Saints 135 58.70%
Bears 95 41.30%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-25-2007, 03:36 PM #484
nek0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ske1etor View Post
The flag on copper for the offensive pass interference? Even Joe Buck said that he didn't see why that should have been called. Normally in the playoffs they let little battles between the CB's and WR's go. The block in the back when Lewis finally got a good return? The defender was 15 yards behind Lewis and he was hit in the shoulder more than the back. I dunno, I guess I just notice more because I am a fan of the team I was watching. I don't notice those things when I am watching two teams I don't care about. Guess I must be wrong if every bears fan in here doesn't agree.

No, Joe I am not calling you a bears fan but you get the idea.
the P.I call was called because he pushed off and Joe Buck is laughable at best.

the block in the back still happened. it doesn't matter if it was 1 yard or 50 yards. he still did it. im not sure who it was that got called for it but you should be more pissed at him for a dumb penalty then the ref's for calling it.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2007, 03:39 PM #485
ske1etor
Geaux Tigers

has been a member for 10 years
I was pissed for the dumb penalty but the refs couldn't see the holding, all game long but they surely see the block in the back. Thats why I was pissed. It wasn't the fact that they called the penalties on the saints but that they didn't call them on chicago. I saw multiple holds on both sides of the ball that should have been called and the refs never called it.

and copper didn't really push off, the defender had his hands on copper and copper pushed the guys hands off and spun around and caught the ball. If anything it should have been a penalty on both players therefore offsetting.

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.