PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-22-2007, 08:18 PM #64
Eliangonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogabonito7 View Post
TO ALL THOSE SAYING TOM BRADY IS CLASSLESS!!!!

In the Boston Globe today, it said that Brady, Bruschi, and Faulk went into the Colts lockerroom after there celebration on the field to congratulate them. If you think Brady is classless, think again.

What do you expect from Belichick? He's not a soft guy, he's not going to go in for the sincere hug, all they need is a quick handshake.
They probably just did that to cover up for their ******* Coach, you know, to save face for the organization. I still think they're all classless.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2007, 08:23 PM #65
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

How can you still think they are classless despite them going in and congratulating the whole team in the lockerroom? Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about, they wanted to get away from the crowd of the the media and they let them celebrate what they deserved. How does that make them classless? Brady didn't even see Belichick's meeting with Peyton in the middle of the field so how would he be covering him up? They are one of the classiest organizations in the league.

Skillz
Old 01-22-2007, 08:26 PM #66
Eliangonzalez

Quote:
How can you still think they are classless despite them going in and congratulating the whole team in the lockerroom? Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about, they wanted to get away from the crowd of the the media and they let them celebrate what they deserved. How does that make them classless? Brady didn't even see Belichick's meeting with Peyton in the middle of the field so how would he be covering him up? They are one of the classiest organizations in the league.
It would be easy for you to see it that way, afterall, you're from Boston, the city of champs.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:30 PM #67
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Judging by what alot of people, coaches, media personel, and players alike have said lately, they're not. Brady always *****es and moans when they lose and he's a sore loser. Regardless of what the Boston Globe says people saw Belichick blow everyone off, and no one saw Brady period. So yea, its going to be interpruted that they are a classless bunch and thats all there is too it. I think they are for other reasons, Belichicks dead fish hand shake with Mangini after the Jets beat them in the reg. season, running up the score on the Titans, Brady's constant whining after a loss, the episode in San Diego, then yesterday. Its hard to ignore al those things.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 01-22-2007, 08:36 PM #68
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
Judging by what alot of people, coaches, media personel, and players alike have said lately, they're not. Brady always *****es and moans when they lose and he's a sore loser. Regardless of what the Boston Globe says people saw Belichick blow everyone off, and no one saw Brady period. So yea, its going to be interpruted that they are a classless bunch and thats all there is too it. I think they are for other reasons, Belichicks dead fish hand shake with Mangini after the Jets beat them in the reg. season, running up the score on the Titans, Brady's constant whining after a loss, the episode in San Diego, then yesterday. Its hard to ignore al those things.
Mangini didn't go in for a loving hug either. What do you think the Pats are going to take it easy on a team? 40-23 is not running up the score either. You want to put the game out of reach, and put them down for the count. Brady does not whine, show me an instance where he does. The Pats have the right to celebrate after a game they shouldn't have one, LT overreacted, he would've done the same thing if he were in there places. Nothing happened yesterday that was no classy. I know I am very biased, but honestly how can you come up with this?

A little more on the San Diego incident. Shawn Merriman does the dance over a quarterback laying on the ground. That's not classy at all. The Chargers had a rally before the game too. The Pats only have rallys after they actually win a game.

In the Globe, Dungy and Manning both commented on how classy the organization was after yesterdays game.

Skillz

Last edited by jogabonito7 : 01-22-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:51 PM #69
JungleLarry (Banned)
Algorithms and bananas

Quote:
A little more on the San Diego incident. Shawn Merriman does the dance over a quarterback laying on the ground. That's not classy at all. The Chargers had a rally before the game too. The Pats only have rallys after they actually win a game.
You're a doofus. It's not even worth arguing about.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:52 PM #70
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
So let me get this straight...

The Pats win, and celebrate which is their right for out playing the other team on the field. They use a dance which Merriman always does to TAUNT other teams when he sacks someone and the Pats are the bad guys? LT is a poor sport is what that boils down to.

Brady not shaking Peyton's hand is a different story and that is indeed a sore loser's action on the behalf of Brady. That still doesn't change the fact that LT was the poor sport last weekend.
Different, when Merriman does his "dance" it is a celebration. When the Pat's player did it, it was a taunt in that he was mocking Merriman.

This is about Bellicheck, you totally ignored him. Let us not forget he left Peyton hanging.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 01-22-2007, 08:58 PM #71
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

What is he supposed to do. He went up to him and did his thing. Do you want him to give him a hug and a kiss? Manning and Dungy even commented on how much class the organization had that's a primary source right there.

