PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2007, 05:30 AM #85
eclipse baller #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty McBeverage View Post
^QFT and besides, that metrosexual stuff is the cancer that's killing paintball. We'd be well served to have it gone, IMO.
i agree get rid of it
eclipse baller #15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:45 PM #86
ProtoBaller420

ProtoBaller420 is a Supporting Member
I Only Roll Lexus

Not Relex's
ProtoBaller420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:44 PM #87
yomama
Get it on.......

has been a member for 10 years
wow
Old 12-21-2007, 02:17 PM #88
ProtoBaller420

ProtoBaller420 is a Supporting Member
lol../...
ProtoBaller420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 PM #89
xsh0t
fo sho'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballguru92 View Post
how is a watch fake?
Seriously.

Damnit I want me a folex so I can show to the hoes when I go out. Oh well I guess the hoes wont be seeing my folex .

feedback
xsh0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:15 AM #90
V1NNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh0t View Post
Seriously.

Damnit I want me a folex so I can show to the hoes when I go out. Oh well I guess the hoes wont be seeing my folex .
You can spend anywhere from like $20 to $500 on a fake Rolex or equivalent. There are some good sites that tell you how to spot a fake Rolex with pictures and detailed descriptions.

Im not sure if its been said in the thread already, but high-end watch companies like Tag Heuer, Rolex, Breitling, and others blatantly say not to buy any of "their watches" from the internet. Many of them are fake, and none of the "stores" are authorized to sell those watches; only jewelry stores can sell them where your warentee and/or purchase will be recognized by the company.
If youre interested in buying any watches from any company like the ones I stated above, go to the companies website and find a licensed retailer.

With most of these real watches you dont really have a need to send it back to the company, Ive had my Tag Heuer Aquaracer for a good time now (I rarely take it off) and I havent had any problems or issues ever. There is no battery too Ive seen some really crappy fake watches as well as some extremely nice fake watches. Bottom line: Buy a real one from a real jewelry store. (unless you dont want to spend $1k+)

Last edited by V1NNY : 01-09-2008 at 02:17 AM.
V1NNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:42 AM #91
MXguy

when did paintballers turn into a big group of whiney fake *****s..... first off why do you wanna sport a fake watch in the first place?? So every female can see how cheap you are... Like someone said keep that **** in the fleamarket.....
MXguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:10 PM #92
Xtrememanruler
Black Sheep Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXguy View Post
when did paintballers turn into a big group of whiney fake *****s..... first off why do you wanna sport a fake watch in the first place?? So every female can see how cheap you are... Like someone said keep that **** in the fleamarket.....
Some people don't know they are fake. They want to sport off those watches to prove they have class and style or how they want other people to see them. Its not that hard to understand why PBNation is doing this and they are perfectly right.
Xtrememanruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:14 PM #93
greenperson
i like turtles!

lol how about roleks?
Old 02-07-2008, 08:34 PM #94
Caprario35

jim,
Caprario35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:01 AM #95
Strick3n
the pwnerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPRO19 View Post
What I seriously dont understand is PBNation will prohibit the sale of a rolex watch but they dont do anything about people selling items that include FAKE gucci, LV, burberry, D&G, and other designer brands' fabrics. Are you guys seriously going to wait until Gucci, Lv, burberry, ect email you and tell you to stop?

^amazing point^
Strick3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:04 AM #96
Ozone2
Phantom Owner

To tell if a rolex is fake or not is if it tick's it is fake. A real rolex's second hand moves evenly without ticking. Hope it makes sense lol
Ozone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:17 AM #97
colombiano333.3

^^ exactly what he said.
iv'e noticed that too.
i saw some guy with a supposed "rolex" and it was ticking i was lmao.
colombiano333.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:22 PM #98
ZcArAzYbAlLa1
no team->:'(

most of the fakes have gotten really good, the stuff in Chi town in LA is good as hell!! the second hand pretty much rolls smooth, and its also got the self winding thing internaly, it's pretty elaborate ****
ZcArAzYbAlLa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:11 PM #99
Topazbullet
Don't hate. Dominate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone2 View Post
To tell if a rolex is fake or not is if it tick's it is fake. A real rolex's second hand moves evenly without ticking. Hope it makes sense lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by colombiano333.3 View Post
^^ exactly what he said.
iv'e noticed that too.
i saw some guy with a supposed "rolex" and it was ticking i was lmao.
Quartz Rolexes have been produced, and most fakes nowadays are automatic. The only really reliable ways to tell are the absence of a triplock crow, the caseback, the magnification of the date if present, and the detailing of the hands compared to legitimate models. Chances are if a legit is being sold, they will provide as much documentation and/or evidence you request.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:00 PM #100
ruajon
Are my balls on ur face..

why would u even want a fake one.
ruajon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:00 AM #101
Nero9171
gh^m@fn7

Nero9171 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nero9171 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruajon View Post
why would u even want a fake one.
Someone who doesnt have the money to buy a real Rolex, but still wants to act like they do. Thats why
Old 03-17-2008, 05:43 PM #102
acifreak

nice
acifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:21 AM #103
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff

Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBoxing View Post
Thats weird I wonder how they found out it seems like a paintball forum is the last place they would look.
i know, kind of scarry
Rob66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:05 AM #104
kawgomoo

rolex doesnt want ANYONE but there authorized dealers selling there crap. keeps the prices high and resale high. the harder it is to get the more elite of a status they retain. you dont really think a watch is worth 20k do ya, or 5k? i dont care if it was made out of moon rock, its 3 ounces of metal... trying to keep that money in there pocket.

point being rolex has a team of people that do nothing but bust peoples balls that are found selling there goods. they dont care if its real or fake. they just say its fake and put the burden of proof on you. because truth be told they dont want anyone selling there goods except those who retail directly through them.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:56 AM #105
Topazbullet
Don't hate. Dominate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgomoo View Post
rolex doesnt want ANYONE but there authorized dealers selling there crap. keeps the prices high and resale high. the harder it is to get the more elite of a status they retain. you dont really think a watch is worth 20k do ya, or 5k? i dont care if it was made out of moon rock, its 3 ounces of metal... trying to keep that money in there pocket.

point being rolex has a team of people that do nothing but bust peoples balls that are found selling there goods. they dont care if its real or fake. they just say its fake and put the burden of proof on you. because truth be told they dont want anyone selling there goods except those who retail directly through them.
Gold's at over $900 an oz, and since their movements are all in-house designed and built, they can charge whatever the hell they want.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.