PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2007, 09:46 PM #1
goats_896
They Live!

goats_896 donated to help Peyton Trent
Angel One A1 Help Post READ FIRST

Hello, I decided to start this thread because I don't like hearing the same problems over and over and the same questions. If you think it's a good idea add some info and I'll edit it in.

FOR ALL UP TO DATE TECHNICAL INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM WDP SEE THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:
http://wdp.tv/newsupdate/281106-upda...6-updates.html

Where is the Angel One manual?
http://www.wdp.tv/angel1/angel1manual.pdf

***Proper Angel One Eye Strap Removal Tuitorial***
http://www.spymac.com/details/?1824621
http://furby.pbcproductions.com/eyecoverremoval.ppt

WOOHOO I just ordered my Angel One and it'll be here in only 5 days! What can I do right out of the box? Anything I should know before I play with it?
First, READ THE MANUAL! Second, RE-READ THE MANUAL! Make sure you are using Joy / Rage settings. Use the correct pressures. Next, go ahead and check to make sure you have all of the updated parts. See above links. After a few more cases (every 3-5), put a few drops of oil in the ASA and cycle the marker. Wipe off any excess oil that may have accumulated on the bolt or any other object, and procede to repeat steps 3 &4. After many more cases (every 15-20), it can now be disassembled and lubed properly ( BE SURE TO USE THE MANUAL WHILE YOU DISASSEMBLE THE MARKER)

Can my Angel One use a High Pressure (HP) tank?
Yes, but it is recommended that one use a Low Pressure (LP) tank. If one wishes to use a HP he/she can perform the mini-reg modification. Additionally, some Angel One's work fine (with a HP tank) without any modification necessary. It is strongly recommended that the bottle pressure be tested before it is screwed into the marker (optimum pressure is between 450-650psi) so that the mini-reg does not fail and the marker goes bottle pressure and ruins the internals.

What is the newest bolt upgrade for the Angel One? Is it free?
Yes, it is free. See the link below for further instructions on obtaining the bolt. http://wdp.tv/2007-emailblasts/12010...7-newbolt.html

My breech moves slightly both when firing and whenever I'm not firing, is it supposed to do this?
Yes the Angel One roto-breech will move slightly during both scenarios. If you feel that your breech is moving too much you can tighten down the breech rod pins on the side; HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT OVERTIGHTENING THEM MAY CAUSE BOLT STICK AND OR OTHER BREECH MISALIGNMENT ISSUES!!!

My Angel One keeps chopping, what is going on?
First, identify whether they are barrel breaks or breach breaks and assess the situation from there. If they are barrel breaks check settings and paint-to-barrel match. If they are breach breaks check the detents and make sure they are the newer (red) style ones. Also, double check your settings and software version. Be sure to use the newest software and the Rage/Joy settings. Clean your eyes, they may be dirty. Next, check your loader setting to be sure it isn't putting too much pressure on the ball stack in the feedneck. Also, the Pulse Loader has been known to cause breaks with the A 1. Finally, put in a new HIGH QUALITY battery.

What is the newest software available for my Angel One?
2.2 is currently the newest software and is available at http://www.wdp.tv/e_blast07/140307-s...-software.html

What are the best settings for my Angel One?

How many shims should be in my LPR? It only came with "X" number.
The number of shims in each Angel One will differ due to the fact that every marker is unique. Set up your pressures with the below instructions, because there is NO set number of shims that is "the magic number".

How do I test my settings such as LPR and Mini Reg output?
One must first purchase two gauges(one for LPR and the other for mini reg). They can be purchased at www.fixmyangel.com

What and when should I lube?
See the following PDF lube tutorial: http://www.wdp.tv/e_blast07/140507-news/grease-lube.pdf

How to correctly set up pressures?
Wherever adjustments may be required it is important to have all pressures set correctly. To do this, first set the in-line reg out-put to 270psi using the exhaust valve pressure gauge (see pic 1). Adjust pressure output up or down using the velocity adjuster screw until an output of 270psi is indicated on the gauge.

