Originally Posted by mxfor282
Every body in youth in 2007 better watch out for JUNIOR MOFIA a killer team with 2 DM6's and a PM6 and they are gonna rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one interested in trying out for a 5 man with us let me know here
AND ANY SPONSORS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN US LET ME KNOW
So allow me to translate this and summarize:
- We should fear you because your parents bought you relatively expensive markers.
- You're playing youth because y'all are either 1) Sandbagging or 2) lack the fundamentals to play as rookies.
- Your parents apparently aren't going to bankroll you forever so you want to try and squeeze free stuff out of sponsors who want to gamble on your mediocrity even though you have no track record, no resume, no recognizable players, no team members with reliable transportation and will be playing in the weakest of all divisions.
- You lack the ability to spell simple words. Let me tell you, that really entices sponsors. It's spelled MAFIA
with an A. Not an O.
- You already have overly inflated egos which apprently need to be grounded.
- You don't take criticism from your peers well and swear at them when they post.
Did I miss anything?