PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-12-2003, 01:35 AM #1
tommy__08

has been a member for 10 years
BKO upgrades and parts

Im thinking of getting a bko as my next gun but ive been looking around at my proshops and online stores and most of them carry none or a very limited amount of bushmaster accesories and upgrades. so im just wondering if anyone else who owns one has this problem and what they do? Also i live in Canada, so i cant really order from US sites bcuz shipping and border taxes r a killer. So basically, if i get a bko will i be kicking myself bcuz theres not many places i can get upgrades or will i most likely be fine with just a new barrel?

Oman its late, i just came bac to edit about 5 typos. prolly didnt get them all.

Last edited by tommy__08 : 03-12-2003 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:43 AM #2
kreno

kreno is a Supporting Member
I don't know of a lot of places in Canada personally, but the BK0's work great stock if anything... Order it with cocker threading if barrels are a concern for you.

Great guns stock though, shouldn't have any probs getting parts though... Just order them all at once to reduce tax costs in the long run...
Old 03-12-2003, 07:09 AM #3
Big_Mac
Direct from Sunny Iraq!

go to http://www.obdo.net

you'll find plenty of parts and ideas. BKO's are very nice stock... really no need to upgrade (at least not right away). There are upgrade parts out there... you just need to know where to look.