PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-03-2001, 09:40 PM #1
aftershock00

has been a member for 10 years
ok...i dont have anything against my cocker...but i realized that i put atleast the amount of an angel into my cocker. i could definately get a good price for it. so i was wondering your opinions....also??? why are angels looked at as though they were outrageously priced compared to a tricked cocker...ok whatever....i really need your feedback because someone wants to buy my gun and i would only sell it if i was planning on getting an angel
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2001, 10:10 PM #2
Ak|rA`

how deep are your pockets?
Old 05-04-2001, 01:56 AM #3
pirate
mutiny!

pirate is a Supporting Member
pirate is a founding member
I'm trying to trade my cocker for an Angel, but after playing a half day with an Angel, I'm having second doubts. I know a lot of people going back to cockers, I think its more of a personal preferance than something we can tell you. I am getting a job since track is over to fund my Angel most likely, and I'll hang on to the Shocktech for a while I think. Although I really REALLY like those Eclipse cockers with the pivoting frames. MMMMMM....
Old 05-04-2001, 10:37 AM #4
Yochinaman
Gun Gigolo

Yochinaman is a founding member
The initial investment into an Angel is very high compared to that of a cocker. A stock angel is ~3 times more than a stock cocker. Cockers with the number of aftermarket parts available can easily cost more than a tricked out angel. The question becomes, why do you want an angel now? You want a higher rate of fire? You want an angel because it's an angel? Cocker maintenance getting you down? Just want to change your gun? Not passing judgement, just curious.

Yochi.
Old 05-04-2001, 03:35 PM #5
aftershock00

well...im good with mechanics so maintenance isnt the problem....like i said...i have absolutely nothing against my cocker...its just that if i can afford it..id like to have the best or better gun.
Old 05-04-2001, 07:55 PM #6
Xman
2000 rounds, 1 kill

quite a few back players are moving to angels over thier cockers. people are just wanting electric guns now. they are still keeping their cockers as back up guns.

i would say buy an Angel, and keep your cocker. use the nagle as your nman gun, and use the cocker as a backup.

Pewter Impulse (10" Freak, drop forward, 68/4500 Maxflow, gadget grip, 12v revvy/X-board)

'99 Dark Autococker (14" Dye Aluminum, Freak back, ACI Hammer kit, Shockteck LP tube, Shockteck SFL Ram, Rat 3:16 valve, ergo reg, 68/3000 Raptor, Benchmark dropforward/cradle, Palmer Rock Reg)

Automag (12" Dye Aluminum, Eclipse Splash kit cool blue, Powerfeed, 10 port ANS venturi bolt, hurricane Valve, drop forward, 114/3000 32 degrees system, freak coming soon)
Old 05-06-2001, 08:23 PM #7
Taz

I would say stick with your cocker. I personally have owned both, and playing with a cocker was a bit more fun.
Old 05-07-2001, 12:33 AM #8
Ak|rA`

i have played with both numerous times, and i aagree. i would pick up a cocker before i picked up an angel.
Old 05-08-2001, 01:48 PM #9
Morphious

OK,

Yochinaman: The Angel cost issue about a cocker with aftermarket parts costing more is wrong. I know some one that is spending 2500 on his new Angel. Now I am not saying he is smart I am just saying that his is spending that much. About the Angel because it is a Angel thing. That is a good point. I have know people that get an Angel because it is the most expansive out there so that can say they have the BEST. Not saying that the Angle is the best or better than anything else.

Aftershock00: I would say try and Angel play with a couple for a few games. Not just one gun because it might not be set up right or just not the way you would like it to be. I my self have chosen the Intimidator. I liked the option of the Anti Chop Eye, and it will reach out and touch people still. Another plus it costs less, and you get more. This decision is all up to you find what you want. In my opinion the Angel is an overpriced gun that is getting quickly out dated and out optioned, but still has the price in the thousands.

Just my 2 cents not trying to offend anyone.
Old 05-08-2001, 02:44 PM #10
Budha
Paint Slüt

Why do you even ask dude? Have you ever tried an angel? Why do you want one? You may not even like it. The only electro I like is an emag, because it is accurate, and cheaper than an angel. But I woudl take my cocker over all of em because I like it more. It is all preference, and you need to try an angel and see for yourself.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 05-08-2001, 07:21 PM #11
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by Budha
You may not even like it.
This is true, I tried my friends angel and I like my cocker a lot better.