PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-06-2006, 03:11 PM #1
cph
I AM CANADIAN

about the invert mini????????

i was lookin at this thing and i have to say it looks sweet.has anyone ever tried this yet?what was it like,did it have kick,how fast,was it efficent and was it consistent,what kinda of firing modes (like semi,auto,burst,ramping),is this just a hunka truble???? i know this isn't out but at oc they let people try it
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2006, 03:26 PM #2
thedauntlessone

http://www.anythingxtreme.com/Invert...7466C1065.aspx

use google
Old 11-06-2006, 04:11 PM #3
wasssup
GO CLEMSON and WAKE!!!

it not available yet
Old 11-06-2006, 06:09 PM #4
earmeat
AsYlUmX

it was at NPPL OC, a limited supply was bought.

Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM #5
fds (Banned)

the only thing i would be hesitant about the miny is how it feels in you hand other then that it seems pretty cool. there pre ordering them about all major pb sites.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:19 PM #6
snowbass75
Shoot Kill Die

snowbass75 plays in the APPA D3 division
i think it looks like crap, and after watching the video it doesnt seem very impressive, even if it does have ramping semi auto is what really counts
Old 11-07-2006, 02:18 AM #7
rjs21

Annual Supporting Member
rjs21 donated to help Peyton Trent
rjs21 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
It didn't shoot like crap ... it was pretty fast in semi auto .. and consistent. Shoots just as fast as the NXT Shocker .. front grip is uncomfortable to most people, but I liked it a lot to be honest .. he let me take the poppet out and it is poppet attached to the bolt and air flow in between them ... It will blow out the Proto Rail guaranteed ...

RISK IT CLOTHING
Old 11-08-2006, 01:28 PM #8
n0ad87

has been a member for 10 years
I was at cup today and was only able to hold one....they said that they werent comin out until mid dec. and would be 450$ so i wasnt very happy....and then i also went to check out the pmr and they didnt have any of those either....was not a good day for me....lol
Old 11-08-2006, 10:50 PM #9
JUJU
Eat it BEEOTCHES

Annual Supporting Member
JUJU is a founding member
JUJU plays in the PSP
JUJU plays in the APPA D4 division
JUJU supports Empire
whoever said you could buy one at NPPL is full of it they didn't sell any there. Also I've still been told begin of December so far but it could change.

Contact me on deals for the new Vanquish or Impulse

KW Factory & RIOT Paintball Team

KW Paintball Field Owner
www.kwpaintball.com
Old 11-15-2006, 01:33 AM #10
dm1baller
pbjunky

Thumbs up

ya,nppl oc.Its fast and very accurate,consistent and no kick at all!I have two pre-orderd. red/black
Old 11-15-2006, 07:38 PM #11
Freddie123

I held one at the World Cup and it was light, comfterable, and sleek. I say buy one they look like a good deal.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:31 PM #12
FunkinGonuts

They have made a few of them yet they won't sell them or let anyone shoot them....something is up with these boys ...
Old 11-15-2006, 08:34 PM #13
noXidX
nein

wasn't impressed with the vid...not buying one.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:26 AM #14
SlyEquipment (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earmeat View Post
it was at NPPL OC, a limited supply was bought.

umm...no. i was there and asked about that. none were bieng sold there. they brought demos and let you shoot them
Old 11-16-2006, 12:27 AM #15
n0ad87

they let people shoot them at cup.....my friend shot one....he says he wants one when they come out so he must have been impressed.....ill stick with my pmr though
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 AM #16
SlyEquipment (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkinGonuts View Post
They have made a few of them yet they won't sell them or let anyone shoot them....something is up with these boys ...
twat. its selected release. they release it so people will buy for xmas. and we got to shoot em at nppl oc. what are you smoking, and where can i get some?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:19 PM #17
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
thoughts..

Saw a few vids. Doesn't seem all that fast really.....fast enough but if you like to really rip I think you'll be disappointed. Ya it's small and light but it looks like it may be a bit top heavy because of that. Not sure. Huge flaw internally connecting the eyes to the main board. Every time you want to clean your eyes you have to take the board out? That's terrible. Not to mention if your eyes burn out you have to replace the whole board. Ya ya it has a warranty but that takes time. I'd rather have a spare set of eyes I can drop in on demand. Not sure how easy it is to take apart.....they don't mention much about that curiously. Efficiency is like an ion with ups.......so nothing gained there. So far all it has going for it is the preorder price and the size.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
Old 11-16-2006, 07:12 PM #18
nightmare741

the standard website is
www.invertpaintball.com
but any major site will sell it
Old 11-21-2006, 10:38 AM #19
Asian282
AzN Sensation

Asian282 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Asian282 is attending Decay of Nations VI
yea whoever said they were selling them at NPPL was wrong...last major event....(PSP-wise) WC orlando, i offered the guy $500 straight up cash he was like sorry boss...company would fire me on spot...but i did get to shoot one...it was nice, then i asked if he could toss it into semi...and it was freakin awesome...havnt preordered,....waiting for mad feedback...so dude that preordered 2 gimme some feedback on ur 2 coz i really want one ....(feedback=maintenance, durability, etc.) Hold and feel btw are nice...god its so small!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:48 AM #20
manike
WWW.SIMONIZED.COM

manike is a Mega Moderator
manike is a Supporting Member
manike works for a Paintball manufacturer
manike supports Bob Gurnsey
manike supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
Huge flaw internally connecting the eyes to the main board. Every time you want to clean your eyes you have to take the board out? That's terrible. Not to mention if your eyes burn out you have to replace the whole board.
Eyes don't burn out. That is phenomenally rare. Eye harnesses and wires break. This gun doesn't have eye wire harnesses.

To clean the eyes you can simply remove the hopper and swipe them with a finger tip. The breech is specially designed so they can be cleaned easily, and actually so they really don't get dirty easily.

If you need or want to swap the sensor board out that isn't too hard either. The gun comes apart very easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
I'd rather have a spare set of eyes I can drop in on demand. Not sure how easy it is to take apart.....they don't mention much about that curiously.
It's very easy to take apart. That's been mentioned many times, and talked about on the video. Remove one screw and the whole bolt system slides out the back of the gun, remove another and the whole grip frame system slides off.

Remove screws from the manifold plate and you can get to the sensor board which just slides out.

The solenoid can be changed in about a minute and a half, it's a quick disconnect system. The wire unplugs, you spin the solenoid 3 times, it's off. Twist another one on, reconnect plug. You're done?

Any other imaginary problems you want to come up with?
Old 11-22-2006, 12:49 PM #21
moo_moo_face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkinGonuts View Post
so your telling me that as soon as a company even completes a prototype they need to sell them immediatly, without even testing?
or am i missing your point?
silver inver mini #001266
black reloader B
70/4500 crossfire stubby

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post21989856
^^^^feedback^^^^

spread the word on mayonaise nationwide