PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-05-2001, 09:16 PM #1
BunkerKingLE

has been a member for 10 years
I just got my matrix back from getting a new solenoid, manifold, and grip frame. I shoot my gun and start shooting as fast As i can and the velocity starts dropping off rapidly, and if I go long enough the bolt doesnt reset and I have to re-air up the gun. my dwells at 16 and im using a ND 68 45 tuffskin screw in preset. Also if its miy tank recahrge IM buying and adjustable WDP air and would that make it stop the drop off
thnx in advance, crazy J.
Old 05-06-2001, 03:18 AM #2
Brandos_Matrix

Yeah it's mostlikely your tank recharge. I haven't heard of the reg ever causing drop off. Do you have a dual regulated matrix or stock. If yours is dual regulated it might be because you aren't puting enough pressure in the gun. Try out a friends tank before buying a new one. I'd much rather go with a dynaflow then an AIR tank.
Old 05-06-2001, 09:41 PM #3
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
ack

i should smack you for saying the word dynaflow. its almost as bad as....co2.
Old 05-06-2001, 09:59 PM #4
Brandos_Matrix

Yeah ok mitch....Like really get a life. Whats the point of posting posts which don't contribute at all to the topic or forum. Every time I come here or go to dojo all I see is your name as last poster. I don't see what you gain from such pointless posts. Now yer dissing dynaflow. I'd really love to know your reasoning behind this one. Dynaflows have excellent consistancy, excellent recharge rates, are compact and are one of the lightest adjustable tanks on the market. They are also relatively inexpensive considering the preformance. I would love to hear your opinion on this seeing as how you don't contribute to this forum in any other way. You must be a very lonely person.
Old 05-06-2001, 10:03 PM #5
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

lol. u guys blow up at me all the time for this. im burning a pantera cd, and i cant do anything but fart around on the web. actually, ive had some very bad experiences with the dynaflow, and so have quite a few of the people i know. its not the performance that is bad, the performance is quite astounding. the thing is the maintenance is pretty high from what i've seen, and all the guys i knew that had em ended up sellin em cuz they kept breakin down.

dont go dissin my life man, you prolly dont even know who pantera is. i do contribute, just not now, because i dont quite feel like being serious. so how bout you back the f*ck off. sorry if im not living up to your standards.
Old 05-06-2001, 10:08 PM #6
Brandos_Matrix

you ran a dynaflow with your pirhanna??? LoL I doubt it. I wonder why people get pissed off. People come here for information. Not some smart *** answers from some young punk who has nothing better to do then sit on his *** and type pointless replies.
Old 05-06-2001, 10:52 PM #7
GhettoVampyre

finally people are starting to notice what i've been saying about mich. BTW mich, if you want to just "fart around" why don;t you do it in the general forum. In here you just post replies that give out false information that just plainly misleads people. As far as I'm conserned, you're just mini deadnedz. Dynaflows and hypers are great tanks, and rarely ever need to be worked on. Centerflag products are top-of-the-line.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 05-07-2001, 07:35 AM #8
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

um...ok, mini deadnedz is like the worst insult ever. if you want me to, all you had to do was ask, not just go about dissin me sayin im some young punk who has no life. you can ASK me to do these sort of things, and i will do them. its not that hard for me to restrain myself, but nobody brought about the problem here. so, i'll stop, if it makes you all f*cking happy.
Old 05-07-2001, 09:57 AM #9
Krymson Halo
Lord of the Dunce

Actually...I have seen a few problems with dynaflows at the field I play at. Not super serious..but annoying ones that can take a lot of time to get fixed.

O-rings slipping, breaking, and causing all the air to empty from the tank, (luckily a centerflag tech was at the field for the event and got it back running in 45 minutes or so.) on-offs sticking on or off...other minor inconviences. Nothing that would cause me to say they are bad tanks..but enough for me to think twice about buying one..BASED on my experiences.

I like the Nitroduck mega-reg I have, and only problems I've had are with the diamond cradle(stripped screws)...and they replaced it for free.