M1LK
The One And Only

**** yeah western iowa. sioux city lol.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 PM #1724
Oracle_
China Man Can!

its alot of Cent/East iowa people on here lol.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:24 PM #1725
growstpatch
RIP Towlie

growstpatch is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
growstpatch plays in the PSP
growstpatch plays in the APPA D4 division
Action Jacks Paintball Games has been consistently running 5-man open tournies for the past 3 months(one day tournament, once a month on Saturday), and there's actually decent teams that show up. there's not so good teams out there too but the past few 5man tournaments they've had 7 or 8 teams and they're all good speedball players and take it pretty seriously so we set up the x-ball field and grid it nice every week. last week we set up the cup layout perfectly with the box cutout in the snake and temple on both sides of the 50 snake. their tournament format is just like the PSP 5-man rules with 15 bps ramp. and they have like a scored 4 game prelim round to help separate the more experienced from the less experienced players for the finals rounds when it counts. they make 2 divisions for the finals and both divisions win trophies anyways so its not a big deal to anyone. Entry is 10 bucks a person all day air is included 4500. paint is draxxus and its 50 a case. Its good stuff I shoot it every week and it breaks all day on ppl off the break. also, refs are experienced Action Jacks players/workers and are getting paid to ref the tournaments. Any other questions, post em here or check out the forums: http://actionjackspaintballgames.com....php?board=1.0

Were going to set up this layout for the whole weekend:

PICS!

Last sunday practice:

http://actionjackspaintballgames.com...hp?topic=336.0

5-man tournament:

http://www.freemyimage.com/ims/album...Nr18&f_id=2561

we need more players guys come check it out, the field wont stay new forever!!

Last edited by growstpatch : 09-07-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:26 AM #1726
M1LK
The One And Only

so i noticed lol. ah well just gettin it out there... im iowa either way.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:14 AM #1727
brendon7800
The Supe

THE DATE HAS CHANGED FROM THE 22 TO THE 29

Andrew and I are forming a new team.

Tryouts are on Saturday September 29, @ 10:00AM.

That means you need to be ready to PLAY paintball at 10, not show up at 10.

Tryouts are open to anyone, any age.

Expectations if you are asked to join the team:
-be on time for practice
-be able to attend practice once a weekend (specific times will be determined)
-be able to travel to tournaments on weekends
-be willing to work hard at practice
-be a team player (seriously though we don't want some guy that thinks he's some superstar and deserves all the credit because he bunkered two guys to end the game, it was a team effort that won the game)
-be dedicated to making yourself and the team better
-no cheating, PERIOD, not EVAR

If you can't do ALL of the things above don't waste your time trying out.

Any questions, contact Andrew or myself.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:58 AM #1728
maruska
Mah-roo-ska

maruska plays in the PSP
maruska plays in the APPA D4 division
This thread is banging....

† Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us. †
Old 09-11-2007, 08:46 PM #1729
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frahm View Post
i do, right on I-80...
What town? And do you play at Metro?

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 09-11-2007, 11:44 PM #1730
maruska
Mah-roo-ska

maruska plays in the PSP
maruska plays in the APPA D4 division
We play at Metro every now and then...probably the only guys that have ever showed up with Cyborgs...

† Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us. †
Old 09-12-2007, 03:27 PM #1731
Oracle_
China Man Can!

i need a soldier for sunday at velocity were playing one of the mini tourneys, pm me if your interested in playing.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:56 PM #1732
eatmeat

eatmeat is a Supporting Member
eatmeat plays in the PSP
eatmeat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
forget that silly field my guys are having a 2 day practice this weekend sat and sun at action jacks on the cup layout. WE HAVE GRASS it will be tons of fun so skip that silly tourney and come play against my guys

love Brad

R.I.P. Jason "Towlie" Calef 11/18/2008 You will never be forgotten
NEW JACK CITY
MIDWEST ARMY OG
New Jack City's FaceBook Become a fan you wont regret it!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:52 PM #1733
Oracle_
China Man Can!

or we can save money on gas and paint expenses if we go to velocity...becuase thats always a option.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:05 AM #1734
growstpatch
RIP Towlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle_ View Post
or we can save money on gas and paint expenses if we go to velocity...becuase thats always a option.
aron quit being a noob, and try playing an actual 5-man that is guaranteed to happen unlike vp's weak little 3-mans. and it not any cheaper to play at vp, the 5-mans at jacks are only $50 a team and $50 cases. and they have announcers and music on the PA between games keeping everything flowing. and yea it's a whole hour further, that's like not even a quarter tank of gas...so carpool if ur that broke. oh and its only an extra HALF HOUR for you cuz u live in williamsburg, so u have no room to talk. but i guess i forgot u only play like once every 3 months at velocity on their cheap days, and u have no friends, so just never mind.

anyone in iowa who actually wishes to get better or play better quality paintball should really come to action jacks!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:07 PM #1735
Oracle_
China Man Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by growstpatch View Post
aron quit being a noob, and try playing an actual 5-man that is guaranteed to happen unlike vp's weak little 3-mans. and it not any cheaper to play at vp, the 5-mans at jacks are only $50 a team and $50 cases. and they have announcers and music on the PA between games keeping everything flowing. and yea it's a whole hour further, that's like not even a quarter tank of gas...so carpool if ur that broke. oh and its only an extra HALF HOUR for you cuz u live in williamsburg, so u have no room to talk. but i guess i forgot u only play like once every 3 months at velocity on their cheap days, and u have no friends, so just never mind.

