Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-02-2007, 10:55 PM #85
N4de kiLLer

N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
N4de kiLLer plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodpusher91 View Post
are you retarded? fusions are like bricks compared to shockers. don't talk **** when you have no clue what your talking about. there are reasons that shockers are more expensive than fusions. especially the fact that they use FASOR just like wraths................

Yea thats why I can get 1600 shots from a 68 45 on my fusion when a shocker can only get like 1000 maybe less. But when somebody says fasor in the Legend forum its like a good thing because of its simplicity. And what I know is that the Fusion is WAY More high end then a wrath. But yea with the brick part. Go weigh EVERYTHING ON YOUR SHOCKER Before you judge how much a fusion weighs. And if you cannot hold 2.5 lbs go to the gym.
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2007, 11:25 PM #86
tesguy
I am the Queen of France!

tesguy helped look for balloons
tesguy is an NCPA player
K guys, shot a fusion, owned a shocker, an ego, and a Angel.

Weight: (heaviest to least heavy) Angel, fusion, shocker, ego

Quality: (Best to worst) Ego, fusion, angel, shocker

Kick: (Most to least) Angel, ego, fusion, shocker

Balance: (with everything on, Best to worst) Fusion, ego, angel, shocker

effiency: (best to worst) Ego, Fusion, angel, shocker

Each gun has its own strengths and weaknesses.

I am a small dude, and skinny, and NONE of these guns are that heavy, especially the not the Fusion. 2.5 lbs is distributed so well that it may feel lighter than an ego or shocker to some people.
Don't hate. State opinions, and why.

/ thread
/ thread
/ thread

IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER OR A THROTTLE, I'M NOT INTERESTED
Old 01-03-2007, 12:27 AM #87
nikkowns
Check your hopper!

i Know the designer of the dp fusion. it is one of the best values around. i can compare it to egos and timmies that i have owned. imo the fusion is just as good after you work out the kinks. and... has any one ever had a gun work FLAWLESSLY from the beginning? i didn't think so. so anyone whos says the fusion is a bad deal is odviously talking about something that they don't know about. imo the fusion is a 9.999 of 10 the end......... NEXT in line please!
Cp Barrel 16" a/c threaded- $40
Paranah evo- $40
4.5 lb rubber band ball- $20
Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 AM #88
woodpusher91

woodpusher91 is an NCPA player
woodpusher91 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4de kiLLer View Post
Yea thats why I can get 1600 shots from a 68 45 on my fusion when a shocker can only get like 1000 maybe less. But when somebody says fasor in the Legend forum its like a good thing because of its simplicity. And what I know is that the Fusion is WAY More high end then a wrath. But yea with the brick part. Go weigh EVERYTHING ON YOUR SHOCKER Before you judge how much a fusion weighs. And if you cannot hold 2.5 lbs go to the gym.
no **** the legend forum is gunna say that. they aren't gunna bash their own guns. but if you knew anything about the design of fusions vs wraths they are almost identical with a few minor changes. oh and efficiency wise i get at LEAST 6 pods and a hopper and considering i can just fill up my tank after 2 games your added shots do nothing for me.

oh and to they guy above me. you say you owned egos and timmys and yet you use a 48 by 3000 steely? yeah i bet you did own those egos eh?

once again fusions aren't bad guns but they weren't designed to compete with 1000 dollar markers

Last edited by woodpusher91 : 01-03-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:47 AM #89
woodpusher91

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesguy View Post
K guys, shot a fusion, owned a shocker, an ego, and a Angel.

Weight: (heaviest to least heavy) Angel, fusion, shocker, ego

Quality: (Best to worst) Ego, fusion, angel, shocker

Kick: (Most to least) Angel, ego, fusion, shocker

Balance: (with everything on, Best to worst) Fusion, ego, angel, shocker

effiency: (best to worst) Ego, Fusion, angel, shocker

Each gun has its own strengths and weaknesses.

I am a small dude, and skinny, and NONE of these guns are that heavy, especially the not the Fusion. 2.5 lbs is distributed so well that it may feel lighter than an ego or shocker to some people.
Don't hate. State opinions, and why.

/ thread
/ thread
/ thread
there are a couple things here i disagree on. im not saying you are wrong but from my experience they have been different.

quality wise it would be ego shocker fusion angel. I'm not sure whose or what shockers you've used but i have never had any problems with my shockers in the past that weren't related to user error

balance wise i don't know if you were using the stock drop on the shocker you had owned or what, but when you get an asa that isn't proped forward 4 inches the gun isn't front heavy nor back heavy in the slightest manor
in my experience it would be ego shocker fusion angel

kick also there is no way that a poppet kicks less than a spool so saying an ego kicks less than an angel would be absurd. that angel would have to be set up terribly and the ego to perfection.

efficiency: yes the shocker is deffinetly at the bottom of this scale but it depends on the angel and the shocker. a shocker w/ and h.e. bolt wont be nearly as gas efficient as a poppet but i dont know how much of a difference you'll see between an angel and a shocker.

last you did forget a very important category. you forgot customer service. yes, i will be the first to tell you that sp has bad customer service but lucky me, my proshop never charges me anything. best to worst would probably be dp, eclipse, then tie between angel and sp.

just remembered that ease of maitnence also plays a factor.(sp?) ego and fusion are really easy to maintain. shockers have been really easy also but not as easy. and angels... well angels have so many damn moving parts that that unfortunatly are much harder to trouble shoot and clean then all the rest.
just my two cents. as for the brick comment, i was just frusterated that some people were acting like ion owners. i have said it before and ill say it again, the fusion isnt a bad gun but it wasnt designed to compete with 1000 dollar markers. it was built so players on a budget cold enjoy SOME of the bells and whistles on other high end markers.

Last edited by woodpusher91 : 01-03-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:58 AM #90
woodpusher91

Quote:
Originally Posted by fds View Post
And i would like to add that the UL frame is known to bend in hotter weather i saw a picture of that. So plastic=bend frame/gun

And SP will probably just sue dye for using the boost forward technology thing and then dye like AKA will be no more and Sp will rule the world. So as far as i'm concerned go pack to the SP fourms and go file a lawsuit

this will be my last post. it's people like you that cause me to become so frusterated. you are a perfect example of well.... a complete moron who has no clue what they are talking about. some of that "plastic" as you call it is used to build m 16 stocks for the military. some of that "plastic" as you call it is used in kevlar that STOPS BULLETS. as for the ul frame, that is the most ignorant comment by far. ul frames are metal, if your implying metal bends in hot wheather you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. i have seen pictures of bent etek frames at 90 degree angles. it doesnt mean it was weather dip. it means the kid ran into somthing. and your last paragraph isn't even close to being an inteligent comment. first of it is called SEAL FORWARD TECHNOLOGY, hence the SFT shocker. second dye doesn't steal ideas so you need to stfu. and sp sueing dye? my god words can't describe your stupidity. second if sp sued dye there is no way it would put them out of business. and last aka is a small company that STILL EXISTS. you sir are the perfect exapmle of an ion owner. please stop making ignorant posts as you are just showing how less you know.

you talking =

Last edited by woodpusher91 : 01-03-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:19 AM #91
tesguy

tesguy is an NCPA player
Quote:
there are a couple things here i disagree on. im not saying you are wrong but from my experience they have been different.

quality wise it would be ego shocker fusion angel. I'm not sure whose or what shockers you've used but i have never had any problems with my shockers in the past that weren't related to user error

balance wise i don't know if you were using the stock drop on the shocker you had owned or what, but when you get an asa that isn't proped forward 4 inches the gun isn't front heavy nor back heavy in the slightest manor

kick also there is no way that a poppet kicks less than a spool so saying an ego kicks less than an angel ( a spool ) would be absurd. that angel would have to be set up terribly and the ego to perfection.

efficiency: yes the shocker is deffinetly at the bottom of this scale but it depends on the angel and the shocker. a shocker w/ and h.e. bolt wont be nearly as gas efficient as a poppet but i dont know how much of a difference you'll see between an angel and a shocker.

just my two cents. as for the brick comment, i was just frusterated that some people were acting like ion owners. i have said it before and ill say it again, the fusion isnt a bad gun but it wasnt designed to compete with 1000 dollar markers. it was built so players on a budget cold enjoy SOME of the bells and whistles on other high end markers.
Angels are not spool valves.
they have a ram. And an exhaust valve. Spool valve is characteristic to matrixes and shockers. (and some other ones i can't remember.)

Last edited by tesguy : 01-03-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:25 AM #92
woodpusher91

Quote:
Angels are not spool valves.
they have a ram. And an exhaust valve. Spool valve is characteristic to matrixes and shockers. (and some other ones i can't remember.)
my mistake yes i know what you are talking abotu now, but i still would disagree. the a1 has the lightest bolt on the market out of ALL guns. kick depends on two things. how much mass is returning after the bolt has cycled and also how much mass is being moved forward. taken into consideration the same paintballs being used, weighing the same, the angel should have less kick if set up right. from my experience the ones i have used are really smooth, but like i said before it all will depend on the individual gun itself.

p.s. spools can have quick exhaust valves also
Old 01-03-2007, 06:06 PM #93
fds (Banned)

