PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-15-2007, 12:05 AM #22
Bushwood Bill

has been a member for 10 years
Well when all the pics that you see on the internet has matching barrel backs makes people think thats what there getting. Why does it take someone coming on here complaining to get a response from SP. Since you know all the pics show matching barrels, a SP rep should have came forward and said that you may get a different color. This is false advertising. Since the Epiphany is all silver with colored accents, who would want a black barrel back on a blue/red Epiphany?? Sad, very sad!!

Last edited by Bushwood Bill : 02-15-2007 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:48 AM #23
fblainen11
muh name's blaine

another thing that you can notice if you look in the picture closely is that the on off is on the right side of the gun (in the picture). when really the knob is on the left side. I know that there is the little black thing on the left side, but looking closely it looks almost exactly like the knob, with the ridges and all in it.

i think that they should send new backs out. its bs when clearly on their site it has the same colored back, regardless of UK version and not.

Dye Throttle

Torque Loader
Old 02-15-2007, 09:54 AM #24
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

has been a member for 10 years
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
If you are unhappy with the barrel back you got, please PM me and I will see what I can do. And it did not take people complaining online for me to answer. I am always here and I always respond. This was the first I heard of any issue was here.

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com