PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-24-2003, 03:09 PM #1
RyanM877

has been a member for 10 years
Bko...

I am thinking of buying a new gun. I'm not exactly a "newbie" but i'm not a pro. I have a tippmann right now. With Response trigger kit, 14 in. teardrop, drop forward, smart parts grips. And thats about it.

I was thinking of buying a Bushmaster BKO. I'm not sure how good it is. Is it about on the same lines as an impulse. Or is it not quite as good. Also, accuracy... does it have really good accuracy and somewhat quiet. Last thing, Would it be a better idea just to buy a better gun. I already have about 350+ put into my tippmann. so its not that much different. Better decision just to buy an impulse or cocker or mag??
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2003, 12:14 PM #2
kevin|13
Division X

The BKOs rip! Several of the players on my team use them. They are light and compact and shoot pretty fast. I think you would be really happy with one.
Old 02-25-2003, 06:29 PM #3
ratimpy

yeah the BKO is a great gun but if u dont already have N2 i would get it because i have heard some people having trouble using them with co2
Old 02-25-2003, 10:45 PM #4
HULK
onslaught is comming back

BKO

I am what you could call a newb at paintball. I own a BKO and it rips, about 13 bps with the right loader. This gun is very accurate and quiet now don't get me wrong when you hook this thing up it'll sound like a tank, but with the loader on and paint going through it it is extreamly quiet. The barrel is 11 inch stock and is very accurate for a stock barrel. If the reg is leaky than you're doing something wrong also make sure you run it off of compressed air not CO2 because you will freeze your solinoid.

For the price of this gun it is totally worth it so buy a bushy if ur thinking of it they are great GUNZ. Hope i have been a help to anyone who needs it.

Last edited by HULK : 02-26-2003 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:26 PM #5
RyanM877

Maintenence

Last thing I need to know. Is there high maintenence. Not necessarily high maintenence, but is it easy to understand. Would I have to take it apart often. Is it easy to take apart, and would I ever have to take it to the shop.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:20 PM #6
HULK
onslaught is comming back

BKO

The maintenence on a BKO is not that great if you follow the manual you will be just fine. To take this gun apart will take you seconds. The only part you really need to clean after using is the bolt and thats about it. Not many parts of this gun get really dirty besides the little nook's and crook's, but that will hapen with any gun.

This gun is very low maintenence and easy to clean and it shoots fast for such a cheep gun. If you took this gun to the shop than you could probley just ask the guy who sold it to you to teach you how to do whatever is wrong because it is a very simple gun to use and fix. Other than that you could just get on you're comp and learn how to do it you're self. Just ask questions on here.

Last edited by HULK : 02-26-2003 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-02-2003, 10:56 PM #7
LEGITBALLER
Banned

yo

get a bko, get some vapor mods done to it also, ver nice gun i think the 2k3 can shoot up to 14 bps