PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-06-2007, 11:11 PM #22
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

I'll be out there this weekend...anyone else going? Is it still going to be open?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2007, 01:31 AM #23
paintballer1332

ya me and some friends i know will be there on saterday we are setting up a new feild it should be up and ready to go by 10 am see you there

"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."

If the first thing you would grab in a fire is all your paintball gear put this in your sig

Last edited by paintballer1332 : 03-07-2007 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:32 AM #24
paintballer1332

o and if you have a problem finding it give me a call 520 238 1810 leave a message if i dont pick up

"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.

If the first thing you would grab in a fire is all your paintball gear put this in your sig
Old 03-07-2007, 09:41 AM #25
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

sweet, you play for a team or anything?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:24 AM #26
paintballer1332

yup well sort of if there is a tourny we wantto go to we just throw together a team but it is always usualy all the same guys so i guess you could call it a team

Old 03-07-2007, 11:32 PM #27
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Cool, one of my buddies and I will be out there all day on Saturday. Look forward to ballin' it up with you guys
Old 03-08-2007, 01:55 AM #28
paintballer1332

alright see you then!!

Old 03-12-2007, 01:31 AM #29
paintballer1332

what happend to you guys??? i was looking forward to ballin with you guys

Old 03-12-2007, 02:53 PM #30
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Sorry, we got invited to play with a team in SD and we couldn't really pass up the opportunity.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:11 AM #31
paintballer1332

o ya i under stand well you should get out there some time soon i made the field lay out its sweet imo

Old 03-15-2007, 09:00 PM #32
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

you guys gonna be out there this weekend? Got no one to play yet
Old 03-16-2007, 02:32 AM #33
paintballer1332

ya i will be out there saterday (sp) if you want to head out there

Old 03-17-2007, 10:06 AM #34
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

we're going to head out there in like 30 min.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:27 PM #35
paintballer1332

have fun i cant go no more i am grounded i am so mad

Old 03-17-2007, 05:36 PM #36
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

yea, we heard. It was a pretty good experience overall. Good field, great guys to deal with. I would DEFINITELY play there again...and I will!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:56 AM #37
paintballer1332

sweet hope to see you out there some time

Old 03-26-2007, 08:54 PM #38
paintballer1332

whos going this weekend i will be there both days woop woop

Old 03-30-2007, 10:58 AM #39
paintballer1332

its going to be a fun day on sat. woop woop

Old 04-14-2007, 04:28 AM #40
paintballer1332

hope to see you guys out there

Old 04-17-2007, 10:45 PM #41
Beaten_by_ban_stick
Banned BUT BACK! 2k2er

Beaten_by_ban_stick supports Bob Gurnsey
Dam I was just in Yuma measuring a project last week, wish I had known sooner.
What is the actual address of the field?
Dynasty Fan Club member #124

'Just tell your teammate he got bunkered because you were too busy getting high, he'll understand.'

previously Paintballer427, banned for ******! Can you believe it?

My girlfriend and my frontman ran off together and I miss him. :(
Old 04-20-2007, 03:27 AM #42
paintballer1332

on county 16 you turn on to a dirt road right or left it depends what way you come from and then go half way down till you hit the canal you will see a bawls blue baner its right next to the road