Once the in line reg has been set the LPR can be adjusted. The LPR is located in the rear of the gun on the left tube (as marker is pointing away from you). To disassemble correctly see manual. To achieve the correct pressure one must add/remove shims to increase/decrease the pressure and verifying the correct pressure of 57-60psi has been achieved using the LPR pressure test gauge (see pic below) and is covered in detail in your Angel 1 owners maniual P.24.

What exactly is covered under the warranty?
AS THE CONSUMER IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REGISTER YOUR NEW GUN ON THE WDP WEB SITE. WE HAVE NOW BEGUN A NEW POLICY. WHERE AS YOU MUST HAVE REGISTERED YOUR GUN ON THE ON LINE SITE TO HAVE YOUR WARRANTY BE VALIDATED. UNFORTUNATLY NO MORE BLANK WARRANTY CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLY A VALID COPY OF A BILL OF SALE AS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OR BEING REGISTERED ON THE SITE WILL QUALIFY. SO PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE CORRECT DATES. THIS WILL ALSO HELP US NOTIFY YOU WITH ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES WE MAKE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.

JUST SOME FYI: EYE COVERS,ORINGS,SCREWS AND BALL DETENTS ALONG WITH SOME OTHER ITEMS ARE CONSUMABLE ITEMS AND NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. AS WELL SHIPPING TO AND FROM THE SERVICE CENTER IS THE CONSUMERS RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.

***WARRANTY LINK*** www.wdp.tv/warranty

**NOTE**Information has been obtained from www.angel-owners.com and www.wdp.tv and various other sources.

------------Tips for a better Angel One------------

**Quoted from Ken Crane**

1) Dont Buy Garbage Batteries . No Ands Ifs Or Butts

2) Dont Run Your Dwell Below 6.5. I Dont Care If You Are The Smartest Physics Major In The World. It Dont Work!

3) Dont Lower The Lpr Below 6o. Just Dont It Wont Work Any Better

4) If You Upgrade The Software On Your Gun, Download It And Follow The Instructions Exactly As They Are Written. Dont Try And Be Smarter Than The Guys That Wrote The Directions. They Work As Designed.insert A New Battery Before Flashing The Gun As It Uses More Power To Flash Than Using The Gun.

5) Dont Try And Make The Asa A Drop Back Or Drop Forward. It Isnt And Was Never Ment To Be Moved Forward Or Back. If You Do You Will Break The Frame .evenly Tighten The Front And Rear Pinch Bolts To Assure A Tight But Not Over Tight Fit.

6) ALL Bounce Is Being Created By Customers Incorrectly Adjusting The Trigger Magnet. If You Remove Too Much Magnetic Tention From The Front Adjustment It Will Bounce.make Sure you Can Feel And Hear The Magnet Grab The Front Adjustment Screw.

6) Dont Use Cheap Tools To Work On Your Angel 1. Buy Good Quality Ball End Allen Wrenches. It Will Make Your Life And Ours Much Easier.

7) Before You Assume Drop Off ,poor Velocity,slow Rate Of Fire Or Like Issues Are Effecting Your A1 Check The Output Pressure Of Your Air System. We Cannot Even Tell You How Many Guns We Get In That Work Fine Only To Find Its A Below 400 Out Put Tank Causing The Issue. It Happens Every Day.make Sure Your Tank Puts Out At Least 450.DO NOT ASSUME ITS FINE.TEST IT!!!

8) Proper Removal Of The A1 Eye Covers Requires Some Skill. De-gas The Gun, Remove The Exaust Valve End Cap.carefully Get A Pointed OR Sharp Flat Object Started Under Each Eye Strap At The Rear Most PaRt Of The Cover. Dont Pull The Arms Away From The Body Any More Than It Takes To Slide Them Forward.pull Them Towards The Front Of The Gun And Remove. To Reinstall Again, Dont Pull The Cover Arms Any More Than It Takes To Slide Them Over The Body.

