PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-10-2003, 04:17 PM #1
skaug27

has been a member for 10 years
matrix vs. 2k3 bush

i was going to get a matrix cause they are so accurate ,fast , easy to maintain. But i have been hearing great things about the new bushy w/pds (if i got it i would get VAPOR bolt,valve,chip) so why is it better ? i need real reasons to change my mind . does it really come close to matrix speed. how easy is it to get on the trigger or use to. and the accuracy hoe is it

thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2003, 05:51 PM #2
Brix
BrotherHood Baller

They both are great Markers, I suggest trying both. I can vouch for the upgrades to the Bushy making the difference. Just got a new chip and frame and it rocks! My teammate just picked up a new trix too. Nice Marker, eats up a lot of gas, but shoots straight and flat like advertized. Both are great markers, but asking this question in a Bushy forum you know who I am going to side with
Old 03-10-2003, 07:26 PM #3
ezrunner
Resident Old Guy

ezrunner is a Supporting Member
ezrunner is a Professional paintball player
hmm

Like he said, you're gonna hear more bushy advice in here, but here is what I think :-)

The bushy is lighter and w/ PDS doesn't chop.

The sonic bushy at about the same price as some of the higher end matrixes is the way to go.

Get the sonic bushy w/ PDS. The lpr is easier to adjust and the regs are better.

The matrix is heavier and both guns are very fast. I don't think there is a huge difference in either one. Once you spend 1000 bux on a marker they all perform a lot alike.

-rob

Powered by:

Our Father.. yeah.. that one.
Old 03-11-2003, 01:06 AM #4
skaug27

hows the trigger is it easy to get on ,, what so you guys shot (like in bps)

p.s. i was on paintball.com and looked at some aftershock pictures from the LA open and they where all shooting timmy's!!!
i was jsut wondering what ever happened to them shooting bushys
Old 03-11-2003, 01:12 AM #5
ezrunner
Resident Old Guy

ezrunner is a Supporting Member
ezrunner is a Professional paintball player
lol

dude, to be honest, the all use about the same logic and components. The differences aren't that much.

The timmy is a spyder body w/ a compartementalized ram system. The bushy is a stacked tube rip off of the angel. The impulse is a rip of the bushy.

You adjust the trigger and it shoots great.

I shoot prolly 12 or 14 sometimes because I have outshot my revvy a lot so now I have a halo.

Some guys with matrix's were asking what kinda gun I had this weekend cause it was so fast.

The gun doesn't make the player. You can't go wrong with the timmy, impulse, bushy, matrix, angel, etc.... just take care of it and don't let it near water :-)

-rob