PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2007, 09:10 AM #1051
Nulex04 (Banned)
† Christ Krew †

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcool View Post
The Minor idea was actually a joke on my part. I made a joke about our tryout pickups being called ZS minor, everyone laughed, and then somehow it stuck. Either way, there will be modifications to the rosters, because the ZS minor thing was supposed to be just for the stinger tourney. There will be more info soon.
Justin's right on that part, it was created for the Stinger tournament as a trial period to see how you guys would play together. Well the result was well expected so we will be discussing this fairly soon, as we don't want to divide the team unless it involves George Lang...... cuz he's a little *****.
Then we can start doing tournaments with our core amongest the team and work with our zombie child more.

PSP Chicago Open 2007 – Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Center – June 20th-24th
I will also be calling Dustin today to discuss a field sponsorship, also we all need to have a massive discussion about PSP Chicago. We should all start saving for the entry fee if we do want to play (and the sponsorship goes through with Dustin). It will be $180 for each of us (5 Man) and I suggest we should have 1 person suited up incase we need a back up man or someone gets kicked out or just needs a game to relax chill out.
Also PSP Id cards will be $30 before and $40 at the day of....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2007, 10:13 AM #1052
direwolf2587

If u guys do go and play chicago i will be pod ***** a stuff like that for u guys. i was planing on going to watch this year anyways.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM #1053
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

The thing about being a pod ***** is that you need to be on their roster to be in their staging area. Which then you would be ranked D4 in the APPA system.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 AM #1054
Nulex04 (Banned)
† Christ Krew †

Quote:
Originally Posted by strostro View Post
The thing about being a pod ***** is that you need to be on their roster to be in their staging area. Which then you would be ranked D4 in the APPA system.
Thats no biggie. You'll be added as 'Staff' under ZS.... and being ranked D4 aint nothing bad. Execpt when Dynasty askes me to play for 'em
Old 04-17-2007, 11:05 AM #1055
Rush69
True player

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulex04 View Post

PSP Chicago Open 2007 – Bolingbrook Recreation & Aquatic Center – June 20th-24th
I will also be calling Dustin today to discuss a field sponsorship, also we all need to have a massive discussion about PSP Chicago. We should all start saving for the entry fee if we do want to play (and the sponsorship goes through with Dustin). It will be $180 for each of us (5 Man) and I suggest we should have 1 person suited up incase we need a back up man or someone gets kicked out or just needs a game to relax chill out.
where are you guys going to be staying?

If you want I can call you in an asskicking
Old 04-17-2007, 11:48 AM #1056
Blackrain7557
Most negative person ever

Blackrain7557 supports Team VICIOUS
Blackrain7557 is for the Gunfight
Blackrain7557 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulex04 View Post
Justin's right on that part, it was created for the Stinger tournament as a trial period to see how you guys would play together. Well the result was well expected so we will be discussing this fairly soon, as we don't want to divide the team unless it involves George Lang...... cuz he's a little *****.
Then we can start doing tournaments with our core amongest the team and work with our zombie child more.

first of all that tourney rocked

second...i cant make chicago

third of all ollie said i could take his place on ironmen
Old 04-17-2007, 11:50 AM #1057
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Quote:
The Minor idea was actually a joke on my part. I made a joke about our tryout pickups being called ZS minor, everyone laughed, and then somehow it stuck. Either way, there will be modifications to the rosters, because the ZS minor thing was supposed to be just for the stinger tourney. There will be more info soon.
the minor part was to see how well you all could come together and you all stepped it up. if it seems like we are being redundant and saying everything over and over again its just that we want to be clear saying that you are on the team but we need to see how you all could play as a team.

i haven't talked with the other gentlemen about this yet, but plans for 3-man tourneys might be ZS and ZS minor. just because it's what you all have played with so far. as we have with each other.

please be assured that the ZS "core" and "minor" does not imply that we are better than you or a higher rank. soon enough during practice and stuff we can start interchanging core and minor people to get their team work and trust up to par.be patient with us as we do more 3-man (and 5-man) and we get more organized.

note that i do not like the names core and minor. it creates segeration and two identities within the team. we mow faces as a single team. we lose as a team.

Last edited by Arcane2600 : 04-17-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:54 AM #1058
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

i like making lists.

PSP - Chicago
Preston
Paul
Justin
Andrew
Ryan
Paul?
Jake?

maybe zach fosse or eric arnig?

any possible way to get any envy guys for coaches?

