Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-15-2006, 07:39 PM #22
Jckdarippr

I had no idea there were so many Fusion nay-sayers...makes me sad...then angry.

FEEDBACK
Old 12-15-2006, 09:33 PM #23
jrhummel

fusion works much better than the PMR in cold weather. MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better. Only Much better in warm weather.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:28 PM #24
noober333 (Banned)
Is a Wizard

wait so from an unbiased person, which is better?

fusion or pmr?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:39 PM #25
N4de kiLLer

N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
N4de kiLLer plays in the APPA D4 division
See, you cant get that sort of a question on PBnation, What i say is for you to go get a Fusion, but what i recomend you doing is going out and Feeling, shooting the gun. Your either going to like a plastic/ mold (PMR) or aluminum (Fusion). Or the way a spoolie shoots or a ram shoots. All personal preference.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:32 AM #26
pbackplayer3737

wow i love how everyone who bashes the fusion knows nothing about it...if u think 2.5 pounds is heavy then you are a *****. if i do recal the one person who made fun of its weight was shooting a 2k2. i traded my 2k2 for it and this is like half the weight. people need to shut up about the plastic guns(PMR) and when u think about it the invert is way to complex...i cant wait to see a guy dive and then land hard on his front grip of his mini and destroy the board...or a guy with a mini have reg problems. i love how all the noobs on this forum hate on good guns...seriously get a life and stop bashing

Rockin the Red and Black
06 CYBORG

And yes i AM the original ninja
Originally posted by Intenseimage"Dont be a fool, wrap your tool"
Old 12-16-2006, 12:24 PM #27
Walker The Pink
GO find your own NEMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbackplayer3737 View Post
wow i love how everyone who bashes the fusion knows nothing about it...if u think 2.5 pounds is heavy then you are a *****. if i do recal the one person who made fun of its weight was shooting a 2k2. i traded my 2k2 for it and this is like half the weight. people need to shut up about the plastic guns(PMR) and when u think about it the invert is way to complex...i cant wait to see a guy dive and then land hard on his front grip of his mini and destroy the board...or a guy with a mini have reg problems. i love how all the noobs on this forum hate on good guns...seriously get a life and stop bashing
Well said, except Arstron said almost the same thing.

Go FUSION
Originally said by SpEeD ShOoTeR:Vietcong are everywhere, watch you back, your house, and for holes in your yard, they will pop out and mow your face in. They are stealthy and like to spray and prey, so keep all animals in the house.
Mid-West Mafia #86 1/2 F/Missouri
TEAM KILLJOY
PMR
Show-Me Killers #13
Old 12-17-2006, 07:42 PM #28
F-Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2paintall View Post
what are u talking about yes that is a shocker sigh and your wrong i held one and it almost broke my arm it was so heavy

then your built like a stick haha sticky sticky stick
Old 12-19-2006, 09:01 PM #29
wombizle

I have an unbiased opnion. I said **** it, and I bought my friends shocker sft. I have used both, and I like the fusion better than the pmr.

out of the box, the fusion needs no ups, mabe a barrel. the pmr (IMO) needs a different feedneck, trigger, asa, barrel, and mabe a aluminum rear cap, becasue the plastic one might strip.

I personally love the trigger on the fusion, the optical thing is amazing. The pmr will be better in the long run, but you need to put lots of $ in ups, to make it to a useable point, just like an ion. The fusion is also less o ring dependant, and feels better, but is heavier, but 2.5 lbs is not heavy.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:04 PM #30
N4de kiLLer

N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
N4de kiLLer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
N4de kiLLer plays in the APPA D4 division
Its not all that heavy, I think a stock shocker and the fusion are both tied in the weight department when i held them both at the shop. But when I held the fusion with a full setup it balanced so good compared to a shocker.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:20 PM #31
ownage312
Hi There!

Get what you feel like getting. It's not the marker that makes the player good, since it's 1 shot 1 kill, and if you always get that one shot, you can be using the crappiest marker ever.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 AM #32
dumberkid06
GATproducts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage312 View Post
Get what you feel like getting. It's not the marker that makes the player good, since it's 1 shot 1 kill, and if you always get that one shot, you can be using the crappiest marker ever.
qft
Old 12-20-2006, 12:03 PM #33
guitarguydude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage312 View Post
uh it may be one hit to kill theoretically, but when you got an ego going 25 balls per second to a stock class brass eagle blade in free play, the kids iwth the blade would have to have about 100 times more skill than the kid with the ego. THe better teh gun, the more it evens out the players, i could be moer skilled using an ion than a kid with an ego i na fire fight, but he could still shoot me to kingdom come cause he has an ego and ih aven an ion

Team D.E.S.

