PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2015, 08:42 PM #1
FNG

FNG plays in the APPA D4 division
Impulse Opinions *reliability*

Hello, I am currently playing for an empire all in team and am looking for a good back up to my squish 2.0 just incase she goes down on me like she often does. As far as the impulse is concerned will it be good to just gas and go in any temperature/conditions? Also how are they on high end tournament paint?
FNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2015, 08:46 PM #2
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I have had no issues with mine, it has been as durable as my ego in all regards... Actually better battery life so maybe better technically.

I have not had any paint breakage issues, the most brittle I have put through her is regular evil, but it was fresh and weather was mid 50s so still pretty good. Some other markers were busting paint all over.
VSC Green/Silver Washed Phantom
Palmers Brass N' Wood 1K Blazer
Twister Ion Pump
Saved for Twister Sniper coming soon!
"I Fight YOU!!! Pew Pew!"
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:52 PM #3
Ahura_Mazda

I have a vanquish 1.5 that I leave tuned to play indoors and during warm weather. When I feel inclined to venture out into the cold I always grab my impulse or axe and they perform superbly. Never had breakage problems and have never had to mess with he FSDO options.
Ahura_Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:53 PM #4
FNG

FNG plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPumpPlayer View Post
I have had no issues with mine, it has been as durable as my ego in all regards... Actually better battery life so maybe better technically.

I have not had any paint breakage issues, the most brittle I have put through her is regular evil, but it was fresh and weather was mid 50s so still pretty good. Some other markers were busting paint all over.
Ok, just looking for something reliable to fall back on. Im used to my geo3 which didnt break paint one time an entire season.
FNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:54 PM #5
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
Mine has been 100% rock solid. They're simple markers that are built right and shoot and feel great.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote