Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-12-2003, 12:23 PM #1
ketel1and7

ketel1and7 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vapor Question

Hey,

I just got a Bushy. I was wondering:

Can you get the PDS as an upgrade? If so, do I have to send away for it?
Can I just buy the Chaos chip and install it on my stock board or do I have to get another board all together?
Is the PDS worth it if you have the Chaos? I heard you can have problems with both installed.
Are the Vapour valves and bolts recommended?
Haven't decided on the reg yet....perhaps the Sidewinder but I'm running off a Max Flow, Can't I just get away with a gas thru and the ASA?

I'll probably end up buying a halo cause I do not want to take chances with chops. Can you guys think of any other upgrade for this gun? I have a freak set already so the barrel is taken care of.

Keep in mind I'm running HPA and money is not that big of a deal when it comes to toys!

Thanks,

David
Old 03-12-2003, 12:28 PM #2
Magnj
CBizzle

1. yes you can get it as an upgrade, yes you have to send it to ICD

2.You can pull out the old on and put in a new one, unless you have on 03, then I dont think you can change chips.

3.dont know, but you will shoot fast with a chaos and it depends on what hopper you have.

4.All vapor parts are great and will only do good things, A bolt is only needed if you have blowback

5. Probably just use the stock reg or a gas thru if u have a maxi, but dont listen to me I may blow up your gun.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:59 PM #3
ketel1and7

ketel1and7 is a Supporting Member
Fantastic Answer....Thank you!
Old 03-12-2003, 03:04 PM #4
Magnj
CBizzle

If you have chopping problemsI think you should buy the HALO B first and see if that helps, if you need more insurance, go with one of the new Anti chop mods coming out. If you want to improve consistancy a little, throw on an LPR and a vapor valve.