Play Hard, Pray Harder
Old 12-20-2006, 01:51 PM #34
Skyhighatrist
You say that I didnt try.

As for plastic frame haters, they arent that bad. ****, my 68 mag was a beast of a marker in its own way and had a plastic frame, never ever had a problem. I personally dont care for the PMR and am probably going to pick up a fusion aside from all the haters. If you dont like a particular marker then dont even open your mouth to talk mad **** unless you have hit rock bottom with it personally.

Back Into Paintball Fund [$0.00]
Old 12-20-2006, 02:13 PM #35
fds (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguydude View Post
uh it may be one hit to kill theoretically, but when you got an ego going 25 balls per second to a stock class brass eagle blade in free play, the kids iwth the blade would have to have about 100 times more skill than the kid with the ego. THe better teh gun, the more it evens out the players, i could be moer skilled using an ion than a kid with an ego i na fire fight, but he could still shoot me to kingdom come cause he has an ego and ih aven an ion
Just because your gun is going faster then someones gun thats not going as fast dosn't mean your going to get them out. Its all skill. THe only time speed really helps you is off the break then its harder to dodge, but you could still do a ollie lang ninja dive over it, so imo speed dosn't matter, all about skill.

And back on the subject what ever feels the best to you is the gun you should get. I personaly don't like the feel of holding plastic, but thats just me.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 AM #36
Hitokiri_1
Pump,it does a body good.

has been a member for 10 years
I've held a Fusion and to be honest I wasn't very impressed with its build quality. As I have not yet actually had a chance to shoot one, I can not say to any degree how well it actually performs. It was a good lucking gun, to me at least. Just didn't seem like it was manufactured all that well.

Urban Camo VSC Phantom.

Black SC Phantom FS http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post71571972
Old 12-21-2006, 12:31 PM #37
WDPking07
&lt;3

WDPking07 is playing at Living Legends III
WDPking07 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4de kiLLer View Post
What are you talking about, if thats the shocker sign in your sig, the fusion is just about the same weight maybe less.

I dont even own one but i held one and it was very light for $350 that wasnt plastic.
fusions almost broke my arm
i would no i have an angel they a r way to heavy
Old 12-21-2006, 12:38 PM #38
I.B.C4life (Banned)
:santahat4nonworkingava:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDPking07 View Post
so you are saying a fusion is heavy, how old are you, 12. the only "heavy" guns are dm3's, imp's, and pimp's. those arent even heavy if u play a game at a time, but if you do snapping practice the pimp starts to get heavy. but a fusion hell no. if so you really need to do some basic workout.

im not pro fusion either, i dont like the trigger frame, to much space for my likeing, but i havent had a chance to shoot a pmr, i dont like the design, "boost foward" and the ion is "blow foward" and the bolts are the same. if i got one for free, then i would shoot it, but no way i would pay for a pmr, the anno looks so much worse compared to a pm5/6/7
Old 12-21-2006, 12:41 PM #39
fds (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.B.C4life View Post
so you are saying a fusion is heavy, how old are you, 12. the only "heavy" guns are dm3's, imp's, and pimp's. those arent even heavy if u play a game at a time, but if you do snapping practice the pimp starts to get heavy. but a fusion hell no. if so you really need to do some basic workout.

im not pro fusion either, i dont like the trigger frame, to much space for my likeing, but i havent had a chance to shoot a pmr, i dont like the design, "boost foward" and the ion is "blow foward" and the bolts are the same. if i got one for free, then i would shoot it, but no way i would pay for a pmr, the anno looks so much worse compared to a pm5/6/7
qft
Old 12-21-2006, 01:15 PM #40
Arstron
fusionowners.org

Quote:
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:16 PM #41
jrhummel

Quote:
that funny, i have an 05 speed and its quite a bit heavier than the fusion. I'm pretty sure you've never held one.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 PM #42
Arstron
fusionowners.org

Perhaps his fusion had a scuba attached to it?
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.