What exactly is covered under the warranty?
AS THE CONSUMER IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REGISTER YOUR NEW GUN ON THE WDP WEB SITE. WE HAVE NOW BEGUN A NEW POLICY. WHERE AS YOU MUST HAVE REGISTERED YOUR GUN ON THE ON LINE SITE TO HAVE YOUR WARRANTY BE VALIDATED. UNFORTUNATLY NO MORE BLANK WARRANTY CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLY A VALID COPY OF A BILL OF SALE AS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OR BEING REGISTERED ON THE SITE WILL QUALIFY. SO PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE CORRECT DATES. THIS WILL ALSO HELP US NOTIFY YOU WITH ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES WE MAKE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD.

JUST SOME FYI: EYE COVERS,ORINGS,SCREWS AND BALL DETENTS ALONG WITH SOME OTHER ITEMS ARE CONSUMABLE ITEMS AND NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY. AS WELL SHIPPING TO AND FROM THE SERVICE CENTER IS THE CONSUMERS RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.

***WARRANTY LINK*** www.wdp.tv/warranty

**NOTE**Information has been obtained from www.angel-owners.com and www.wdp.tv and various other sources.

Last edited by goats_896 : 01-20-2008 at 11:12 PM.
goats_896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2007, 10:00 PM #2
Piromaneak

Copy from AO but good for people to know who don't visit there often, if ever

Add farg's 'brittle paint' article and put a link to the diagnostic program

Edit: sorry for breaking up your post, if you want I can delete it

Last edited by Piromaneak : 01-10-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Piromaneak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:06 PM #3
goats_896
They Live!

What is the difference between the regular Angel One and the Rage and Joy Division Angel Ones?
There is no difference internally. The only difference is cosmetics (milling and color).

My Angel One eats batteries like they are nothing, how can I lengthen the battery life?
Every electronic paintabll marker will eat batteries if they are left in the gun continuously. First, update to the newest software. When you are not playing, remove the battery from the marker. Also, use HIGH QUALITY batteries, the MTs recommend Duracell or the like.

What type of barrel threads does the Angel One use?
The Angel One uses the same barrel threads as the G7 Fly and 06 Speed series; however, the shank on the barrel is shortened, so if you use G7 Fly barrel threads on the Angel One a small portion of the barrel threads may stick out 1/16-3/16 of an inch. To compensate for this, WDP included a golden ring, entitled "the Beauty Ring" to "hide" this gap. It will have no effect on performance, it is purely cosmetics. Now most companies, such as Stiffi, are producing barrels made specifically for the Angel One.

My breach knob opens by itself what can I do to prevent this?
If you have a breach oring for a lcd,ir3 or led remove the knob, insert this oring on the ram shaft against the ram body and reinstall the knob. works like a charm.

My velocity is low and I have the correct settings what should I do?
Double check all settings and pressures, and then examine your exhaust valve stem. It is probably worn out and needs to be replaced with the new generation stem.

My eye covers keep breaking how can I prevent this?
Make sure you have the thicker "new generation" eye straps (the 3-piece eye covers) Follow instructions listed above for proper removal (see #8).

My Angel One leaks and I don't know how to fix it?
See http://www.wdp.tv/leaks/leak-diagnosis.html for further help in fixing your problem.

My Angel One will not ramp what is problem?
Be sure you have the newest (2.2) software, be sure your eyes are on and that you are using paint. The Angel One will not ramp with EYES OFF. Finally, make sure that your Kick-in is set higher than the drop out

When I shoot my Angel One every so often the bolt with stick forward, what is the problem?
First check your exhaust valve stem and make sure that is good. Make sure your breach has not been misaligned and/or made contact with the body causing a dent or mark on the body. Put some love juice on the valve stem and see if that helps. Additionally, check the breech seal and make sure it is all the way down, when hot outside, the breech seal can "raise up" and cause bolt stick. Replace if necessary.

Why is my Angel One double and triple feeding?
Check your detents and upgrade to the newer style (RED) detents.

It seems like my Angel Kicks more than it should and isn't the greatest on efficiency, what can I do to help with this?
Check your settings and make sure they are the optimal settings listed above, and a "newer" LIGHTER Ram can be purchased from www.fixmyangel.com or www.performanceangel.com it will aid with the "kick" and efficiency.

When I pull my trigger slow it seems to bounce, how can I avoid this?
The fact is that any electronic marker can be slow pulled and achieve full auto this is called "sweet spotting"; however, it is not an easy thing to find and may take many attempts to locate this sweet spot. If the refs know what they are doing they will not pull the marker for bounce. Also, your trigger adjustment has a great deal to do with any kind of bounce you may have. See the following post: http://www.angel-owners.com/showthread.php?t=63234

My Angel One bounces and I have my Debounce maxed out, what can I do to correct this?
All problems associated with bounce can be attributed to POOR TRIGGER SETUP. You need to readjust your trigger in a manner so that it does not bounce. It is better to have a longer trigger pull than a short one. Also, adjust your magnetic tension and go from there.

How can I shoot brittle paint just like Joy does?
*Original posted by Fargbollen*
"So, you forgot to buy paint for the weekend practice, all the shops are sold out or closed and all you got left is that old super brittle cold-damaged half-a-box from last year you were going to throw away. We've all been there (well, some of us anyway ).
Before the Angel One I'd say man give up and just stay home, but if you have an A1 you actually still have a chance."

"Here's what you do:
- Download and flash software v2.1
- Set paint type to Brittle 1
- Do a paint to barrel match. Brittle paint can break from even just a little too tight barrels and balls may have become misshaped so they need a bigger bore. Re-do the barrel match again to make sure.
- Check detents. A1 Detents need to be looked after and if they break or wear out you will doublefeed and break paint a lot. If available always have some spare detents in your kit.
- Set hopper to as soft as it'll go.

I suggest Vlocity at lowest, Pulse at low force (adjusted on the small green board on the underside of the tray) or simply use any EVOII, Revo, Riccochet or TSA.
Set Reloader B2 at lowest ball pressure. If you insist on using a Reloader B1 try Speed 1 and pray it won't bug out and free-feed.
Note that HALO B will simply not work with this brittle paint, even with Victory board. People ho say they do are plain lying or not acutally using really brittle paint.

These are extreme low settings for emergency use of "unplayable" paint, you won't have amazing firepower, but you will be able to play with paint that other guns can't even use. Now, I can't promise it'll work for you 100% but it did for me so it could be worth a try."

INSTALLING THE PULSE RF CHIP ON THE ANGEL ONE
*Warning, doing this will void your warranty, and it could destroy your board!*
**Quoted from jt526**

Workaround for the RF chip Pulse issue on A1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if anyone has posted this before, or someone else solved the problem, but I just got an A1 and a Pulse this thursday and had to solve the RF chip issue at a 24 hour game this weekend, otherwise I would have been really ticked that it worked on my IR3 and not the new A1. Anyway, to get the RF chip to work on an A1 you need a 3 dollar part at radioshack.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

(after thinking about it, someone should try using a transistor, it is probably a better, smaller, more elegant solution, if any one finds one that works, let me know, thanks, Jake)

Wire relay in parallel to solenoid circuit, wire 9V straightfrom the battery in series with rf chip using the switched circuit on the relay. Basically the old intellifeed halo idea, only this time you're firing off the rf chip, not the loader itself. Pulse chip fits into space at top of grip resting on board, and you can fit relay sort of between the usb port, and the battery, but it only barely fits and slightly deflects the USB port about 1 mm, and right now the grips bulge out a hair. If you can't figure out how to wire the circuit I've described above, you probably shouldn't be soldering on the board, no offense.

Pull trigger, noid output trip noids and trips the reed relay, relay dumps 9v from bat through chip. Pulse loader turns. Problem solved.

There may be better ways to fit the parts, or smaller relays available, but I shot 3.5 cases through the setup over 2 days, with no issues whatsoever, and as soon as I get some heatshrink tubing for the wiring harness, I'll be trying to fit the parts a little better.

Pics of the different parts. Still working fine.

Pic 1 - Side shot of shaving off of RF chip
Pic 2 - Sloppy first try with chip in body cavity
Pic 3 - Wiring harness, under the elec tape is the reed relay, could still use some shortening of the wires, but I am lazy
Pic 4 - second try, slightly repositioning of reed relay, doesn't interfere with switch/trigger, but it certainly looks like it does. Relay does not interfere with grip cheeks at all, no bulging or pressure on the board.
Pic 5 - top shot of shaved rf, need to shave it so it doesn't hit the solenoid connector on board when tightening grip frame.

Grey/white wires are old IR3 intellifeed, but I am pretty sure that Wake on Lan connectors for network boards are identical, or you could tap directly into solenoid wires.

**NOTE**Information and pictures have been obtained from www.angel-owners.com and www.wdp.tv and various other sources.

Last edited by goats_896 : 11-26-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:18 PM #4
samson7x

add the "can i use HP on my A1" question that gets asked frequently
samson7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:25 PM #5
goats_896
They Live!

How to deal with chops and barrel breaks?

**Quoted from demiruyar on AoG**

"OK so if have 2 different issues, barrel breaks and chops

Let’s deal with each one separately.

Barrel breaks are due to poor ball to barrel match or are due to poor quality misshapen paint so I would look at these areas in regards to any barrel breaks that you are getting.

In very basic terms all paint guns do is provide a blast of gas that blows the ball along, once this blast of gas has been applied to the ball and the ball is moving down the barrel the gun has nothing to do with what happens to the ball, so anything that happens to the ball from then on is due to the ball itself and the barrel. The normal cause for barrel breaks is friction between the ball and the barrel being too great and this stresses the ball and causes it to break.

Note there is a difference between good fragile paint that may look like this but be fragile O, and poor quality paint that may be out of shape 0.

A good test to eliminate the barrel from any equation is to remove the barrel and then proceed to shoot the gun, this will show you if the barrel is responsible for any of the breaks.

Chopping

What do you term by chopping?. To me a chop is when the bolt Physically cuts the ball as it moves in on the forward stroke, is this what is happening?

If it is then the first thing that I would look at is the loader speed /paint type setting and the eyes. I would run a gun with older software on a loader speed of 6 to 8 (in cold weather) and a newer version gun I would run with a paint type of 4 to 6. I would also carry out an eye test to make sure that the eye is working correctly. The eyes will only permit the marker to fire once the beam has been broken by a ball heading into the marker, this in itself pretty much eliminates chopping if it is working correctly and the loader speed and paint type are set as mentioned above.

Other things to look at.

Make sure that the ADB fingers are good and are not showing signs of damage or wear. If in doubt swap them out.

I would also run with the 0.695 barrel when its cold or if paint is bad as this also helps to reduce barrel breaks, so you may want to move to the 695 barrel

Check the pressures again, set the in line reg (exhaust valve side) first and set that to 270 before you move on to the LPR.

Dwell should not need to be changed from its normal level

set the in-line reg out-put to 270psi using the exhaust valve pressure gauge Adjust pressure output up or down using the velocity adjuster screw until an output of 270psi is indicated on the gauge(---Shoot 3 shots after each adjust turns in order to stabilize the new pressure--)---.Thats how I do it---.After the in line proceed to the lpr."

**NOTE**Information and pictures have been obtained from www.angel-owners.com and www.wdp.tv and various other sources.

Last edited by goats_896 : 01-14-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:44 AM #6
metallica169.3

good info man, thnx for takin the time to make this
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=966435
metallica169.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:51 AM #7
leadfoot100
*holds up middle finger*

leadfoot100 supports Cereal Killerz 2
leadfoot100 donated to help Peyton Trent
pm FT for a sticky maybe... and include farg's brittle paint guide like Piro said

Last edited by leadfoot100 : 01-12-2007 at 09:54 AM.
leadfoot100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:46 AM #8
goats_896
They Live!

The following are upgrades for the Angel One, and can be purchased at www.wdp.tv: , www.fixmyangel.com, or any WDP sponsor site:

**NEW** Angel One Fly Upgrades that will be available Late February 2008!

FOR THOSE SUPERTECHS OUT THERE:

The NEW three piece eye cover:

The CP Reg adapter for those wishing to use an aftermarket HPR on their Angel One:

Angel Upgrades and Accessories (aftermarket)

*New* Accent Kit and smaller bore barrel kit
http://www.angel-owners.com/showthread.php?t=64351

Rage Joy Grips available to all. Contact WDP (see www.wdp.tv)

DarkSeoul on PBNation also creates custom grips for the Angel 1

Angel One Snatch Grip: http://www.aggressionpaintball.com/productsnatch.html

Stiffi Stik *JOY* & *RAGE* Stiffi-Stik; also, other Stiffi Products:
http://www.sitemfg.com/stif-stik-Barrels.html

Raguba Triggers:
www.raguba.de
oder
http://pbhub.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18810
(Hopfentlich, du kannst Deutsch verstehen)

VIRTUE ANGEL ONE BOARD (WITH SCROLLWHEEL) PRICE: $144.99 Contact www.virtuepaintball.com for further information.

Prototype Angel 1 Board (from U.K.)

Just testing phase.
It's not HATER PAINTBALL!!!
Uses LED not OLED or LCD Screen
*more info later*

Angel 1 Trigger from Aggression Paintball
(NO PIC OR STATS YET)
------************--------
---------******-------------
-------------**--------------
--------------**-------------
--------------***------------
----------------***----------

Last edited by goats_896 : 01-20-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:56 PM #9
goats_896
They Live!

NEW Information added! I added information about how to install the pulse RF chip into the Angel One, and an article for dealing with barrel breaks and chops. Also, I added various other (FAQs).

Last edited by goats_896 : 01-14-2007 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:35 AM #10
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech

has been a member for 10 years
Goats! I love it!
What a sight for sore eyes. Finally someone does this right.
And the addition of the RF is an unexpected bonus. I'll just have to make one myself.

I'm adding a link here to my sig, should make my life a lot easier on the forum.

In the meantime, check out my sig for the link to my thread "how to shoot unplayable paint with Angel One". Feel free to borrow from it to add here.
Link to thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1946822

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.

Last edited by Fargbollen : 01-17-2007 at 05:01 AM.
Fargbollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:45 AM #11
demiruyar
Turkish Baller

Thanks for using my part. to the best sticky ever!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:55 PM #12
Zeroblood
Zuukr

how well the A1 is out of the box or is it mandatory to tweak the lpr and mini reg?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:34 PM #13
Crayzee Asian

not really blood, i took mine out of the bow, went to play and tuned velocity with the mini reg, i have no idea what output it was at but it shot rather nicely

ND NXT For Sale
Crayzee Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 PM #14
goats_896
They Live!

Out of the box it's ready to rip. Just adjust the HPR (mini reg.) pressure for velocity if needed. After a few cases through it, start to tweak the settings and use the Rage/Joy settings.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:18 PM #15
Zeroblood
Zuukr

ok thanks my local proshop would charge me big money without the warranty to tweak the gun.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:43 AM #16
Piromaneak

Where are the WDP mods to sticky this? :/

Hurry before it sinks into the nothingness of the archives lol
Old 01-30-2007, 04:18 AM #17
drunkmasta

Nice

Im having the bolt stick problem, will try to do the following in this great thread. I would like to see more information on the bolt sticking if possible thanks.
drunkmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:02 PM #18
goats_896
They Live!

Will try. Will put information as it becomes available
Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend.

██████████
██████████
██████████
Old 01-30-2007, 02:42 PM #19
crownsk8er
I suport the Schrute Buck

you needed to post 4 or 5 times to edit **** in
crownsk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:53 PM #20
Erock1253

GOAT= Greatest Of All Time

================================================== ================================================== ====================

FeedBack
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1807333
Erock1253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:35 PM #21
goats_896
They Live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownsk8er View Post
you needed to post 4 or 5 times to edit **** in
Sorry, just like an up but wanted to answer questions as I went to keep the thread alive.
Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend.

██████████
██████████
██████████