PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-19-2001, 07:59 PM #22
frogstomp76179

has been a member for 10 years
no,..... I only talk to Holt. Is Sean the one who ALWAYS where the beanie or the one with those corny sunglasses fromn the 80's?Later
Daniel
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2001, 08:14 PM #23
Pball Pimp
Pimped Out Janitor

lol!!! naw sunglass kid - karst

beanie - hmm, dunno, ud have to point him out

sean has black hair, hes probably about 25-30
Old 07-30-2001, 02:44 AM #24
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Hehe, I remember seeing the Matrix. You may remember my 3 man team with my 98 and two turbo shockers. More importantly, you might remember us looking like the odd couple because of our varying heights. We make the rounds between both HAR and FOTR.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 07-30-2001, 01:12 PM #25
Pball Pimp
Pimped Out Janitor

lol, you sound kinda familiar, but since I see TONS of people every week, I have forgotten. Catch up with me on saturdays while Im reffing, or saturday night when Im playing.

See ya
Justin

btw- what your team name?
Old 07-30-2001, 01:50 PM #26
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Haha, that's a good question. I don't think we've ever had a serious name that we keep for longer than a day. I'll try to catch you next time I come up to play, it's really too hot so I need to prep myself for the exhausting day.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 08-01-2001, 02:14 AM #27
AngelOrion

Hey guys, this a previous member of Orion here...

Watch out for Havok man! They'll wipe the floor with you guys! We've played em before we were more organized and didn't win once. They are the most fun to play with though, they are great sports (except for Scott, he's a pothead ). J/K lol Give them a shot

The Janitors are good too, they are a lot of fun to play. Check them out. They like to make a show of slaughter.

Just decided to throw out some ads for you guys... (this is Jonathan, the blonde kid that had the bush)

Anyways, if you want some REAL play, email Impulse1578@hotmail.com , the captain of Team Orion. They're always looking for more action. I'm sure you'll get your kicks with them.

Some other teams to check out: Reaper, Profanity, Dysfunctional Daddies, and Rush.

Remember, these are all good teams so don't try them unless you've had plenty of experience. I'm dead serious, you might get hurt. I'm talking from the past, b/c I've had it happen many times.

Peace

-AO
Old 08-01-2001, 12:41 PM #28
frogstomp76179

I think Scott is cool,..... especially his mini freeflow that I have my eye on. LOL,..... right Scribz? If yall get a chance to see Havok play ask for Scott and take a look at his yellow/orange acid wash mini,.......... all I can say is shweeeeet. Later
Daniel
Ohhhh,.... Storm is also a good team to concider. My Havoc (not Havok) is always looking for practice also.
Old 08-01-2001, 12:49 PM #29
AngelOrion

Talking

lol, I was just messing around about Scott. He's a funny guy. Havok has new guns every week, but they are always free flows. They got sponsorred by Pro Paintball in Feb./March and that's all they use now. That's incredibly hard to do (get them as a sponsor).

-AO
Old 08-01-2001, 12:52 PM #30
frogstomp76179

I know dude,..... I was videotaping Storm and Havok last weekend. Everyone out there, includidng storm, had a cocker except gerald who whipped out his dark angel the second game on. Freeflows are da bomb though! Later
Daniel