Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2015, 12:12 PM #1
benstephens03

dangerous power e1

my dangerous power e1 is shooting its just when I shoot fast the consistency goes down and it wont shoot very far.
benstephens03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2015, 12:36 PM #2
CA_Tectonics

sounds like you have shootdown.

It is caused by either your regulator on the marker isn't keeping up, the regulator on the tank isn't keeping up, you have some sort of partial restriction of air flow somewhere, your battery is low, not enough lube on bolt, and/or your solenoid needs servicing.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:41 PM #3
benstephens03

okay I guess I will need to clean the regulator. Or it might just be the battery. could it possibly be the fitting or macroline
benstephens03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:42 PM #4
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by benstephens03 View Post
okay I guess I will need to clean the regulator. Or it might just be the battery. could it possibly be the fitting or macroline
Yes to all of the above....and then some (as far as possibilities go).
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote