PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-05-2007, 11:05 PM #1
Mr.JimJims
G.O.O.D

so I just got a fusion

and I love it. I'm planning on going to play this weekend, and I was wondering how to adjust the velocity on this lil guy. Coming from an ion, I know nothing about lpr's I read the online manual, but I didn't really get it lol So do you turn the operating pressure to about 250 and then turn the lpr clockwise how much?
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2007, 12:37 AM #2
ownage312
Hi There!

1st all, The adjusting system is the reverse of most regulators. So you would have to turn it clockwise to zero-out the marker, and turn it counter-clockwise to increase the air pressure or LPR. The marker usually requires no adjusting when it comes in.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:54 AM #3
fds (Banned)

look at the ultimate guid (hopefully soon to be sticky)
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 PM #4
Mr.JimJims
G.O.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage312 View Post
1st all, The adjusting system is the reverse of most regulators. So you would have to turn it clockwise to zero-out the marker, and turn it counter-clockwise to increase the air pressure or LPR. The marker usually requires no adjusting when it comes in.
yea but I got it off the nation so I don't know what velocity the guy played with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fds View Post
look at the ultimate guid (hopefully soon to be sticky)
I did, but didn't see anything. I'll look again
Old 02-06-2007, 06:22 PM #5
Smart Parts Player12

Turning it in turns down the velocity, like most regs, turning it out turns up the velocity.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:04 PM #6
fds (Banned)

I wrote a guide on how to bottome out the regs and set them for every fps there is
Old 02-06-2007, 08:27 PM #7
Mr.JimJims
G.O.O.D

sweet thanks bud
Old 02-06-2007, 08:28 PM #8
fds (Banned)

no problem

If you don't understand pm me or post some where like here or whever ive been posting alot or one of my threads or somewhere i'll see it.