I know there is the ASM giveaway and im not sure if it is related or not, but what happened to the first giveaway mentioned in the email from invert after filling out the form on their site way back when it was fist brought public?
This is the email I recieved from "InvertInfo@invertpaintball.com" on October 18th after filling out their website form :
Thank you for visiting Invertpaintball.com. The following "Mini-facts"
may be of interest to you:
* Weighing in at 1.99 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and
regulator) the Invert Mini might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic
* Outstanding velocity consistency
* Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard
* Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy
* Clamping feed-neck
* "Cocker" threaded barrel
* No hoses to crimp or break
* Initial production colors will be a polished finish in Black, Red or
* One year limited warranty standard
* MSRP $449.95
* Available through your local Retailer in time for Christmas
To show our appreciation for the fact that you have taken the time to
fill out the inquiry information; when the first production Mini's
arrive, we will select five names from all inquiries received and send the
lucky winners a Mini at no charge. Be sure to visit
www.myspace.com/invertpaintball to see some new photos of the Mini and read the latest
Discuss. Or Explain.