PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-12-2009, 05:27 PM #1
wikked1.8

fields near Bellevue

So I looked in the locator, but it has obviously not been updated. What's the nearest field to Bellevue?
wikked1.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM #2
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
What type of field and games are you looking for? If recball is your thing, most folks on the east side had to DBS outdoor in Snohomish, though I hear that there is something new and small now over in your neck of the woods. Don't know details though.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:55 PM #3
wikked1.8

where?

So where is this new and small place near me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
What type of field and games are you looking for? If recball is your thing, most folks on the east side had to DBS outdoor in Snohomish, though I hear that there is something new and small now over in your neck of the woods. Don't know details though.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:03 PM #4
brentsoffey
Wear Sunscreen

brentsoffey supports Cereal Killerz 2
brentsoffey donated to help Peyton Trent
brentsoffey supports Bob Gurnsey
brentsoffey plays in the APPA D5 division
Are you into speedball or woodsball? A local guy has games out in the woods in Sammamish most Sundays. I can put you in touch w/ him if you'd like. The best/closest speedball around is in Everett @ DBS, though. I live in Bellevue.

Music is the only sensual pleasure without vice.
brentsoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:49 PM #5
Blatant Lies (Banned)

Pretty much, you will not find a normal organized field anywhere in King County. Combination of things, but the local fields are now in Snohomish and Pierce counties. Places like DBS (In Everett, indoor, and Snohomish, outdoor), ForestFire are in Snohomish county. Splat Attack, Operation Paintball, KC Crusaders, and Danger Zone are all down in Pierce county. There are others, such as Ganggreens field up near Lake Stevens, and so on. I have heard of an outlaw field out in West Seattle somewhere.
Blatant Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM #6
wikked1.8

woodsball

I'm more into woodsball. I've been to DBS in Snohomish. My cousins boyfriend goes there almost every weekend, its pretty cool, just wanna try different places. I think I talked to the guy up in Sammammish already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentsoffey View Post
Are you into speedball or woodsball? A local guy has games out in the woods in Sammamish most Sundays. I can put you in touch w/ him if you'd like. The best/closest speedball around is in Everett @ DBS, though. I live in Bellevue.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 AM #7
Nickorus

Nickorus donated to help Peyton Trent
I live in Issaquah, and the closest place for woods is like Forest fire..... But for speedball definatly DBS in everett
Old 07-13-2009, 12:46 AM #8
Nomahsib

Annual Supporting Member
Nomahsib is an NCPA player
Nomahsib plays in the APPA D4 division
Nomahsib is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Nomahsib is Legendary
Nomahsib is Boss
Nomahsib supports DLX Technology
Your best bets for speedball are DBS indoor or Splat Attack while Forestfire or DBS outdoor for woods/recball. This is only based on distances. I happen to live on Mercer Island so I am pretty much in the same boat as you.

Nomahsib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:00 AM #9
Nickorus

We all live in the worst spots for paintball xD Especially since I can't drive..... The only nice thing is that Splatt Atackk and DBS are just about equal distances away
Old 07-13-2009, 01:18 AM #10
Nomahsib

Annual Supporting Member
Nomahsib is Legendary
Nomahsib is Boss
Nick, if you ever want to carpool let me know. I just have to wait for my next paycheck to play again

Old 07-13-2009, 01:20 AM #11
Nickorus

Maybe sometime, what days do you normally play?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:04 PM #12
wikked1.8

shops?

How about shops near Bellevue? Is there anything relatively close? Just looking for somewhere to fill up compressed air and buy supplies.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:11 PM #13
Nickorus

Again, closest place is DBS in everett as far as I know... Which they have a pro shop on broadway (The main street, hard to miss it) Which sells anything you will need and has paint for sale, and the field just like 5 minutes away in a warehouse by the trainstation will fill up your air

Edit: THe field also sells paint xD haha
Old 07-14-2009, 09:51 PM #14
Nomahsib

Annual Supporting Member
Nomahsib is Legendary
Nomahsib is Boss
There used to be a small DBS shop in Kenmore. I think it closed down as the last few times I have driven by it has not been open. Other than that, you're stuck with DBS proshop on Broadway (great shop), their indoor field, or Splat Attack outdoor.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:11 AM #15
gspin2k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikked1.8 View Post
So I looked in the locator, but it has obviously not been updated. What's the nearest field to Bellevue?

I live in Bellevue too. These are my fields of choice:

DBS Indoor in Everett - It's close to where I work, it's a good speedball field with new bunkers, good pricing, and good refs. Also it's indoor, so year-round paintball no problem. Runs in 3 hour sessions so don't expect a full day of paintball, but the 3 hour session is usually enough when you're playing speedball. The field is also small, and can get crowded on weekends and thursdays.

KC Crusaders - Outdoor field, I like their walk on field a lot. Good pricing, NICE x-ball field when it's running. Friendly staff. Good during nice weather.

Operation Paintball - Outdoor field, their speedball field is kind of crap IMO. Their bunkers deflate fast, and the field is all gravel...so slide and dive with caution. Their walk on fields are great cus there are 4-5 you can play on with different scenarios. So there's a lot of variety. Pricing is good at $60/case when it includes two admissions with it. However the price stays the same if you need more paint so the price can be expensive in the end depending how you shoot. The staff IMHO is just not as good as the other fields.

Anyway these are my top 3, they have their good and bads about them.

~G
gspin2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:18 AM #16
Matromony

A few of us play in a forest near my house in Renton. it has some good bases, a nice little creek. a little small but would be perfect for a 6v6 or so. If you want to come down we play most wednesdays.

Let me know.
Matromony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:04 PM #17
Nickland21
Gobigpaintball.net

Nickland21 is a Supporting Member
Nickland21 donated to help Peyton Trent
Nickland21 supports Bob Gurnsey
Nickland21 supports our troops
http://www.skinnyjoespaintball.com/
Becuase its located in Arlington its a bit of a drive, but we have lots of players come up from the bellevue/redmond area. Field fee is $25 with fills up to 4500, and your welcome to bring your own paint. Send me a pm if you have any questions.
Nickland21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:39 AM #18
nuch 5

If you like woodsball a few guys in Sammamish run a woodsball field, super cheap to play and its probably like 20 minutes from you. Just pm me for details. Splat also has a proshop in Kent.