im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrap View Post
Thanks thats what I was looking for.

Much appreciated.
no problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingkiller09 View Post
Can somebody do a legend verses remains/interceptor. Since they have the same board.
well the the remains is just a milled out interceptor really so im gonna base every thing off the remains. they are both insanely light and tiny which is good, both are fast ( same board ), both get very good efficiency ( legend is better tho ) and that about it. the legend is much easier to maintain which makes for a more reliable marker. the legend is also cheaper and is backed by amazing CS, but then again so is Alien, Jack Rice is one of the nicest guys ever ( he fixed my sandals at tampa ) but i say legend FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Kill View Post
legend vs. XSV DM3
yeah DM3 pwns
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
"Originally posted by Ego Amor EGO: Hey I'm sorry, but you have an ion. So in reality, you must have some sort of learning disorder? Do you need your helmet?s"
the_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2006, 05:36 PM #44
lord poptart

legend vs. 2k5 timmys
lord poptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:08 PM #45
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord poptart View Post
legend vs. 2k5 timmys
well i already did legend vs. 2k6 timmy so if the legend beats the pants off a 2k6 ( and they do ) they it would likely own a 2k5
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
"Originally posted by Ego Amor EGO: Hey I'm sorry, but you have an ion. So in reality, you must have some sort of learning disorder? Do you need your helmet?s"
Old 12-30-2006, 02:19 PM #46
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
legend vs onyx (and if it really matters, the marq7 model).

im gonna go out on a limb by saying that both get great efficency, and the the onyx, imo, looks better than the legend (though the legend looks better than most guns, it's beauty lies in it's simplicity). the legend is obviously cheaper. what i want to know is A) which is lighter, and B) which is easier to maintain.
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:25 PM #47
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy51 View Post
legend vs onyx (and if it really matters, the marq7 model).

im gonna go out on a limb by saying that both get great efficency, and the the onyx, imo, looks better than the legend (though the legend looks better than most guns, it's beauty lies in it's simplicity). the legend is obviously cheaper. what i want to know is A) which is lighter, and B) which is easier to maintain.
A. Legend
B. Legend
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-01-2007, 01:41 PM #48
vikingkiller09

I am between a legend and an Angel 1
Old 01-01-2007, 01:48 PM #49
Legend...or...Quest?

get an A1
Legend...or...Quest? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:21 PM #50
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend...or...Quest? View Post
get an A1
id get a legend, its a better deal
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-01-2007, 08:42 PM #51
mugwhumper

Ego vs Legend - I own both

Hey,

Just want to add my comments since I own and compete with both markers. I have an 06 SL66 Ego, and an 06 Legend I bought as a backup after handling one at the NPPL event in Boston last year. They are both really quick and accurate, very similar feel. I had a problem with a broken QEV on the Ego, and Planet Eclipse were great about fixing it for me. I had a problem with my bolt pin popping upon the Legend, and Glen at Infinity was great about sending me a replacement bolt. So both markers are well supported. Is the Ego worth twice the price of the Legend? That's a personal preference. I find my Ego is a little smoother, a little gentler on paint, and so it is still my primary marker. I have used my Legend in competition and would not hesitate to do so again. Both are excellent markers.
mugwhumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:20 PM #52
vikingkiller09

thanks guys i think i'll get a legend. i like the a1 but its almost twice the price and i have to buy it with my own money.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:40 PM #53
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwhumper View Post
Hey,

Just want to add my comments since I own and compete with both markers. I have an 06 SL66 Ego, and an 06 Legend I bought as a backup after handling one at the NPPL event in Boston last year. They are both really quick and accurate, very similar feel. I had a problem with a broken QEV on the Ego, and Planet Eclipse were great about fixing it for me. I had a problem with my bolt pin popping upon the Legend, and Glen at Infinity was great about sending me a replacement bolt. So both markers are well supported. Is the Ego worth twice the price of the Legend? That's a personal preference. I find my Ego is a little smoother, a little gentler on paint, and so it is still my primary marker. I have used my Legend in competition and would not hesitate to do so again. Both are excellent markers.
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-01-2007, 09:57 PM #54
InHuman
Action Hero

Can someone do a Freestyle V7 (specifically ND FS7) vs. a Legend. I held a legend at my local shop and really like the feel of it, and how light it is, but my friend keeps telling me to get a NDFS7. I read the comparison on the FS8, but the FS7 has a different bolt kit and some other differences.

And another quick question, how well does the Legend balance with a Halo and 68ci tank?

"Originally posted by ORomero: InHuman ftw!"
"Originally posted by raehl: One ball per second is fast enough to shoot people. You just have to, you know, aim and hit them, instead of pointing your gun in a direction and waiting for them to run through it."
InHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:09 PM #55
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Can someone do a Freestyle V7 (specifically ND FS7) vs. a Legend. I held a legend at my local shop and really like the feel of it, and how light it is, but my friend keeps telling me to get a NDFS7. I read the comparison on the FS8, but the FS7 has a different bolt kit and some other differences.

And another quick question, how well does the Legend balance with a Halo and 68ci tank?
the FS8 is just a better FS7, so everything in that review will be more watered down the the FS side of the arguement. simply put, the legend>FS8, FS8>NDFS7, sooooo legend>NDFS7
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-01-2007, 10:18 PM #56
dave_21z

how fast is the legend like bps nd how many modes does it *** wit?
dave_21z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:24 PM #57
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_21z View Post
how fast is the legend like bps nd how many modes does it *** wit?
as fast as you can go

and it comes with NPPL PSP NXL and simulation ( i think thats it )
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-01-2007, 10:36 PM #58
ShoOtxKilLxWin
YEEWOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend View Post
dm6 vs legend

the dm series is a set a amazing guns with out a doubt, and is also a giant black hole designed to suck your money all the way down the drain. a dm4 will perform the same as a dm5 which will perform the same as a dm6 which will *GASP* perform the same as the dm7. all dye has done is make it smaller/lighter and market it for crazy prices, and with a handfull of o-rings to lube rather frequently i dont really think that that will be much fun. the legend is just as small/light as a dm6/7, AND it will shoot just as fast, destroys it in the efficiency field and only has 1 oring that needs to be lubed. and im not even gonna play the price card cause so far this beating has been rather harsh. as much as i bash these gun i will not deny that they are great guns, i personally owned a dm5 for awhile and loved it to death but after playing with a legend it just doesnt compare
AMEN
ShoOtxKilLxWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:50 PM #59
dave_21z

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend View Post
as fast as you can go

and it comes with NPPL PSP NXL and simulation ( i think thats it )
kk thanx
dave_21z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:59 PM #60
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoOtxKilLxWin View Post
AMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_21z View Post
kk thanx
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-03-2007, 11:37 PM #61
bansheedrag

hk legend vs angel one

I have an a1 and just wanted some opinions because im thinking of selling the a1 and getting one.
bansheedrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 PM #62
the_legend
im my own gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheedrag View Post
hk legend vs angel one

I have an a1 and just wanted some opinions because im thinking of selling the a1 and getting one.
HK legend for sure
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
Old 01-07-2007, 10:18 PM #63
B2ker
Awaiting Email Confirmation

07 ego

Ego 7 weight vs. Infintiy legend weight

which one is lighter
B2ker is offline   Reply With Quote