PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 AM #1
grimnar444

Problematic Fusion

My fusion is constantly breaking down. I have sent it to DP multiple times, and even though they seem to fix it and get it back to me very quickly it always breaks down after 200-250 shots. I take proper care of it and am tired of sending it in.

so my question is. Does anyone know if DP would just send me a new Fusion in exchange for my current one?

thanks for the help
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2007, 08:24 AM #2
InnerSphere (Banned)

Just let them know whats going on. I am pretty sure they can figure something out. Do you know why it keeps going down? Or are you just sending?
Old 01-06-2007, 08:33 AM #3
grimnar444

well after about a hopper the reg starts to creep, or it will just won't shoot. I've sent it to them multiple times and it seems as if its been fixed, but againt after about 200 shots it breaks down again.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:00 PM #4
fds (Banned)

Just email them saying how frustraded you are and refuse to send your gun in because it wont get fixed and you are tired of paying for shipping when your gun returns not fixed. But you have to do this politlly because the people at DP will show you respect if you show them respect and if you just write my fusion sucks i want a brand new gun my fusion sucks they'll probably not do anything a bout it.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:40 PM #5
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
have you properly lubed it upon arrival? They only shoot a few rounds to test if it shoots properly, other than that it may need to be lubed, after a few hoppers due to the lube drying up.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:47 PM #6
jrhummel

get a new reg. If its just the reg send the reg in, OR lube it.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:59 PM #7
fds (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinationACI View Post
have you properly lubed it upon arrival? They only shoot a few rounds to test if it shoots properly, other than that it may need to be lubed, after a few hoppers due to the lube drying up.
My fusion didn't have a spec of lube on it when i got it yesterday.
But i doubt it is the lube because hes sent it in numberous times and still nothing. It might be the noid.

What exactly were the problems you sent it to DP for?
Old 01-06-2007, 06:08 PM #8
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
He did say it shot about 200 shots before it goes down each time. So i assume its something that can happen over a period of time. Which i suggest is lubing since regs just dont creep because 200 shots has been shot with it, it is because the lube drys up and causes the seal to go bad. And you said there isn't a spec of lube on your gun...i dont get it? That just proves the suggestion i mentioned. If there isnt anymore lube on the gun, it will eventually cause problems with the moving parts and the seals.

And when a gun is sent without actually knowing whats wrong with it. The first thing they do, is rebuild it with new reg internals and new o-rings. When it works (seal is still good with new o-rings but will go bad when they start to dry up and causes wear due to the fact it has no lube on it) they assume its fixed. So they send it back, but if you know the specific problem, like the solenoid, they usually test it, then replace. But rebuilding the marker is pretty much mandatory on most warranty work.

Last edited by assassinationACI : 01-06-2007 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:00 PM #9
fds (Banned)

yes not a spec when i got it yesterday i have now lubed it. But there was no lube in the marker.

Lubing never hurts the gun so lubing it the morning before you play is probably the best idea. But i still think its something else. Everytime i got my fusion back from DP it was always lubed. leading me to beleive its something other then lube. it could dry out like you suggested but the amount of lube DP sent back in my gun at least i would think that it would take a long time to dry out to the extent that it wouldn't seal properly.

You never know though
Old 01-08-2007, 04:30 PM #10
gtospec35

No, they will not send you a new one. I went through the same exact thing you're going through. The gun kept breaking, I sent it back to them, and it wouldn't work again. They promised me a new one but lied to me and even the owners of the household. I was lucky to sell it. I really hope you get it fixed for good man.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:40 PM #11
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
Hmmm.... what EXACTLY does it not do ???

I've never had a problem with mine (40+ cases of paint).

I'm calling sheens if no reply.....

Rhino
Old 01-08-2007, 04:41 PM #12
gtospec35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino1XL View Post
Hmmm.... what EXACTLY does it not do ???

I've never had a problem with mine (40+ cases of paint).

I'm calling sheens if no reply.....

Rhino
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's not shooting. Which doesn't surprise me.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:41 AM #13
Barnhill
MOBIN in a town near you!

Ok buddy per YOUR OWN THREAD they did send you several replacements. You just started bashing DP for no reason. I wouldnt send you anything either. Not only that you got busted trying to sell a broken gun as NIB.

Get a life, glad you are

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams
Old 01-09-2007, 05:25 PM #14
gtospec35

Barnhill, research a little before you say stuff, douchebag. They didn't send me any replacements, and I made a for sale thread after I was promised a new gun by DP. It wasn't for the broken gun that I had sent back to them.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:59 PM #15
fds (Banned)

gtospec- i suggest you make another flaming thread for the fusion instead of jacking everybody elses thread.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:09 PM #16
gtospec35

He asked if DP would send him a new gun. I gave a detailed reply based on my experience with DP.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:08 PM #17
fds (Banned)

can i see the email or "detailed reply" that DP sent you that told you that they would not send you a RAPS because you voiced your opinion on this forum. If DpFusion can confirm this i'll delete everything i said and take down you offical flame thread
Old 01-11-2007, 10:30 AM #18
Barnhill
MOBIN in a town near you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtospec35 View Post
Barnhill, research a little before you say stuff, douchebag. They didn't send me any replacements, and I made a for sale thread after I was promised a new gun by DP. It wasn't for the broken gun that I had sent back to them.
Ok you little turd, there is no need to resort to name calling.

I was thinking of the psycho Man hater that was on here ripping DP for no reason. I appologize for saying you got stuff when you didnt, and getting your situation mixed up.

Still, listing a gun for sale PRIOR to receiving the new gun from DP is kinda shady but hey, thats just my oppinion.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams
Old 01-11-2007, 01:58 PM #19
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
[quote=Barnhill;30442686]Ok you little turd, there is no need to resort to name calling.

LOL............ "you little turd"

Damn......... thats funny!!!