PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-07-2001, 02:11 PM #85
SCM

SCM is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
<<You're funny. Again, for the last time "A properly tuned and maintained Angel does not have shoot down nor does it chop paint unless there is a problem with other variables i.e. bad loader or airsystem". If you do not subscribe to this theory then so be it. Get over yourself. >>

I can tell that this guy really can't shoot over 7-8 a sec. Or he just never plays.

It is either one or the other for anyone that says they have never chopped a ball.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2001, 02:13 PM #86
pi.moon

Annual Supporting Member
pi.moon works for a Paintball manufacturer
In the profound words of Mike, whom I believe said it best, "Jeezus I didn't believe people could be so dumb...it's not even funny anymore, I try to take things in stride, but this is beyond me..."

Let's get down to the "meat and potatoes" of the subject:

1. Does Professional Paintball guarantee this mod not to chop any paintballs?
2. If it is guaranteed not to chop any paintballs, will there be a "if not completely satisfied your money back guarantee"?
3. If the motorloader's cannot feed over 11-12 bps and the Angel's rate of fired can be capped, then why is this mod needed?
4. Does Joey M have a fetish for taped up men?

~Properly tuned
Old 09-07-2001, 02:17 PM #87
joeymdz

hay.... has anyone tried the NEW grilled stuffed burrito at Taco Bell lately... hummm hummm good!

J
O
E
y
Salem, OR 97303
www.bonebrakeusa.com
Old 09-07-2001, 02:19 PM #88
joeymdz

only you Robert......... lol

you bastard!

JOEy
Salem, OR 97303
www.bonebrakeusa.com
Old 09-07-2001, 02:50 PM #89
Malice
Re: To those who have this mod, or to Ethan

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyingBalls
Is the lower pressure enough to always pinch? 65 psi on the ram? Can you stick your finger in there to stop the bolt or not? I was able to do this with my old autococker and am curious as to what extent this mod will relieve the chopping ability of a stock Angel.

Matt
I have the mod so I will answer for you.

1. Yes it does pinch the balls instead of breaking them. I tested it with the hopper off to be sure.
2. Yes you can put your finger in there to stop the bolt.
3. Hope this helps.

Old 09-07-2001, 03:11 PM #90
pi.moon

Annual Supporting Member
Do not take this the wrong way but I can stick my finger in my Angel and stop the bolt, does this mean it is working correctly? I believe someone posted that it was impossible to do this. Amazingly enough I still have all my fingers.

~Robert
Old 09-07-2001, 03:21 PM #91
joeymdz

Hay Robert.... i thought you learned your lesson NOT to stick your fingers into holes again. you remember that incident you had in Tijuana last year.

HAHAaaaa..... ( i gotta bust ya, your my homie!)

JOEy
Salem, OR 97303
www.bonebrakeusa.com
Old 09-07-2001, 06:17 PM #92
pi.moon

Annual Supporting Member
You promised not to tell.
Old 09-07-2001, 07:05 PM #93
GODandFriends

yeah sure you can hold the bolt and stop it before it starts but if you try to stop it when its already in motion it hurts like hell I know I have done it on accident.

Malice means have it bounce back when it is already in motion and not have it smash your finger.
Old 09-07-2001, 07:55 PM #94
AdrenaLCD222
Game.....Blouses

The motion of the bolt is so quick, how are you supposed to determine? Also, the bolt will always bounce back, what the hell else is it supposed to do?, stay pressed against your finger?

I do know plenty of people who can shoot 12-16 BPS with their viewloaders and not chop paint. I don't get it, just because 2 or 3 of you can't achieve high rates of fire with your angel, via you don't shoot fast enough, or your loader doesn't feed the way you want it to. You have to bash other people's statements. Seems like "small penis" syndrom to me.

But on another note. Robert has been maintaining and tuning angels for a while and treats his markers like they are his children. You've never seen someone pledge their gun... heh.

What good is going to do you by argueing with him because he has achieved something you haven't with the same marker you possess? Also, when did this mod have to do with how well your loader works?

You guys just kill me sometimes. SCM & Timebomb. You guys do not know everything! Get off the soap box for just one minute.

P.S. I have no problems getting 12 BPS on my angel with no breaks. Must be those magical fairies that I bought from this guy named Peter, Peter Pan.

Late!
Old 09-07-2001, 08:13 PM #95
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
It must be the SF bay area air...because the So Cal'ers know what's happening, why don't you?

You have a hopper that feeds 12bps, yet miraculously you're shooting 13-15 via the #'s on your LCD...haven't I already told you that those numbers aren't REAL?

What more does it take? For me to go up there and show you or what? Jeezus, there's 2 way's you're going to be shooting that fast, either a warpfeed (short duration of time) or a HALO (does 16bps consistently on a mag).

Come on guys, stop thinking you have something to prove, and stop thinking you're the best tech in the world, because if you were I'm sure WDP would be flying you to all of the events to help, but you aren't, so why not stop running your mouth like you are.

