PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-23-2006, 03:17 PM #1
bearclawsusie
bearclawsusie

Bear Claw Paintball/Mppgames Free Entry player appreciation game...

Bear Claw Paintball and Millennium Paintball Productions bring you our First Annual New Years Eve Player Appreciation 24 hr scenario!
Attu: Blood and Ice War In the Pacific! December 29,30 and 31 Free Friday night players party Free camping Free entry with purchase of case of paint (event paint only!!) All weekend air $15 one bottle Hot food at the buffet Real toilets Hot showers Players shuttles 100 acres Real pro shop
www.bearclawpaintball.com Fayetteville Tn 37334 www.mppgames.comMastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and checks are all accepted. Call 931-433-9595 for more info. Bear Claw is located 1 hr 15 min south southeast of Nashville Tn and 1 hr 30 min west of Chattanooga. Come play with us!
Old 12-26-2006, 01:08 AM #2
JESTERTLS

Hey guys, if you havent attended an MPP game you should. They put on a great scenario. Many dedicated teams follow these events. I went to the MPP event down at PB Charleston and it was a great time.

I wont get to make this one, but the next time they are up at Bearclaw in a few months, I am there!!! The field has an awesome reputation. By then I will be able to bring my armor with me and give the Blackhearts some competition (they have a great armor corp btw).
Old 12-27-2006, 02:34 PM #3
bearclawsusie
bearclawsusie

We look forward to seeing you at the April game... sorry you will miss this one though. Ben Torricelli will be the Japanese general and Robert "Bear Claw Bob" Juengel will be the American general. Shaping up to be a blast!! Maybe 2007????????????