PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 PM #1
armagedon_front86
wipe yo' face

CASH 20 is a scammer!!!

i traded him my 05 speed for his 05 shocker supposedly. I sent first and sent him the gun the day after x-mas. He has responded to none of my pms the phone number he gave me is disconnected and he hasnt even acknowledged that he received my gun. He has not replied to any emails and when i tried to google search his name and phone number he doesnt even exist. someone help me to get ahold of him and get my stuff back
#$!D2, Dragunfly LCD, and Wrath LCD f/s/t#$!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2007, 12:29 AM #2
armagedon_front86
wipe yo' face

finally received the gun. it is in horrible condition, looks as if it has NEVER been cleaned. it didnt come in anywheres near the condition he promised and it wasnt here in time for my tounrey like he promised so i was left without a gun. the feedneck seems to be almost cemented in with some unknown material that is also smeared all over the body and frame of the gun. the dynasty board's programin mode button doesnt work so i cant enter programing mode. the detents are rusted in as well as the grip screws and grip frame screws. it did not include the rail and on off that it was supposed to include, instead it came with nothing. this is the worst trade ever. do not trade with cash 20 you will not be happy with what you receive. i am not the only person to have had trouble with him either.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:52 AM #3
DarkArmorPB
VampiresTasteLikeChicken

DarkArmorPB is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Leave him negative feedback. Here is his feedback thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1216853

Btw> Here's the thread were he admitted that his board was broken and was trying to see why it wouldnt work.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1914897

He knew about the problem before trading you the gun.

DAPB
Old 01-14-2007, 01:11 AM #4
cockerdude55
NE1469?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArmorPB View Post
Leave him negative feedback. Here is his feedback thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1216853

Btw> Here's the thread were he admitted that his board was broken and was trying to see why it wouldnt work.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1914897

He knew about the problem before trading you the gun.

DAPB
nice, he has no defence now, he knew it didnt work.
Originally posted by caraboose v2 "**** i fail hard."
Naughty Dogs Fan #96
Infamous Fan #923
[/center]
Old 01-14-2007, 01:40 AM #5
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ

Take a screen shot of that before he edits it.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:27 PM #6
3ball (Banned)

there would be a time stamp even if he did edit it
Old 01-14-2007, 04:21 PM #7
Cash20

has been a member for 10 years
i did know that the dynasty board didnt work but it was discussed that since the angel didnt have the ramping software that it would not be a problem to trade it. and to your first post i do exist i just have better things to do than be on the nation EVERYDAY of my life. I have a real job with REAL problems as soon as i recieved the gun and i shipped as soon as i possibly could. like i said in the pms im sorry you are not happy but ya know thats all i can say. and as for the on/off situation it was said that if yours came with an on/off that mine would too. the angel came with no on/off so neither did the shocker.

"Never argue with and idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Last edited by Cash20 : 01-14-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:01 PM #8
armagedon_front86
wipe yo' face

no see thats where you were mistaken, you never told me that the board didnt work. and you listed the shocker with the on/off. i never listed the angel with one, i was expecting a fully functioning dynasty board and an on/off. those were the terms that were discussed in the pms. i would have never taken the deal without cash if id known the board was fubard
Old 01-14-2007, 06:02 PM #9
armagedon_front86
wipe yo' face

and i not even talking about you not being on the nation im talking about when i 411 searched your name and addy it doesnt exist, it also doesnt exist in whitepages.com or in a google search.