Last edited by Arcane2600 : 04-17-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:18 PM #1059
Blackrain7557

any word on the movies from the tourney?

and i have a funny idea for the two pics of A. me with that gog hit, and B. the one of me on my knees....thats really funny actually
Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 PM #1060
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane2600 View Post
please be assured that the ZS "core" and "minor" does not imply that we are better than you or a higher rank. soon enough during practice and stuff we can start interchanging core and minor people to get their team work and trust up to par.be patient with us as we do 3-mans and we get more organized.
Also note that the idea of the Tryouts was to find people to fill out our 5 man roster, so we should be looking for bigger practices and tourneys soon.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 04-17-2007, 12:36 PM #1061
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Quote:
Also note that the idea of the Tryouts was to find people to fill out our 5 man roster, so we should be looking for bigger practices and tourneys soon.
yeah i had meant to put 5 but for some reason i said 3. hopefully all of this will clear it all up. besides 5-mans are better. next practice i feel like it will be on drills and what not.

i'm going to make a ZS tourney schedule later in word and i'll through it up here for you all.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:00 PM #1062
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Zombie Squad Midwest *****es

Not staged, Photography by Jeff Blank

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 04-17-2007, 01:36 PM #1063
fuzzynutzipper

fuzzynutzipper supports Cereal Killerz 2
fuzzynutzipper owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
fuzzynutzipper is an NCPA player
fuzzynutzipper plays in the APPA D5 division
dear guys,

If you guys go out to stinger again, and want another person to shoot in the face, let me know... you know I'm good for it... besides that whole never have a working gun thing.

birthday money ftw.

Love,

Erik

PS Any hajnys in or around the Milwaukee area on Saturday April 21st, feel free to come join me down on water street getting wasted.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=956702
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 PM #1064
NoMercyPball
"Cheaters live Longer"

i can't go to chitown im goign to mexico with my family but i will be watching for the first 2 or 3 days of chicago. I want to know about the zingers tournament me and jake will do it but who would be the third guy?? wheres the vids and pics from stinger? i want to see myself with my +10 aggpoints for the bandana, i know ZS core and minor are equal and one team but i would like to challenge a 3v3 me teddy and jake vs 3 people from ZS to see how we hold up. let me know

Trust
53/0
Old 04-17-2007, 03:22 PM #1065
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMercyPball View Post
i can't go to chitown im goign to mexico with my family but i will be watching for the first 2 or 3 days of chicago. I want to know about the zingers tournament me and jake will do it but who would be the third guy?? wheres the vids and pics from stinger? i want to see myself with my +10 aggpoints for the bandana, i know ZS core and minor are equal and one team but i would like to challenge a 3v3 me teddy and jake vs 3 people from ZS to see how we hold up. let me know

mexico? mother of god...... well do you happen to have exact dates yet? because i think D4 plays friday and saturday of the event. well for the zingers tourney you can have teddy and/or ryan.

oh i'd love to do the core vs minor. please.

if not not i'd settle for a 1v1.

hajnys were born in a 2v1 situation. +22 agg pts for us.
and we eat babies.

how does everybody feel about ordering official ZS shirts?
i'm probably going to get a long sleeve black plain shirt (cuz they don't make ZS long sleeve ones idk why) and beatifuy it with the logo.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:40 PM #1066
shocktechSHOCKER262

yeah i leave on fri and have to be home thursday um, i think since we did one with teddy and did good with him we could do it again with him if ryan doesnt care, um i know a place that will do shirts i can just make the template and have her put it on the shirts
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or the ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next five hours.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:42 PM #1067
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Damn it feels good to be a (MW) gangsta

We might have to set up a few team practices at stinger so we can get working with a 5 man gameplan. For Zingers if we cant get another to go with Jake and Paul, ill gladly play with them, but im not so sure id wanna play against the trips in the championship. We might have to have a gentlemens showdown at the end

And im liking the idea of getting some long-sleeves and doing the ZS logo ourselves, cuz id like to have one as a jersey.

Pics are done on demand, Vids are going up as of this post

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9

Last edited by jcool : 04-17-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:54 PM #1068
shocktechSHOCKER262

nice good stuff justin
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or the ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next five hours.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:59 PM #1069
Arcane2600 (Banned)
MSOE Raider

Quote:
Damn it feels good to be a (MW) gangsta

We might have to set up a few team practices at stinger so we can get working with a 5 man gameplan. For Zingers if we cant get another to go with Jake and Paul, ill gladly play with them, but im not so sure id wanna play against the trips in the championship. We might have to have a gentlemens showdown at the end

And im liking the idea of getting some long-sleeves and doing the ZS logo ourselves, cuz id like to have one as a jersey.

Pics are done on demand, Vids are going up as of this post
thuggish ruggish.

well ryan wants to come for sure though. i'm trying to see if each ZS roster should just have four people. unless insomnia is going we could send ryan with them. skeet skeet.

well i would imagine the core team is a thumbs up. preston and i are going for sure. paul do you work?

i would imagine that we go up their saturday to see jason and kill things. then drive up there early. anybody with a credit card want to secure our spot at zingers meow?

MINOR: would you all mind ryan on the team? cuz he is on the minor team techincally. us MSOE kids were on spring break and he wasn't even in wisconsin at the time
Old 04-17-2007, 04:05 PM #1070
Trevor "Wook"
Conform Militia

I have no idea if we'll be there. I don't think I can make it now that I think about it. I'll check. I would just put ryan on the minor team. Like Resz said, we're doing a lot of practice as of lately with Massacre, so I'm not too sure.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:40 PM #1071
Blackrain7557

im gonna try to personalize my jersey soon, and im getting a ZS t-shirt...if Longsleeves are a requirment im down with that.

but ill prolly do Blackrain on the back of my jersey and if at all possible i can get ZS put on also...

and ill take andrew in a 1v1...i was just about to suggest a practice sometime, preferably before the 29th...cause i got a case of paint in pods from that tourney left...