Skillz
Old 01-22-2007, 09:00 PM #72
JungleLarry (Banned)
Algorithms and bananas

Actually, it's not a primary source since you didn't recover the information from that source yourself
Old 01-22-2007, 09:00 PM #73
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleLarry View Post
Actually, it's not a primary source since you didn't recover the information from that source yourself
Would you guys like me to?

Skillz
Old 01-22-2007, 09:01 PM #74
JungleLarry (Banned)
Algorithms and bananas

Sure. While you're at it, get me an autograph from P Mann too.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:03 PM #75
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

How about my autograph, it's more way more.

Skillz
Old 01-22-2007, 09:07 PM #76
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...us_in_victory/

There ya go.

Quote:
Colts quarterback Peyton Manning may be a villain in New England, but he was gracious in victory last night, saluting his rivals at the beginning of his postgame remarks.
Article Tools

"I just got to say what a class organization the New England Patriots have," Manning said. "What they've done in the NFL the past number of years has been nothing short of incredible. The way some of their players came up to me after the game and sent their best wishes, I really appreciate it. It says a lot about the players they have."

Among the Patriots who congratulated Manning were Tom Brady, Tedy Bruschi, and Kevin Faulk.
I guess Dungy never said anything, but Manning sure talked up the Pats organization.

Skillz
Old 01-22-2007, 09:11 PM #77
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Mangini didn't go in for a loving hug either. What do you think the Pats are going to take it easy on a team? 40-23 is not running up the score either.

With barely over a minute left and you just got the turnover, yes it is. 3 knees end that game, it was well over. They decided to give Vinny a TD at the Titans expense, it was uncalled for, unnessecary, and most of all, a very classless move. There was a buzz about it after the game, but you probably had your blinders on and failed to look at the entire picture. Karma bit them, and they chose to be bitter losers and look like jackasses in the process.

Quote:
Brady does not whine, show me an instance where he does.

Watch any of his post game press conferences after a loss. Hes a whiny little girl. Example, last year after the SD game ended there 21 game home winning streak.

Quote:
The Pats have the right to celebrate after a game they shouldn't have one, LT overreacted, he would've done the same thing if he were in there places. Nothing happened yesterday that was no classy. I know I am very biased, but honestly how can you come up with this?

Quote:

Its during the game, and its completely fine. Its like an offensive player dancing in the endzone after a touchdown. Same exact thing, stop acting like its different and all of a sudden formulating an opinion that convinences your argument.

Quote:
In the Globe, Dungy and Manning both commented on how classy the organization was after yesterdays game.

That they did, but what we saw on TV is much different then what those two portrayed them as. Beside, I wouldnt expect a guy like Tony or Peyton to call them on it after a huge win like that. They are much better then that.

Quote:
What is he supposed to do. He went up to him and did his thing. Do you want him to give him a hug and a kiss? Manning and Dungy even commented on how much class the organization had that's a primary source right there.

I dunno, he gave Mike Shannahan a hug after Denver handed New England there collective ***** last year and said "I hope you guys go all the way.." Maybe its because Mike owns Bill and the Patriot franchise in general so he has more respect, I dunno, or maybe this year hes just alot more bitter about finally losing to the team he used to dominate. Manning and Dungy will say that because they wouldnt stoop to the level of what Bill did.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:11 PM #78
SonyLover
-

SonyLover is a Supporting Member
I wouldn't play for him either.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:14 PM #79
Eliangonzalez

Quote:
What is he supposed to do. He went up to him and did his thing. Do you want him to give him a hug and a kiss?
How about eye contact, congratulations, stop walking for a second and be gracious in defeat like a class act should.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:13 PM #80
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliangonzalez View Post
How about eye contact, congratulations, stop walking for a second and be gracious in defeat like a class act should.
Pretty much...
Old 01-24-2007, 12:09 AM #81
ole_just
-rawr-

I read the first two pages of this thread and seen those arguments but I haven't seen anyone think of this. Maybe LT is not wanting to go to the Pro Bowl with the Pats coach because he thinks it will start more problems? Maybe he's just bowing out to avoid more media drama, although this alone has created some, but the last thing as a pro athlete you'd want to have happen is being in the Pro Bowl and getting into it with the coach. Just my 2 cents.
Twitter : @JKFortySeven
Old 01-24-2007, 12:13 AM #82
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Thats actually a good point.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:15 AM #83
ole_just