Yea...i still dont follow...im goingto bed...nite
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2007, 11:31 PM #2186
Raw157
Carpe diem

Its shaped like a cross. Im out too, dont know whos left. Night CK
Old 02-21-2007, 11:53 PM #2187
spydrplus229 (Banned)

Who do we talk to about ck headbands? Anyone still making them? I sent my info a long long time ago but I think it was in the list that got lost.

and ck t-shirts? that sounds like an awesome idea. I didn't take the time to read who started all that (you people post too much :-P) but if you need help just pm me and I'll do whatever I need to.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:08 AM #2188
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Unbelievably, this thread is still open. I am heading for bed. I am just so exhausted and sick. I can't breath, my head hurts, my nose too (blowing too much). Body aches. Too much work and things to think about.

Now, please remember to leave the 1st 3 posts open for the CK admin (membership) stuff.

I will answer anything addressed to me tomorrow......hopefully in the new thread. lol

One last verse to give some "meat" to this post:
Eph. 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 02-22-2007, 02:10 AM #2189
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2033289
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread