PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-13-2006, 08:30 AM #1
daghost

Upgrading gun recomendations

I Have been looking into buying a new gun for a long time about 2 years I have a tippmann a-5 extremly reliable but not as accurate as I would like it to be nor as fast I have been reading alot about the alien remains and I know some guys that have ego's I was just wondering it looks like pretty much the same setup as the egos except the bolt and valve and the price what do you guys recomend how reliable is the alien and how accurate is it reallly is it bad on paint or can it shoot the brittle stuff no problem?
8,10,12 J&J Edge elite kit
ricochet r-5
Opsgear g36 stock
polished internals
pure energy 88/45 w/lpk
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2006, 10:56 AM #2
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
Just for future reference, punctuation will make your sentences easier to read.

They are actually quite different than egos. They have a much larger trigger guard, and isn't nearly as long, since they use a different ram design. The remains is the same weight of the sl66 ego. The price of the remains is much much more affordable than egos. Some guns have kinks to start with, but Jack, as well as everyone at AlienPB, worked hard to fix these problems. Though they have been busy recently, alien customer service is top notch in my book.

On the accuracy bit, I believe the bolt changes the trajectory. That is what changes the accuracy. Imagine less of a circular shape, more of a vertical oval ( Think O as normal trajectory, the sweep does this () ) The sweep system works well, but it works the best with high grade paint, such as all star or nightmare.
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 12-13-2006, 04:30 PM #3
McPoison (Banned)

they are sweet guns. forget the go, these are really that much better than egos. my team is probably going to be switching from mostly egos and protos to aliens because they are simply better guns. i say go for it.