunkers : 6 Cakes and 4 Maya Temples.
The bunkers set aside : 6 Tombstones, 4 Big Tombstones, 4 Baby Spikes, 1 Wedge
Old 01-30-2008, 09:37 AM #1085
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

PSP bps limit drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecat View Post
Why do you suppose they dropped the limit, for PSP rate of fire? I have the arthritis in my fingers that's why it has taken me so long to type this. I know I can fan out 15bps of my minnion consistiently so how will 13.3 affect things? Is PSP going to get better? Is NPPL getting the upper hand? Do the players need this to reduce costs?

Oh more news on the RV project- For those who did not show for the last meeting I can buy one of their newer 32 footers before June so I can get working on my Cat Mods soon. When the season hits maybe I'll let you ride in it but remember- but, grass, or gas; and I ain't looking for no Broke Back Mounting so bring you billfold or girlfriend. Jake just bring you billfold!

Later
John
Let’s look at some of the basic facts. The increased rate of feed on hoppers along with cheat mods on markers certainly have become high tech over the past several years. The cap of 15bps is hard to detect and laning people has become a norm. By reducing bps you gain advantage in breakouts and pop shooting, adding more skill to the game and making the game last longer for spectators. I think this is going to either weed out people or force them to strategize.

How is this going to affect those people who fan the trigger? I know that I can still shoot about 10bps or a little greater with my 15 year old single trigger automag, so how will marker manufactures compete?
Old 01-30-2008, 03:00 PM #1086
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

It still won't stop the coaching.

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Old 01-30-2008, 05:14 PM #1087
drjeckel

I hate it when people coach!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM #1088
junglecat

Coaching- do you think coaching will become an issue with PSP? One of the reasons proponents were in favor of allowing coaching was because players were "cheating" by looking to the sidelines for help, and raping unsuspecting players. Same for ramping, it's hard to enforce so let's make it legal so everyone's equal.

I think the manufacturers are shunked no matter what. If you have read my editorials over the years what I have preached is coming true. Mag shooting, Mad Eng obviously this isn't your first rodeo; so how does a manufacture do business when "Matrix Marketing" is realized and markets collapse. Retool, reorganize and create a new market?
According to my ancient preachings- if we do not build up our industry we are doomed to "be a cyclonic, second class activity for kids and idiots too stupid to see the shaft coming. Once they get shafted enough they will leave, we’ll reload with fresh idiots and shaft them again."
I know that I keep building and growing on my end- what do you think everyone else will do?

Later
John
junglecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:35 PM #1089
KmasterLog
Industrial Revolution

I'll still be running around like a retard on the field tripping over things with my sandals

I just don't like being busted out when I'm in a spot where the other team has no idea where I am and suddenly I get destroyed when someone shouts my position out.

I would love to go back 10 years when a gun that shot over 6bps was ridiculous.

Want Some Kitty Stuff?!?

Old 02-01-2008, 03:47 AM #1090
gunny86

Quote:
I'll still be running around like a retard on the field tripping over things with my sandals

I just don't like being busted out when I'm in a spot where the other team has no idea where I am and suddenly I get destroyed when someone shouts my position out.

I would love to go back 10 years when a gun that shot over 6bps was ridiculous.
OVER 6BPS? What are you talking about? That is ridiculous.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:40 PM #1091
mad-engineer
Sand Cat

Industry

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecat View Post
Coaching- do you think coaching will become an issue with PSP? One of the reasons proponents were in favor of allowing coaching was because players were "cheating" by looking to the sidelines for help, and raping unsuspecting players. Same for ramping, it's hard to enforce so let's make it legal so everyone's equal.

I think the manufacturers are shunked no matter what. If you have read my editorials over the years what I have preached is coming true. Mag shooting, Mad Eng obviously this isn't your first rodeo; so how does a manufacture do business when "Matrix Marketing" is realized and markets collapse. Retool, reorganize and create a new market?
According to my ancient preachings- if we do not build up our industry we are doomed to "be a cyclonic, second class activity for kids and idiots too stupid to see the shaft coming. Once they get shafted enough they will leave, we’ll reload with fresh idiots and shaft them again."
I know that I keep building and growing on my end- what do you think everyone else will do?

Later
John
Mr John,

I do not think the industry is smart enough to create any new markets, just recycle the old ones. “Woodsball” is nothing new and there hasn’t been anything revitalizing the industry for years, just switching the emphasis. It is really good to see the manufacture look toward the players that love the outdoors military type atmosphere, maybe they have realized that this is the heart of the market where most of the profits can be made.

If you look at the tournament players that are out there, yes they are appealing to younger players but I surely wouldn’t want them as my role model. Coaching or “legalized cheating,” just makes teams more unintelligent. If you do not have the smarts to figure it out on your own then you deserve to be shot out.

One thing to look at is the attrition rate, which has made the sport suffered for years. This would be my concern, keeping players playing year after year.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:13 PM #1092
b_dazzle912

So at jungle cat tourny's there is no coaching(no big deal to me bc we don't need one. We are smart enough too see the field) and no ramping but it's byop??

if there is no ramping, is it uncapped semi?
b_dazzle912 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups