PMR and Fusion WAR? - Page 3 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-21-2006, 02:25 PM #43
Spazt1k
 
Spazt1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Florida
why do people say the Fusion is heavy, i think its pretty light.
Spazt1k is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2006, 02:27 PM #44
Barnhill
MOBIN in a town near you!
 
Barnhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
H8t3rz!!
__________________
Visit Barnhill Photography on SmugMug and Facebook

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams
Barnhill is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 02:32 PM #45
N4de kiLLer
 
 
N4de kiLLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
N4de kiLLer plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDPking07 View Post
fusions almost broke my arm
i would no i have an angel they a r way to heavy
Wow you must be weak if you call an angel heavy. For christ sakes I ball with a spyder and a 47/3000 tank. Too much hater aid on the fusion.
__________________
ALLIANCE
N4de kiLLer is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 03:16 PM #46
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT
 
assassinationACI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GOOSECREEK, SC
assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDPking07 View Post
fusions almost broke my arm
i would no i have an angel they a r way to heavy
you do know the 2.5 LBS is the weight of the Fusion with, battery, regulator, feedneck, RAPS, and Barrel right? If we took all that off, guess how much is ways? The weight off the shocker was measured without all that stuff, same with every intimidator that is weighed. Because they consider those stuff "preference" and shouldnt be added to the weight since everyone changes them. IMO if they come stock, they should weight it anyways since its out of the box that way.
__________________
OLD feedback
assassinationACI is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 04:08 PM #47
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.
 
Hitokiri_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St.Louis, MO
 has been a member for 10 years
Gonna have to call BS on that one, unless you have information proving otherwise. I've held one of these before and they aren't heavy, but they aren't that light. OH and FYI almost every gun company does include the weight of the regulator. The battery, barrel, and ASA not so much.
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972

Last edited by Hitokiri_1 : 12-21-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Hitokiri_1 is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 04:21 PM #48
jrhummel
 
 
jrhummel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
the only thing that makes it feel heavy is the weight of the regulator. Since it is at the front of the gun it feels heavy, Thats like the old trick where you take a 5lbs weight and a stick, put the 5lb weight close to the handle, its not heavy, and the further and further the weight is from the handle, the heavier it feels. Once you get a tank on the other end of the gun the weight is centered and the gun feels very light compared to others.
jrhummel is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 04:56 PM #49
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT
 
assassinationACI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GOOSECREEK, SC
assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitokiri_1 View Post
Gonna have to call BS on that one, unless you have information proving otherwise. I've held one of these before and they aren't heavy, but they aren't that light. OH and FYI almost every gun company does include the weight of the regulator. The battery, barrel, and ASA not so much.
I was being general about the items, but i think Bob Long doesnt weight their regulators with their markers. And about the weight of the Fusion, i need to correct myself, its weighed with everything BUT the barrel. Still pretty light IMO, considering it is all metal.
__________________
OLD feedback
assassinationACI is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 05:54 PM #50
Arstron
fusionowners.org
 
Arstron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitokiri_1 View Post
Gonna have to call BS on that one, unless you have information proving otherwise.
I can get pictures of mine on the scales, I thought I had some online but I cant find them. It is 2lbs 5 ounces with no barrel and the stock barrel weights in at 4.7 ounces.
__________________
Fusion Owners preview
Current Markers: DP: Fusion, G3, Threshold, Revi, and G5
AGD: 2xEmags, 1 RT Pro, 1 Classic, 1 Aluminium Classic R/T, 1 Pump Mini Mag
For Sale:
WTB your broken DP markers.
Arstron is offline  
Old 12-21-2006, 06:44 PM #51
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.
 
Hitokiri_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St.Louis, MO
 has been a member for 10 years
Please do. I'm looking into buying a new marker in the spring. Its either this, or the mini. That is with battery, asa, and reg correct?
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972
Hitokiri_1 is offline  
Old 12-22-2006, 08:56 AM #52
Arstron
fusionowners.org
 
Arstron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: missouri


That is with a "Bone" 9v battery and incase its hard to read, its 2lbs 6.8 ounces, perhaps what DP advertised was 2.5 lbs instead of 2lbs 5 ounces, I really dont rember. Either way thats hardly enough weight to break somones arm unless its droped from a 20 story building.
__________________
Fusion Owners preview
Current Markers: DP: Fusion, G3, Threshold, Revi, and G5
AGD: 2xEmags, 1 RT Pro, 1 Classic, 1 Aluminium Classic R/T, 1 Pump Mini Mag
For Sale:
WTB your broken DP markers.
Arstron is offline  
Old 12-22-2006, 11:21 AM #53
Spazt1k
 
Spazt1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Florida
even lighter for me because i got a cp shorty on my Fusion.
Spazt1k is offline  
Old 12-22-2006, 01:41 PM #54
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.
 
Hitokiri_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St.Louis, MO
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arstron View Post


That is with a "Bone" 9v battery and incase its hard to read, its 2lbs 6.8 ounces, perhaps what DP advertised was 2.5 lbs instead of 2lbs 5 ounces, I really dont rember. Either way thats hardly enough weight to break somones arm unless its droped from a 20 story building.
Thanks alot. Still torn between the two though.
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972
Hitokiri_1 is offline  
Old 12-22-2006, 02:14 PM #55
Arstron
fusionowners.org
 
Arstron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: missouri
I would recomend holding both to see which is the most comfortable.
__________________
Fusion Owners preview
Current Markers: DP: Fusion, G3, Threshold, Revi, and G5
AGD: 2xEmags, 1 RT Pro, 1 Classic, 1 Aluminium Classic R/T, 1 Pump Mini Mag
For Sale:
WTB your broken DP markers.
Arstron is offline  
Old 12-22-2006, 02:56 PM #56
fds (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
it might way that 1.8 oz more because of the RAPS
fds is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 06:06 PM #57
$$Andrew1944$$
 
 
$$Andrew1944$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arkansas
I've got to say i shot a PMR today, i'm going to be selling my fusion
__________________
Old Feedback
$$Andrew1944$$ is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 06:35 PM #58
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.
 
Hitokiri_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St.Louis, MO
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$Andrew1944$$ View Post
I've got to say i shot a PMR today, i'm going to be selling my fusion
What are your reasons for doing so?
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972
Hitokiri_1 is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 06:41 PM #59
fds (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
i don't like "composite" aka platic on any of my guns and thats why i would never get a pmr. but its all personal preferance i guess.
fds is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 09:27 PM #60
Arstron
fusionowners.org
 
Arstron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$Andrew1944$$ View Post
I've got to say i shot a PMR today, i'm going to be selling my fusion
I will get a PMR when they release one that looks better then this:
http://www.fusionowners.org/fusion/IMG_0615.gif
__________________
Fusion Owners preview
Current Markers: DP: Fusion, G3, Threshold, Revi, and G5
AGD: 2xEmags, 1 RT Pro, 1 Classic, 1 Aluminium Classic R/T, 1 Pump Mini Mag
For Sale:
WTB your broken DP markers.
Arstron is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 09:55 PM #61
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!
 
Rhino1XL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Cal.
Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
I shot a PMR today as well. Can't believe they want $400.00 for plastic!!!
Oh.... and it gets a whole 800-900 shot off a 68/45.....WOW !!!
Just add another $200.00 for the UL Frame, another $80 for a barrel and THEN you MIGHT be able to compete with a BONE STOCK Fusion. (up until you shoot 900 rounds, then you gotta get a fill, and lube the stupid thing.) All while the Fusion guys are still playing.
Unbelievable, what DYE is making off of you guys. You actually believe the HYPE !?!?!?
For GODS sake..... the whole trigger frame AND THE TRIGGER is PLASTIC !!!!!!!!!!
Dosen't anyone remember the BENT frames that have appeared on the internet this year.? (I counted 8...... 4 SP, 2DYE UL's and a couple of Ego's)

And some of you HONESTLY BELIEVE that this piece of plastic is some how BETTER that metal???

Have you actually looked at the Quality Control of anything from DYE recently???(or the total lack there of) You honestly think that seeing DAYLIGHT between the trigger frame and the marker IS A GOOD THING??? (PMR,DMC,Proto,DM6/DM7)

I've sold 5 PMR's in the last week, and 4 have come Back!!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP !!! ALL have chopped the heck of of paint, and the build quality is LOWER than an ION.... Which I can't stand selling either!!! (took a part time job at the local PB Store during the holliday time to pay for my addiction.....)

Sorry , I just HAD TO VENT........... go get your mommys and daddys money to pay for really stupid/over hyped/pieces of plastic...... I'll spend my hard earned dollars on wise, well thought out products. (YES, I own a Fusion)

Peace,
Rhino
Rhino1XL is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 09:56 PM #62
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.
 
Hitokiri_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St.Louis, MO
 has been a member for 10 years
You realize of course that aesthetics are completely relative to the observer. Case in point, I'm not a big fan of acid washes.
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972
Hitokiri_1 is offline  
Old 12-23-2006, 10:17 PM #63
$$Andrew1944$$
 
 
$$Andrew1944$$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino1XL View Post
I shot a PMR today as well. Can't believe they want $400.00 for plastic!!!
Oh.... and it gets a whole 800-900 shot off a 68/45.....WOW !!!
Just add another $200.00 for the UL Frame, another $80 for a barrel and THEN you MIGHT be able to compete with a BONE STOCK Fusion. (up until you shoot 900 rounds, then you gotta get a fill, and lube the stupid thing.) All while the Fusion guys are still playing.
Unbelievable, what DYE is making off of you guys. You actually believe the HYPE !?!?!?
For GODS sake..... the whole trigger frame AND THE TRIGGER is PLASTIC !!!!!!!!!!
Dosen't anyone remember the BENT frames that have appeared on the internet this year.? (I counted 8...... 4 SP, 2DYE UL's and a couple of Ego's)

And some of you HONESTLY BELIEVE that this piece of plastic is some how BETTER that metal???

Have you actually looked at the Quality Control of anything from DYE recently???(or the total lack there of) You honestly think that seeing DAYLIGHT between the trigger frame and the marker IS A GOOD THING??? (PMR,DMC,Proto,DM6/DM7)

I've sold 5 PMR's in the last week, and 4 have come Back!!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP !!! ALL have chopped the heck of of paint, and the build quality is LOWER than an ION.... Which I can't stand selling either!!! (took a part time job at the local PB Store during the holliday time to pay for my addiction.....)

Sorry , I just HAD TO VENT........... go get your mommys and daddys money to pay for really stupid/over hyped/pieces of plastic...... I'll spend my hard earned dollars on wise, well thought out products. (YES, I own a Fusion)

Peace,
Rhino
__________________
Old Feedback
$$Andrew1944$$ is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump