PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-13-2007, 02:05 PM #1
thebusinessman (Banned)

leaking fusion

my fusion is leaking out of the back screww of the grip frame i like i lousen up a hose or something please help
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM #2
fds (Banned)

check your valve orings or striker orings.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:13 PM #3
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
you sure its the screws? because i know they are loc-tited. take off your ram cap, is it leaking from there? If so, your solenoid just died.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:22 PM #4
fds (Banned)

No wonder i cant get the screw off. Would his noid die because from my understanding its pretty new. Idk the only leak i've had was out of the adjustment screw.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:52 PM #5
thebusinessman (Banned)

this sux i gonna have to send it in and wait for my gun and i need it for a tounry the air is coming out of the back grip frame srcew and it still shoot but not enough for shoot a ball far

Last edited by thebusinessman : 01-13-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:47 PM #6
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

there isnt any hoses in the fusion, so thats no problem. but solenoid can die from not any lube on the ram having it to push more, or having an unecesarry amount of pressure on the lpr. check if your lpr isnt to high, you probably cant tell between a perfect lpr setting or too high. just make sure you turn 1/4 more after it fully cycles and not anymore. Also refrain from holding the bolt back while dryfiring or puting a swab down the feedneck. Just lower your lpr pressure.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:18 AM #7
thebusinessman (Banned)

the lpr was all the way out
Old 01-14-2007, 10:24 AM #8
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

thats why your solenoid blew. keep it at even pressure, screw (clock wise) it all the way down. then unscrew it (counter clock wise) untill the bolt fully cycles. meaning the bolt goes forward and back and releases a lot of air to propell the paintballs. then unscrew 1/4 more to prevent shootdown. i guess now you know what to do when your fusion comes back fixed, also if your lpr pressure is that high, you experience a great amount of kick, getting it set right will get you the least amount of kick the fusion will give.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:03 PM #9
ownage312
Hi There!

Come on man, you got to read the manuals next time. Hope you get this fixed.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:01 PM #10
thebusinessman (Banned)

wutever i want my money back i read the maneul it said keep the hpr below 350 and i had it at 250 so how would it blow if the lpr gets it pressure from the hpr

i dont know any thing about guns with lprs went from an ion to a fusion so im in the dark
Old 01-14-2007, 06:15 PM #11
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

the lpr regulates air coming from the hpr. the solenoid cannot take 250 psi pressure, main reason why IT HAS AN LPR. so it can lower the pressure for the solenoid to take. Unlike ion's solenoid, there solenoid can take alot of pressure so it doesnt need an lpr since it can take the direct pressure of the hpr. The manual does tell you to zero out your regulator before even doing it. Screw your lpr in all the way, screw your hpr all the way in (adjustment screw), make the hpr at 250 psi, then unscrew the lpr untill you get the desired fps, then 1/4 more. Even if you raise the LPR all the way up, your FPS probably wont even flucuate or even change since its already fully cycling. Its pretty much common sense, in every gun it has to do precise tuning or things can go wrong. Even if you came from an ion, it doesnt mean you cannot educate yourself with guns with lpr's. I bet half the people that go to your field can adjust your regulators for you even if they do not even own a fusion. Your suppose to read up on your new gun and educate yourself before you actually use it. We have many tutorials up in FO, did you read it? On your sig it says you have an orracle, you better learn how to adjust lprs and what not or you can ruin that too. The manual said everything you should do, but never said what you shouldnt do. If it doesnt say it in the manual, then dont do it. Sorry but, everyone knows its common sense. Dont complain saying you want your money back due to the mistakes YOU made. Did you go to the forums to ask how to adjust your regulator if you have any questions? You obviously dont care. If your ram cap is loose, did you go to the forums and ask how to fix the problem?

P.S. dont mind grammar mistakes or mispelling. This keyboard sucks, and just got off work, and just had to say something to this comment.

Last edited by assassinationACI : 01-14-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:20 PM #12
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

And DP does not give refunds, they just fix markers. But if you directly contact the place/shop you bought your fusion from, maybe they will. But i bet if you learn how to use your fusion you will have the best time with your marker. If you go and buy an intimidator/ego/matrix (excluding pmr)/ or any marker that includes adjusting of regulators, (and other markers are much more complicated to take bolt out, more things to screw up) you are bound to make the same mistake and complain some more.

