Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2013, 12:00 PM #1
ilikegunz

Several problems and confusions. Calling all legend owners and gurus!

Ok so I just got a legend. Owner says it is the reflashed "V2" WAS board.......My gun keeps skipping shots too as in, when eyes are on and shooting paint it will dry fire in between paint being shot......... so things need to change

When I reset the entire board back to stock settings by holding down the trigger for 6 seconds, the settings it goes to (which must be stock for this board since they're resetting) are as follows.

In conclusion I have no idea which board this is, this is all very confusing to me and one thing seems to contradict another. Allow me to explain

Solid red becomes "10 flashes"
Solid green becomes "10 flashes"
Solid orange becomes "3 flashes"
Fast-flashing red becomes "10 flashes"
Fast-flashing green becomes "15 flashes"
Fast-flashing orange becomes "20 flashes"
Alternating orange and green becomes "one flash"

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2458769

The guy who created this thread rigt here says that the following describe the reflashed Tadao WAS board..... he says:

boot up sequence:
green-good battery
orange-low battery
red-dead battery

solid red-empty breech
solid green-ball in breech
blinking green-eye malfunction
blinking red-eyes off

push power button momentarily while on to turn eyes off

hold in trigger for 1/2 second to initiate a 'force shot' while eyes are on

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ According to HIS listed settings and actions of a reflashed V2 board, my gnu apparently has an eye malfunction........ as when I turn it on, and have the eyes on, it is not solid green, it is a slowly blinking green UNTIL something goes into the feedneck.........then it flashes green extremely fast.........wouldn't that mean that my eyes are fine, since if they were malfunctioning in the first place, why would the LED change with something blocking the eyes (ball in the breech) if it was already malfunctioning?............. this alone makes me believe I do not have a V2 board (since it seems my eyes are working)...

HE ALSO DESCRIBE BELOW

solid green-debounce
solid red-dwell
solid orange-bip delay

flashing green-amb
flashing red-fire mode
flashing orange-max rof

alternating green/red-abs (MY board doesnt have red/green flashing)
alternating orange/red-cycle percentage filter (Mine doesn't have this either)
alternating orange/green-ramp start

Because he is describing a reflashed v2 was board, and my gun does NOT do some of the things he describes, how can MINE be a v2 WAS board??????....................................... .................................................. ............

In the stick of the Legends,

A guy says that the setting for the UNFLASHED WAS BOARD ARE AS FOLLOWS

Solid red = dwell (and stock setting is 10 flashes)...(mine is same here)
Solid green = debounce (and stock setting is 10 flashes)...(mine is same here)
Solid orange = Eye mode (stock setting is 3 flashes)..(Mine is same here)
Flickering red = Ball in place delay (stock setting is 3 flashes)..(mine is TEN HERE!!!!)
Flickering Green = MROF cap (stock setting is 20 flashes)..... (Mine is FIFTEEN here!!!!!)
Flickering Orange = Eye power (stock setting is 20 flashes)...(mine is same here)
Alternating orange and green = firing mode (stock setting is 1 flash)....... (mine is same here)

.................................................. ...................................

So, as you can see, when I reset my board, I have listed the settings they become/which value each color LED light becomes after I reset my board.

However, according to the thread near the top of this thread that I provided a link for, it seems I do not have a WAS v2 board)

and according to the "UNFLASHED WAS BOARD MANUAL" in the sticky, The stock settings for even THAT come out to be different apparently, than the stock settings MY board has when I reset it..........Please guys help me. this is extremely frustrating and I have an event saturday. PLEASE HELP!!!!

(I gues the firt step to solving why my gun is skipping shots is to find out which board I even have... then after that, I can try setting it up in order for that to change...please, again, help) BY THE WAY WHEN I TURN ON MY LEGEND WITH EYES ON, it flashes green about twice every second...........if this was a reflashed WAS board according to all of the stuff listed above, wouldn't that be an eye malfunction??).... my gosh.... it seems that my board contradicts the reflashed v2 board AND the unflashed was board)................... it is as if I have some sort of mystery board.

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the field at all times. Failure to cooperate with these instructions may result in injury,death, or worse, ejection from the field."

Last edited by ilikegunz : 06-12-2013 at 12:06 PM.
ilikegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 AM #2
frankdatank

frankdatank works for a Paintball manufacturer
frankdatank is playing at Living Legends III
frankdatank is playing at Living Legends V
frankdatank supports Pev's Paintball
It sounds like you have a stock WAS board...the board will flash slowly when the breech is empty, and rapidly when a ball is loaded.

Infinity Legend tournament tech

NPPL/PSP certified referee
frankdatank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:51 PM #3
OLPB18

OLPB18 is attending Decay of Nations VII
OLPB18 supports DLX Technology
OLPB18 supports Empire
Which eye mode is the w.a.s board set to? I recommend eye mode 2 if you're using a capped rof but if you run uncapped eye mode 3