Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-08-2007, 11:15 PM #22
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
YES........... SP discontinued the Nerve !!!

The Fusion is far superior to any other $400.00 marker !!!

Rhino
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2007, 05:15 AM #23
InnerSphere (Banned)

I don't know about you all but the Fusion I have shoots great. Also, did you all know that Rail vertical ASA's will fit on a Fusion?
Old 01-09-2007, 09:26 AM #24
cwadarkone
ruben garcia

get a PMR sorry fusion is nice but not to the level of the PMR and never get an ion
+7 New Feedback +11Old Feedback(8 gun trades)
Amor De Rey
LOOKING FOR A D4 TEAM THAT PRACTICES AT FOX.

Last edited by cwadarkone : 01-09-2007 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:14 AM #25
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
The PMR is just an OVER HYPED piece of plastic......

Ion=Pmr

SAME thing.... just a different package!!!

4 out of the 5 PMR's sold at my shop have already come back!!!
(the 5th one was re-sold on e-bay)

Fusions' just fly out of the shop, and haven't been returned for anything other than to buy more paint !!!!

(God I love that 25bps board!!!)

Rhino
Old 01-09-2007, 01:12 PM #26
Chunk4572

Chunk4572 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chunk4572 supports Team VICIOUS
I just bought a new black V2 fusion and I love it. It is not cheaply made and fired like a dream right out of the box, a much better buy in my opinion over any of the other markers in the same price range
Old 01-09-2007, 07:02 PM #27
Fatal_effect229
FireFighter/EMT-B

pick up a January copy of APG has full details, diagrams, and almost everything u want to know bout it. Maye try apg's site too.....(www.actionpursuitgames.com
Old 01-09-2007, 08:44 PM #28
bad boyz toy
matt the knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwadarkone View Post
get a PMR sorry fusion is nice but not to the level of the PMR and never get an ion
idk what u are talking about because right know my brother is kicking himself in the head for not geting a fusion. He has a pmr with a lucky un1tec barrel and after shooting my green fusion LE he is really wanting to get a fusion, but doesn't want to admit he ran into a investment without the facts and came out with the wrong gun.

but the pmr is also a nice gun. the only thing it has over the fusion is weight but the fusion is already light enough, and the pmr lets you mess with dwell and bps and such. everything else; trigger, feedneck, ect. goes to the fusion.

and the trigger frame for the pmr is not that bad idk what u guys are talking about, it is solid and light.

and dont get a ion. that is a given.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:48 PM #29
fds (Banned)

what Rhino was saying ( i assume) was that dye seemed to imitate the seal forward technology that sp uses in it previous guns. Dye just calls it "boost forward technology"

Hence, same design different name more money because or the three letters D Y E (or P R O T O)
Old 01-13-2007, 08:23 PM #30
pbplaya31

Hmm I dunno Invert Minis are pretty nice too, but they have a really long preorder line and the first batch had a couple of defective boards that there trying to fix, but otherwise it seems like a really solid marker.

Ninja 50/45 FST
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post75473056
Old 01-13-2007, 08:33 PM #31
fds (Banned)

that'll snap in half if you get hit in the body
Old 01-13-2007, 09:20 PM #32
thebusinessman (Banned)

i dont see y everyone bashes the ion its a solid gun

i wish i didnt trade my ion
Old 01-13-2007, 09:52 PM #33
fds (Banned)

the reason why they bash it because 10 year olds that have there mom and dad buy them a ion go and say to people with truely high end guns and say that they waisted there money and that there ion is better because it was 200 dollars. To get it as good as a shocker imo you have to put a new qev,bolt,trigger,feedneck,reg, barrel, board, asa. Thats alot and i would just rather spend all that money on a pm6 or etek.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:03 PM #34
thebusinessman (Banned)

i remember when i first got into to paintball that i thought i was the **** cause i got an ion but thats when i didnt know a thing about paintball and i think that u were probaly the same way or simular when u got a ion
Old 01-13-2007, 11:30 PM #35
fds (Banned)

actually i didn't, i knew i was bad didn't brag about having a ion cause i knew they weren't as good as other guns. Just got it because i don't have a lot of money.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:42 PM #36
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fds View Post
what Rhino was saying ( i assume) was that dye seemed to imitate the seal forward technology that sp uses in it previous guns. Dye just calls it "boost forward technology"

Hence, same design different name more money because or the three letters D Y E (or P R O T O)
boost forward sounds like blow forward like an ion. so the PMR isnt really a spool valve, thats why it doesnt have an LPR like the ion.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:00 PM #37
hahaatsimon
has been through 4 fusion

i agree with fds
i have seen people brag about the ions, and seriously,
they think their pro at the first game
when they leave they look like they just been paid to get painted
Old 01-20-2007, 08:28 PM #38
dmbxvii

dmbxvii helped look for balloons
If you can wait a little bit, get the Invert Mini. They are the best in the price range
Old 01-20-2007, 08:40 PM #39
fds (Banned)

i bet they are going to push it back until august, now thats what i talk about a late christmas present

I don't see why people like the mini so much, it small ill give it that but as far as i'm concerned u should go back to the mini forum and go loose some orings and fry your board, drain your battery and enjoy your permanent reg.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:59 PM #40
thebusinessman (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinationACI View Post
boost forward sounds like blow forward like an ion. so the PMR isnt really a spool valve, thats why it doesnt have an LPR like the ion.

an ion has an lpr pmr is a spool valve and spools dont need to have lpr to operate

were u kidding cause u used no dodgy

Last edited by thebusinessman : 01-20-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:37 AM #41
fds (Banned)

with the protos (real protos) and dye guns the lpr serves a different purpose. On the fusion it is used to convert HP to LP to the noid. It is also used to adjust the velocity and all of that.

On a spool valve at least pm/dms the LPR is used to reduce kick/ have your gun shooting at the lowest pressure it can consistently and hpr is used to adjust the velocity and the dwell also has a factor with the kick, effeicency; having the right balance among the dwell,LPR and hpr then your set.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:58 AM #42
MachineHead155

Quote:
Originally Posted by fds View Post
I don't see why people like the mini so much, it small ill give it that but as far as i'm concerned u should go back to the mini forum and go loose some orings and fry your board, drain your battery and enjoy your permanent reg.
Have you even shot a Mini before? The only time I've seen a reg as consistant as the Minis WITHOUT a break-in period is the time I shot my friends Proto with a 2 Liter. Why fix something that isn't broke?

Back on topic, I'm trying to decide between the Mini and Fusion. Shot both and simply can't decide.
"Originally posted by swany51: If you can't decide what to get for yourself, please just send the marker to me. I'll use it, and decide for myself what I think it needs. Then, in about 9 months to a year, I'll send it back to ya with suggestions on what ups I have decided it needs. Oh ya, I'll also break in the reg for ya at no charge. No need to thank me, I'm just a nice guy that wants to help."

(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <) Copy bunny into your profile to help him achieve world domination.