Mike
Old 09-07-2001, 08:18 PM #96
Organized[Kaos]
Team Organized Kaos

I don't know, the revy gods must like me, but once I must have layed out about a 70 round string at 13-14 bps..it was the end of a walk on game, and I didn't feel like bringing home less than half a hopper, so I just railed on it, figured I'd have to clean it anyway..
Model 98
14" Carbon Fiber, Full Boar RC/RVA

PT Enforcer Pistol
I love this thing..shoots better than a 98

Stingray II
anybody want it?
Old 09-07-2001, 08:27 PM #97
pi.moon

Annual Supporting Member
I work 5-6 events a year for WDP. Whats your point? Come by and see me at the WDP booth when you are at the World Cup displaying your skills. I will be glad to service your Angel. I will even stick my finger in a stock LCD for you.
Old 09-07-2001, 08:49 PM #98
SCM

SCM is a founding member
<<P.S. I have no problems getting 12 BPS on my angel with no breaks. Must be those magical fairies that I bought from this guy named Peter, Peter Pan.
>>

If you are going to post your ROF then post the shot counter you used. Explain why you would bring it onto a field, when you play.
If you can't then stop making up your ROF.

I shoot 2000 balls a sec. If you say I can't then it is just because you can't. See it is easy to make up crap.

Last edited by SCM : 09-07-2001 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-07-2001, 08:54 PM #99
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
Nitroducky, the counter for ROF on the angel works like I said previously:

Quote:
So say you pull 3 times in 15ms, that means you'ld be pulling 20bps sustained if you could hold it...and that's what the Angel outputs.
Do you not understand that? It's quite simple I think, you pull the trigger 3 times in 15milliseconds, you divide that 15 by 100 (100 milliseconds in 1 second) then multiply that # times the amount of pulls to tell you how fast you're shooting. That is what the Angel counter does. It doesn't think in terms of, "you pulled 5 times in 1 second so that is ROF=5 BPS."

What's this about starting flames? I ask a question and now it's a flame? Or maybe it's a flame because you can't answer it? Sorry if the manner in which I conduct myself offends you, I don't get complaints, so I must be doing something right.

CoolAngelTech's rebuttles are nothing more then sarcastic remarks with no bearing. He isn't answering my question, and that's all I want.

Let me stress this:

With paint, and a revolution, I would like a sound file of a consistent 13-15BPS, and once I get said sound file, I will reverse all my statements, and believe every word of it. Untill then, I will remain my negative self and not believe what you are saying.

Sound good?

Mike
Old 09-07-2001, 08:55 PM #100
gastric
Trusted seller! BUY! BUY!

gastric is a Supporting Member
Will you PLEASE go start your own thread because you're RUINING this one.

Thank you.
Old 09-07-2001, 09:04 PM #101
Organized[Kaos]
Team Organized Kaos

Quote:
Originally posted by NitroDucky

I'm also curious as to why the numbers on the angels aren't real and how a mag can shoot 16bps and you know that it's shooting 16bps because the loader says so. I'm going to find a halo and see if both tell the same bps, if they're different, then which number is correct?
what the hell are you talking about, the numbers on the angel couldn't be more accurate
Model 98
14" Carbon Fiber, Full Boar RC/RVA

PT Enforcer Pistol
I love this thing..shoots better than a 98

Stingray II
anybody want it?
Old 09-07-2001, 09:33 PM #102
wolverine

wolverine is a Supporting Member
wolverine is a founding member
wolverine supports our troops
wolverine has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally posted by AdrenaLCD222
But on another note. Robert has been maintaining and tuning angels for a while and treats his markers like they are his children. You've never seen someone pledge their gun... heh.
I've never seen anyone pledge their children before either I have considered hosing off my son before but not my Angel.
Old 09-07-2001, 09:51 PM #103
SCM

SCM is a founding member
<<what the hell are you talking about, the numbers on the angel couldn't be more accurate>>

People that have tested it using a shot counter say it isn't accurate. Some are badly inaccurate.

1 thing it also does it counts everytime you pull the trigger. That isn't now many times it fired. If you pull the trigger before it is ready to shoot it ignores it.
Old 09-07-2001, 10:48 PM #104
pi.moon

Annual Supporting Member
It is all semantics. Yes, the LCD shows an average. I can shoot the Angel fairly fast; I generally do not out shoot the loader, which translates, to my loader keeping up with my ROF. My LCD’s are capped at 15bps; I do not have a problem reaching that on any of my guns. This is based on the read out of the LCD and yes I do know it is an average. My point still remains the same; I do not believe the mod will make a difference on a properly tuned Angel. It has even been stated that if the gun does not stay maintained the mod would not work as well. I do not chop paint and if you feel this is a lie then that is your prerogative. As for me traveling and working for WDP, I do. I generally enjoy meeting new people so please stop by the WDP booth and introduce yourselves. Here is a question for you, if you are driving in your automobile and the speedometer shows you were doing 100 mph but you only actually traveled a distance 25 miles does this mean you were never going 100 mph?

~Robert

Last edited by pi.moon : 09-08-2001 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2001, 11:37 PM #105
NitroDucky
Banned

No, I get what timebomb is saying, but he just really mistated it. Saying that they aren't real numbers. He could've explained how ROF is calculated.

I also just deleted all my posts because now I feel like a moron. Due to my stupidity, I didn't get the point until now . Sorry timebomb.

Last edited by NitroDucky : 09-07-2001 at 11:40 PM.