PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:27 AM #43
EmpireAmbassador
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

I was in an indoor shooting premium, which is a good situation for not breaking/chopping, shot out of the 2k2 I used fine.

See it just makes me mad, because I spent most of my money to give this gun a shot (I'm 16,) turns out now I have to pay to have it shipped back to DP...and possibly for parts becasue it turns out, I bought it BNIB off of eBay, with a blank warranty card and all that, but I have no receipt, and I am not the first owner, so that may have voided the possibility of warranty

OLD PBN Feedback-
+10
Have 1k+ ebay Feedback
Old 02-11-2007, 12:33 AM #44
Po0pTruck (Banned)
"KTHXBAI"

they are fine with that, i bought mine bnib too and i still went to the website and filled out the warrently thing. no biggie that u got it off ebay. i even told them in an email that i forgot the name of the guy i got it from and they were alright with it.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:47 AM #45
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireAmbassador View Post
I was in an indoor shooting premium, which is a good situation for not breaking/chopping, shot out of the 2k2 I used fine.

See it just makes me mad, because I spent most of my money to give this gun a shot (I'm 16,) turns out now I have to pay to have it shipped back to DP...and possibly for parts becasue it turns out, I bought it BNIB off of eBay, with a blank warranty card and all that, but I have no receipt, and I am not the first owner, so that may have voided the possibility of warranty
you should of bought it from www.crazyballer.com, probably the same price. I never saw the reason why buying off ebay was so good, unless your buying knock offs, (best place to buy fakes IMO). But, DP doesnt care if you the 9th owner, they serve any customer of their markers. But thats why i love DP. dont worry man, everything will be taken cared of. Just make sure you read the manual, and know how to set the regulators. Do not overpressurize the LPR or you can ruin your solenoid. (even if it does, DP will replace it)
Old 02-11-2007, 03:22 AM #46
EmpireAmbassador
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

alright so when I have to send in my receipt, what do I do lol...and are they going to charge me and all that? whats return shipping charges and any other charges

OLD PBN Feedback-
+10
Have 1k+ ebay Feedback
Old 02-11-2007, 09:05 AM #47
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
You should have a receipt from the ebay sale ... use that
Old 02-11-2007, 11:19 AM #48
Arstron
fusionowners.org

I hadnt been reading this thread, becuse I thought it was still about the pulse. I just wanted to point somthing out. Do you think its possible that the person from ebay that you bought it from had taken it apart and damaged the solenoid wires and maybe even the eye wires (to cause the chopping)? It could of even been why he was selling it.

I am not saying DP is perfect, I just have seen how "NIB" items can be from some sellers on ebay.
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:32 PM #49
ownage312
Hi There!

Return it for a refund on ebay, if you paid with paypal, go through the program and tell them item is not in working condition or new condition as described.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM #50
Arstron
fusionowners.org

Quick Pulse harness udpate from DC, I just got word that they have a few harnesses finished, but its not listed on their site yet. Once I hear back from them, I will let you guys know how to get a hold of them to order one.
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:52 PM #51
fds (Banned)

to bad pulse is broken (not the feedneck but the feedtube inside the shell)
so today i had to use my egg
Old 02-12-2007, 08:12 PM #52
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireAmbassador View Post
alright so when I have to send in my receipt, what do I do lol...and are they going to charge me and all that? whats return shipping charges and any other charges
I didnt have my original reciept, they accepted it. Make sure you email'd them, to get your RMA number. There are no charges, its all free except shipping to them. But shipping back is free. Its your choice if you want to send it priority/ground/express, there isn't a mandatory selection. email DP. www.dangerouspower.com, it should be listed there. Tell them your problem, they will ask you a few questions (mainly about the problem and information), they will reply with instructions, on what you need in the box, and your RMA number. You will need to write that RMA number outside the box.