PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-27-2007, 03:15 PM #1
CloseCall777

custom paint on scepter

i was looking at the site and it shows that the scepter backs are only in dust or gloss blk. i wanted to know if powerlyte would do dust clear upon request, or how would i get that done if they dont do it. thanks
Old 01-27-2007, 04:26 PM #2
scoobysti87

I actually had the same question and I contacted Powerlyte. From what they told me I gathered that, as long as the color you are wanting to have the back painted is already in their lineup then they might be willing to accomodate you but not any time soon, expect to wait a few months until the next production run. Your best bet is to just order their barrel and have it annoed whatever color you want by an annodizer. Powerlyte did mention that they would be willing to provide me with a raw tip with no anno on it if I wanted to get it annoed by someone like Gruntbull or PrecisionPB. Thats my .2 cents
Old 02-16-2007, 08:06 PM #3
tremonti_usa

gruntball appears to be one of the best places to get anno..but i'd wait until you have a few things to get painted. Usually places that do the paint jobs will give you a little bit of a discount if you have a few things done at once..plus IMO it's a nice thing to have your gun and kit annoed the same. Just looks real nice..

Other than that, man.. I wouldn't let "color" stop you from buying the scepter. It's a VERY nice kit. I own one and I love it..although I wish I had the 07 front instead of the oldschool one. I think it'll be a little more accurate with the different style porting.

Gl, bro. Scepters FTW.. (pepperstickz are awesome too!..lol)

seoul grips
www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1857719

Cheap Paintballs from orderpaintball