Last edited by assassinationACI : 01-14-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:29 PM #13
thebusinessman (Banned)

i dont see y they would not not bottom that out before they said it off cause that how it came and my orry was allready setup when i got or i mite have done that with it

lucky for me i got freind whos a cocker tech

i did go to the forum for the ram cap. not the FO ones and i do care about my gun it just that i dont know **** about a lpr and how they work im so used to turning the reg and i have my fps i got the gun at my feild and i didnt want to use cause i didnt not read the manuel buy everyone theres was like u dont need to read the maneu just air it up. so they took my gun and aired it up. u didnt have to go into a big speach about how im a retard. i did want to use it till i read the manuel people at my field took my gun and aired it up and said here it works so play with it. and it work for one day and the next time i aired it up the noid blew i guess. so go **** ur self

Last edited by thebusinessman : 01-14-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:08 PM #14
fds (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebusinessman View Post
and i do care about my gun it just that i dont know **** about a lpr and how they work im so used to turning the reg and i have my fps
That would be your problem, you posted on some guys thread that asked where can i get a fusion, you said protopaintball.com :nododgy: if you knew what you were talking about a proto would be a spool valve gun, which in turn would mean oring galore. Which is harder to maintain due to all the orings to be lubed, Protos also have LPRs they don't serve the same purpose as the lpr on the fusion but have to do with tuning you gun. If you don't know how to use your gun dont use it. Don't listen to the people at the feild that say just air your gun up. You had to bottom out the pressure on the ion so the noid dosn't blow, same with the fusion. And i doubt that SP would replace the noid due to user error like DP would.

And that last comment was uncalled for.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:17 PM #15
BaLLiNBiLL12 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebusinessman View Post
i dont see y they would not not bottom that out before they said it off cause that how it came and my orry was allready setup when i got or i mite have done that with it

lucky for me i got freind whos a cocker tech

i did go to the forum for the ram cap. not the FO ones and i do care about my gun it just that i dont know **** about a lpr and how they work im so used to turning the reg and i have my fps i got the gun at my feild and i didnt want to use cause i didnt not read the manuel buy everyone theres was like u dont need to read the maneu just air it up. so they took my gun and aired it up. u didnt have to go into a big speach about how im a retard. i did want to use it till i read the manuel people at my field took my gun and aired it up and said here it works so play with it. and it work for one day and the next time i aired it up the noid blew i guess. so go **** ur self
Go **** yourself. :nododgy: Quit *****ing at us because you don't know how to tech a gun!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:13 AM #16
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

umm, so your saying you received your gun at the field during the day you were playing? So you didnt receive at home, and read it beforehand. Thats a pathetic excuse. You had time before you went to the field, you were actually home before you got to the field, and you would think you have time to read the manual before airing it? im not calling you stupid, but mainly calling you ignorant. Just think, stop, before doing something.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:04 AM #17
ownage312
Hi There!

I understand. The Fusion's Regulator screw is different then most. Instead of turning counter-clockwise to zero it out, you must turn it clockwise. Same for the HPR and the LPR.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:45 AM #18
thebusinessman (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinationACI View Post
umm, so your saying you received your gun at the field during the day you were playing? So you didnt receive at home, and read it beforehand. Thats a pathetic excuse. You had time before you went to the field, you were actually home before you got to the field, and you would think you have time to read the manual before airing it? im not calling you stupid, but mainly calling you ignorant. Just think, stop, before doing something.
i got the gun at my feild

i was coming from pitsburgh and i ask if i could go paintballing and my parents said yes. when i got there they told me they had my gun and they gave it to me

thats wut happened
Old 01-16-2007, 12:02 AM #19
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

sorry for accusing, for me that was very ignorant in my part assuming that you didnt receive at the field. I now understand that you couldnt read the manual in time, and when you get home you didnt find the need to read it since it was working perfectly that day. Sorry for the rant, but not everyone is perfect. But at least think about the mistakes other people make before you make the same exact one. Hope you have a better time when it comes back.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:51 AM #20
thebusinessman (Banned)

yea now i no how to work an lpr and to bottom it before airing it