PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-05-2006, 04:52 PM #1
MOTORHEAD

Has my mini been shipped to me?

So i ordered a Mini off eBay from Barbs Paintball, and today i got 3 e-mails one from Paypal, 1 for Barbs Paintball, and one from UPS. The payapl one said that they had printed a shipping label for my package and had shipped it, the one from barbs said that they had shipped the package via UPS, and the UPS e-mail said that my package had been shipped and it weighed 4 pounds, even a delivery date and all that other fun stuff. Have they shipped me my mini even though it is not even out yet? they did say they would be the first company to get them, but alot of compainies have been saying that.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:59 PM #2
joetheman
Atheist in Disguise

Whoa...that is weird. But I doubt it's shipped. But how would the UPS know the weight and delivery time? I'm confused.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:00 PM #3
pbmagnet4

...awaiting explanation...
Old 12-05-2006, 05:04 PM #4
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Call 'em up.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:05 PM #5
suprtpr

suprtpr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTORHEAD View Post
So i ordered a Mini off eBay from Barbs Paintball, and today i got 3 e-mails one from Paypal, 1 for Barbs Paintball, and one from UPS. The payapl one said that they had printed a shipping label for my package and had shipped it, the one from barbs said that they had shipped the package via UPS, and the UPS e-mail said that my package had been shipped and it weighed 4 pounds, even a delivery date and all that other fun stuff. Have they shipped me my mini even though it is not even out yet? they did say they would be the first company to get them, but alot of compainies have been saying that.
Barb uses PayPal to ship all the items that she sells on Ebay. This creates a tracking number automaticaly. This just gives Barb a printout to stick to the package when it is ready to ship. I believe the tracking number that you got probaly says "Billing Information Received" "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details". This doesn't mean that it is on it's way to you, it just means that Barb has received your cleared payment and has the UPS sticker ready to stick on the box when she gets it. After she gets your Mini in, she will ship it out to you and the UPS tracking number will let you know when it ships, just keep checking back on the UPS tracking webpage.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:15 PM #6
vdubdriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTORHEAD View Post
Sounds to me like they shipped it. UPS doesn't send out an email telling you it's been shipped unless they have have scanned a package and have it in hand. I worked for UPS this summer so I'd know. So either it's a really heavy box or there's something inside .
Old 12-05-2006, 05:21 PM #7
SadPanda7 (Banned)
DoDgY! ⌐_⌐

u got 1337 h4x3D!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:26 PM #8
MOTORHEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadPanda7 View Post
u got 1337 h4x3D!
I don't think so, barbs seems like a legitimate business
Old 12-05-2006, 05:29 PM #9
joetheman
Atheist in Disguise

That's where I buy most of my stuff, actually. They are legit. I also thought the UPS didn't e-mail til it was scanned. Im still trying to figure out this post
Old 12-05-2006, 05:31 PM #10
SadPanda7 (Banned)
DoDgY! ⌐_⌐

is a smiley to denote sarcasm.... i was joking. they probably did send it to u, you lucky son of a B
Old 12-05-2006, 05:31 PM #11
MOTORHEAD

Auctally i dont think it has been shipped from what suprtpr said, it the email UPS sent me (titled: UPS Ship Notification) it said:

This message was sent to you at the request of A.N.S. XTREME to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact A.N.S. XTREME directly.

So. I then clicked on the tracking link and it says,

Type: Package
Shipped To: my city, WI
Shipped or Billed on: 12/05/2006
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 4.00 Lbs
Old 12-05-2006, 05:32 PM #12
SadPanda7 (Banned)
DoDgY! ⌐_⌐

that means its not coming to u now, itll come soon
Old 12-05-2006, 05:32 PM #13
suprtpr

suprtpr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubdriver View Post
Sounds to me like they shipped it. UPS doesn't send out an email telling you it's been shipped unless they have have scanned a package and have it in hand. I worked for UPS this summer so I'd know. So either it's a really heavy box or there's something inside .
I wish that was true, but if you go online to UPS.com and "create a shipment" you put in your address,the address that you are shipping to and the size and weight of the package.....and as soon as you pay the item is assigned a tracking number, you then stick the printout with the info on the package and either drop it off at the UPS shipping center, or arrange for UPS to come by and pick it up.

If MOTORHEAD would recheck his tracking number I am pretty sure that it will say "Billing Information Received" "Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details"
Old 12-05-2006, 05:41 PM #14
MOTORHEAD

^^^ Ya thats what it says, but why would they tell me the Scheduled Delivery Date is going to be 6 days from now on the 11th?
Old 12-05-2006, 05:46 PM #15
MOTORHEAD

I also just got a e-mail from Barbs saying that my item was shipped and i should recieve it shortly. Hmm... I am confused
Old 12-05-2006, 05:49 PM #16
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

Well we'll see in a few days.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:49 PM #17
icdbko32
its black not ninja!!!

weird, i really hoped they did ship out though but i doubt it, who knows they could of sent u a display model though tha they had?

haha damn, as i was writing this i received a message from actionvillage which is where i usually order my stuff from and i thought i was getting my mini shipped to but then i remembered i ordered it from a different company, keep us updated if you get it or not.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:50 PM #18
Jbush09
I dont QUIT,I take BREAKS

your getting a mini^^buddy
Old 12-05-2006, 05:51 PM #19
MOTORHEAD

That would be pretty sweet to get it on the 11th
Old 12-05-2006, 05:52 PM #20
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

actionvillage still says the mini is on backorder. I am going to keep checking back.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:57 PM #21
3DD13

i hope it has, that way you can make a real nice review and take pics of the internals, and make videos of each firing mode.
Mini Militia Major #14