Quote:
this will be my last post. it's people like you that cause me to become so frusterated. you are a perfect example of well.... a complete moron who has no clue what they are talking about. some of that "plastic" as you call it is used to build m 16 stocks for the military. some of that "plastic" as you call it is used in kevlar that STOPS BULLETS. as for the ul frame, that is the most ignorant comment by far. ul frames are metal, if your implying metal bends in hot wheather you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. i have seen pictures of bent etek frames at 90 degree angles. it doesnt mean it was weather dip. it means the kid ran into somthing. and your last paragraph isn't even close to being an inteligent comment. first of it is called SEAL FORWARD TECHNOLOGY, hence the SFT shocker. second dye doesn't steal ideas so you need to stfu. and sp sueing dye? my god words can't describe your stupidity. second if sp sued dye there is no way it would put them out of business. and last aka is a small company that STILL EXISTS. you sir are the perfect exapmle of an ion owner. please stop making ignorant posts as you are just showing how less you know.

you talking =
i was using the as being sarcastic meaning i know SP will never sue dye just being sarcastic since i'm not a big fan of SP. And the sft thing i never said anything about it. i said that dye was using the seal forward technology in there own guns as boost forward technology like a ion/shocker.

no need to make a big deal out of this just being sarcastic and if you can't take sarcasim you shouldn't be on the nation imo.

and i have seen pictues of a dm6 UL frame bent from what the user said was hot weather.

And don't get frustrated at some kid sitting on his computer typing. Do you see me getting all worked up because someone in the world is calling me a "complete moron" and making fun of what i say

Answer: No

Last edited by fds : 01-03-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:56 PM #94
tesguy

tesguy is an NCPA player
Quote:
my mistake yes i know what you are talking abotu now, but i still would disagree. the a1 has the lightest bolt on the market out of ALL guns. kick depends on two things. how much mass is returning after the bolt has cycled and also how much mass is being moved forward. taken into consideration the same paintballs being used, weighing the same, the angel should have less kick if set up right. from my experience the ones i have used are really smooth, but like i said before it all will depend on the individual gun itself.

p.s. spools can have quick exhaust valves also
lol, wasn't talking about a QEV, i was talking about an exhaust valve, you know, the one that the ram hits to open the poppit, that sends the air up and thru and out the bolt? That one, and not all spools can have qevs, how on earth could a Trix have a qev? Your thinking of ions, those can have them.

Old 01-03-2007, 07:30 PM #95
woodpusher91

Quote:
lol, wasn't talking about a QEV, i was talking about an exhaust valve, you know, the one that the ram hits to open the poppit, that sends the air up and thru and out the bolt? That one, and not all spools can have qevs, how on earth could a Trix have a qev? Your thinking of ions, those can have them.
lmao i have misunderstood you twice now. yeah i now what you are talking about, but i didnt say all spools had qev's just some. kinda off topic but ions aren't true spools are they? i was told they were more of a blow forward considering the bolt is setup completly different than matrixes and shockers.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 PM #96
fds (Banned)

or boost forward tecnology

Bad joke
Old 01-03-2007, 10:25 PM #97
Arstron
fusionowners.org

Quote:

kick also there is no way that a poppet kicks less than a spool so saying an ego kicks less than an angel would be absurd. that angel would have to be set up terribly and the ego to perfection.

last you did forget a very important category. you forgot customer service. yes, i will be the first to tell you that sp has bad customer service but lucky me, my proshop never charges me anything. best to worst would probably be dp, eclipse, then tie between angel and sp.

just remembered that ease of maitnence also plays a factor.(sp?) ego and fusion are really easy to maintain. shockers have been really easy also but not as easy. and angels... well angels have so many damn moving parts that that unfortunatly are much harder to trouble shoot and clean then all the rest.
Some things I disagree with, if you want to compare stock markers to stock markers thats fine, but you cant compare a upgraded/customized marker to a stock marker. Smart Parts quality control has quiet a bit to be desired, although the earlier fusions have had their share of problems, I would put their quality above the shocker, however I would say the fusion needs more time to see how they hold up over the long haul before they are judged in this department. Weight wise, I have had a heard time looking up an actual weight on the shocker. The best I have found was 2lbs with reg but no asa, considering that is true (If anyone has a link with an actual weight I would love to see it), the fusion weights in at 2lbs 0.8 ounces with reg and no asa. Considering shockers come stock with a mini drop forward, I find it hard to belive that they could be lighter then the fusion stock, again proof with digital scales is the only way to find out. I will have to take my scales to the field with me this weekend and see.

That being said, Tesguys comarpison is pretty much right on. Weights aside, I really cant argue with any of it, and cant argue with weight until I can weight or find accurate weights of each marker.

edit:
Just found this thread on the ego:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1805312
According to this, the ego weights in at 2lbs 8.9 ounces, I am assuming this is with asa and reg, but not sure about the barrel. I sent a message to the thread starter to see how they was weighted. If that is the weight without barrel, the fusion would actually be lighter stock. With barrel it would be a couple of ounces heavier.

Edit #2, I am finally able to search pbn and shockerowners.com was about worthless when looking for an actual weight. According to this post I found with the 07 shocker weights (im not up todate on shockers, is the black one the new stock shocker?), it looks like the lightest one is 2lbs 10.5 ounces with barrel, asa, battery, and reg. This would make the fusion an ounce lighter by .4 ounces.

Here is a image of me weighting my fusion with battery, only diffrence from stock is the Scenario dreams eyes, and stainless screws for the grips, neither would add enough weight to make enough diffrence to matter though. So according to the stats I have seen, looks like the ego is first at roughly 2lbs 8.9 ounces (will get a picture and weight my self this weekend to confirm), fusion second at 2lbs 10.1 ounces, shocker third at 2lbs 10.5 ounces.
http://www.fusionowners.org/fusion/IMG_0781.JPG
For Sale:
WTB your broken DP markers.

Last edited by Arstron : 01-04-2007 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:36 PM #98
tesguy

tesguy is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arstron View Post
Some things I disagree with, if you want to compare stock markers to stock markers thats fine, but you cant compare a upgraded/customized marker to a stock marker. Smart Parts quality control has quiet a bit to be desired, although the earlier fusions have had their share of problems, I would put their quality above the shocker, however I would say the fusion needs more time to see how they hold up over the long haul before they are judged in this department. Weight wise, I have had a heard time looking up an actual weight on the shocker. The best I have found was 2lbs with reg but no asa, considering that is true (If anyone has a link with an actual weight I would love to see it), the fusion weights in at 2lbs 0.8 ounces with reg and no asa. Considering shockers come stock with a mini drop forward, I find it hard to belive that they could be lighter then the fusion stock, again proof with digital scales is the only way to find out. I will have to take my scales to the field with me this weekend and see.

That being said, Tesguys comarpison is pretty much right on. Weights aside, I really cant argue with any of it, and cant argue with weight until I can weight or find accurate weights of each marker.

edit:
Just found this thread on the ego:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1805312
According to this, the ego weights in at 2lbs 8.9 ounces, I am assuming this is with asa and reg, but not sure about the barrel. I sent a message to the thread starter to see how they was weighted. If that is the weight without barrel, the fusion would actually be lighter stock. With barrel it would be a couple of ounces heavier.

Edit #2, I am finally able to search pbn and shockerowners.com was about worthless when looking for an actual weight. According to this post I found with the 07 shocker weights (im not up todate on shockers, is the black one the new stock shocker?), it looks like the lightest one is 2lbs 10.5 ounces with barrel, asa, battery, and reg. This would make the fusion an ounce lighter by .4 ounces.

Here is a image of me weighting my fusion with battery, only diffrence from stock is the Scenario dreams eyes, and stainless screws for the grips, neither would add enough weight to make enough diffrence to matter though. So according to the stats I have seen, looks like the ego is first at roughly 2lbs 8.9 ounces (will get a picture and weight my self this weekend to confirm), fusion second at 2lbs 10.1 ounces, shocker third at 2lbs 10.5 ounces.
http://www.fusionowners.org/fusion/IMG_0781.JPG
tesguy-1
Woodpusher-0

Old 01-04-2007, 04:18 PM #99
J-MoNeY916
Call me poopian

Quote:
me talking =
fixed.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:32 PM #100
imj0daddy
Pimp Daddy Corb

Bottomline is that the Fusion Cost less and u get just as much we know that the stock board doesnt come with much but it comes with most the settings ull need so u dont have to spend $100 extra to compete. this gun is great i own one ive had a few problems but these were QUICKLY fixed so i say

FUSION FTW
Old 01-04-2007, 04:47 PM #101
[nRs]MEX
SMART BUSINESS

i thought this was a fusion PMR war............what happened..........all out WAR?

WCPPL
Old 01-04-2007, 05:35 PM #102
bunkerbuster68
89 Lincoln Mark VII

fusion will but rape a pmr i dont no what u people are talking about with the fusion leaking maybe ur just retarded but i understand about the board and if 2pounds 5 ounces is heavy to you, go to the gym

Last edited by bunkerbuster68 : 01-04-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:04 PM #103
fds (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-MoNeY916 View Post
fixed.
QFTMFT
Old 01-06-2007, 07:31 AM #104
InnerSphere (Banned)

okay so what did the guy end up getting?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:54 PM #105
bunkerbuster68
89 Lincoln Mark VII

Fusion FTW
Champion Paintball
AKA bunkerbuster007