anyone in iowa who actually wishes to get better or play better quality paintball should really come to action jacks!
keegan, your are the biggest piece of **** ive seen. Some of us have fields we like, some we dislike, gas in some peoples eyes mean alot to some it doesnt, your speaking from opinion, and some of us have things that are more important than paintball during this time of the year when its slowing down for the season, im sorry I cant be there for you to shoot me and be like ZOM6 A-RON SUKZZZZZ As far as friends go, you dont know me for **** you tool, way to e-put someone down becuase everyone else does it. Lick a Choad.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:07 PM #1736
eatmeat

eatmeat plays in the PSP
i knew you where a peice of **** keegan you always try to blame that smell on my dog. but now i know the truth. i don't know this oracle but he must be good if he has mw in this avatar, so keegan you better just back off he wants you out of his snake and he means it. let him have fun shooting kids with ions for some of us like myself thats all the paintball fun we can handle.

p.s. gas is as cheap here in des moines as it has been in months its like 248 a gallon. maybe it would be worth your time if nothing else to drive down here and fill your tank with cheap gas.

love brad

NEW JACK CITY
MIDWEST ARMY OG
Old 09-13-2007, 06:24 PM #1737
DIMP
$100,000

DIMP is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmeat View Post
i knew you where a peice of **** keegan you always try to blame that smell on my dog. but now i know the truth. i don't know this oracle but he must be good if he has mw in this avatar, so keegan you better just back off he wants you out of his snake and he means it. let him have fun shooting kids with ions for some of us like myself thats all the paintball fun we can handle.

p.s. gas is as cheap here in des moines as it has been in months its like 248 a gallon. maybe it would be worth your time if nothing else to drive down here and fill your tank with cheap gas.

love brad
hmm really? is that premium? my car only runs premium

oh btw, i have a brand new never used RL 4+5 pack. LMK if anyone wants it, ill let it go for cheap too! just dont low ball me.

Last edited by DIMP : 09-13-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:59 PM #1738
eatmeat

eatmeat plays in the PSP
10 bucks and you got a deal on that pack big guy

NEW JACK CITY
MIDWEST ARMY OG
Old 09-13-2007, 09:21 PM #1739
DIMP
$100,000

you wish!!! lol
Old 09-13-2007, 10:12 PM #1740
growstpatch
RIP Towlie

Quote:
keegan, your are the biggest piece of **** ive seen. Some of us have fields we like, some we dislike, gas in some peoples eyes mean alot to some it doesnt, your speaking from opinion, and some of us have things that are more important than paintball during this time of the year when its slowing down for the season, im sorry I cant be there for you to shoot me and be like ZOM6 A-RON SUKZZZZZ As far as friends go, you dont know me for **** you tool, way to e-put someone down becuase everyone else does it. Lick a Choad.
no aron ur the piece of ****. all u ever do is talk crap on the forums and never play. ppl like u are part of the reason pb in iowa is going downhill... i dont even want to hear how busy u are, NOONE ASKED. i just moved to cedar falls b/c im going to UNI now and im busy as hell, but i work hard during the week so i can play pb on the weekends. also, none of my above post was opinion, all facts...why else would u be so pissed off? this is the perfect time of year to play before it gets cold and ur just full of excuses, so im gonna stop talking to u before i get banned.

diego, i will buy that pack from u. hit me up.

does jordan still play?

Last edited by growstpatch : 09-13-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:18 PM #1741
Oracle_
China Man Can!

im not full of excuses, i have a life out of paintball, im sorry my life isnt as perfect as yours keegan, YOU need to accept that and keep on rolling, and to the part where you said your busy going to UNI, nobody asked.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:29 PM #1742
DIMP
$100,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by growstpatch View Post
no aron ur the piece of ****. all u ever do is talk crap on the forums and never play. ppl like u are part of the reason pb in iowa is going downhill... i dont even want to hear how busy u are, NOONE ASKED. i just moved to cedar falls b/c im going to UNI now and im busy as hell, but i work hard during the week so i can play pb on the weekends. also, none of my above post was opinion, all facts...why else would u be so pissed off? this is the perfect time of year to play before it gets cold and ur just full of excuses, so im gonna stop talking to u before i get banned.

diego, i will buy that pack from u. hit me up.

does jordan still play?
Ill pm you in a second, and no i dont think jordan plays anymore. oh btw aim me at MWiowaBaller thats what i use most.

Quote:
im not full of excuses, i have a life out of paintball, im sorry my life isnt as perfect as yours keegan, YOU need to accept that and keep on rolling, and to the part where you said your busy going to UNI, nobody asked.
How about you just stop posting reasons on why you cant play or what ever your doing so then no1 can read your excuses or w.e..

Last edited by DIMP : 09-13-2007 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 PM #1743
egoluvr
MY SISTER....THIS TIGHT!!

sooo...who's up for a pants party at my place!!!!

LEGEND
****MW STORM****