Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-12-2015, 12:24 AM #1
wohlde

DP G5 Oring Location

Having trouble figuring out which of the three rear grooves to set the oring? Thanks for the help.
wohlde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2015, 11:18 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

Sounds strange. What grooves are you referring to? Are you trying to replace the rear most marker body o-ring?
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:34 PM #3
wohlde

Correct. Replaced both the forward and rear breech orings. The third one toward the rear of the marker I'm not sure of. I would imagine in the last groove to keep the bolt stable.
wohlde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:57 PM #4
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlde View Post
Correct. Replaced both the forward and rear breech orings. The third one toward the rear of the marker I'm not sure of. I would imagine in the last groove to keep the bolt stable.
I'll have to check mine. I don't recall seeing 3 grooves in it.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Old 03-13-2015, 06:40 PM #5
CA_Tectonics

Alright - I think I see what you are talking about. The multiple things you see in the back (really, it is last 1/3 - not rear of marker) are what people refer to as the ridges. They are not actually grooves at all but simply concentrically decreasing diameter sizes (from back to front).

Having said that, there is an actual o-ring groove just in front of those ridges. It is just on the forward(front) side of where the largest diameter opening of the rear of the marker steps down to the next smallest diameter size. The o-ring groove (gland) is in the smaller diameter face.

Hopefully that makes sense. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can come up with a picture.