PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2007, 03:07 PM #43
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

has been a member for 10 years
I wouldnt call it coaching unless im on the field screaming positions as loud as i can.

It would be nice to see everyone there, whether they play or not. They will most likely do open play afterwards.

As for the Tuesday at BFG, that was for Envy. The only reason i mentioned it, was because at the time, i didnt know about our plans for Stinger. I had already agreed to drive Paul to BFG before i knew about stinger.

i think the league is BYOP. Atleast thats what one of the guys there told us. Either way, it would be nice to get the chance for some consistant play.

I dont need to buy a halo, but i guess now i need another speed feed

Bring Ryan so he can pay me :nododgy:

If your talking about the Eclipse bags, mine never came either.

Make sure Steve and Eddie (i think) are going to stinger, i want to meet these guys, and we need to get the team practicing together, because from the looks of it, even MSOE is gonna give us a hard time.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2007, 05:56 PM #44
Nulex04 (Banned)

Yea jake you can catch me on AIM @: Nulex04
Old 01-12-2007, 12:28 AM #45
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

stingers was rough

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9

Last edited by jcool : 01-12-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:43 AM #46
Nulex04 (Banned)

Ok Justin, I can understand some of your anger. But you have to understand a few things first:
Stinger is the best team in the state of Wisconsin. They placed 10th in D2 or D3 last year in PSP season. So I don't execpt many of the NCPA teams to be that good, but still its great practice. And if everytime we loose a game in paintball and you get upset and want to quite, then maybe you should reconsider our team.

But an NCPA team is MUCH harder to maintain than any other team Justin, because we all have school-lack of money and sponsors. I think this is really easy for you to say Justin that the NCPA team won't last, because I don't really think you know much work goes into planning a college team with budgets-funding-request for more fundings-fighting with the school as they downsize your budget every year. So yes it is going to be difficult, but we are atleast making an effort in the right direction for this sport and the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. So I'm going to aplogize to you that we haven't our team together for years as we should, but I'm not going to flake out on the team because we don't win every single day we play. Thats not what I'm about atleast. I love this sport. I love shooting people in the googles and watch them walk off the field. Thats why I play this sport (not a game), not to win everything (even though thats what drives us all)-sometimes ya just gotta pick your head back up.

Also Justin we don't have a field close by where we can practice often enough as an NCPA team, so that will make things difficult. Not to mention its hard when EVERYONE (minus you) on our team works and has crazy conflicting schedules to get meetings and practices together.
In reference to you comment about flaking out of practices: I HAD to work tonight so I couldn't come-as YOU couldn't come to our team meeting yesterday. I was lucky enough to get off 2 weeks off of work for Christmas break, so I'm not exactly in their good graces to ask for more time off. Also some of us HAVE to have a job to play paintball, we just don't have a big ole amount of money saved up.

Also if anything we should be LUCKY enough to practice with Stinger Factory, their an amazing team that we all can learn lots from. Also they play paintball 4 days a week, how can we even compare to them Justin? When we've been winning BFG tournaments all the time and you expect us to win against Stinger? They are both very different grade of teams.

Lastly, NCPA is probably even more difficult because we don't have a large selection of players and people wanting to join our team. We HAVE to use what we have, even if that means helping other players (I know what a team)....

PS. If you are having doubts about the team I think it would be whom of you not to discuss this on Pbnation, as it already gives us a bad name with all this bickering constantly occuring.

We also need to negoigate our sponsorship with Rogue Outfitters again, because Ric felt our sponsoship was being abused while not having the best interest of his company in mind; as our team as well.

To JUSTIN Directly:
Please do NOT take out your anger on Ryan and personal vedettas with him out on this team disscussion board. That is between you and him: he is not on this team. Please conduct that on Facebook.
-Also I'm guessing that some of this is coming from the conflict your brother and CC, again thats between you too not the team. So please try to keep that apart.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:26 PM #47
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

we'll discuss it later, because you obviously read my post without actually analyzing what i wrote before you blew up. Ill explain it later.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-12-2007, 05:56 PM #48
zombiefreak04 (Banned)

hey guys, sunday night at pauls we are having a ZS meeting so everyone please make sure your there. check out the picture half way down the thread. enjoy!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post29390535
Old 01-12-2007, 06:02 PM #49
Nulex04 (Banned)

Ollie?!?!?!?!!?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:33 PM #50
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Got my 2k2 in the mail today I swear the ghost of Ollie Lang lives in this gun, its way too fast. Might be trading both the timmies for a brand new D2 at the reball place in madison this weekend.

I was gonna wait till monday to come up, but i think ill come up early so i can get to the meeting.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 01-13-2007, 01:13 PM #51
Arcane2600 (Banned)

you guys should webcam the meeting for me. and take notes.

i'll send you guys the MSOE practice schedule if you guys ever want to do a ZS/UW-GB/MSOE practice at either stingers or the siege. cuz we'll be going to the siege almost like every sunday before the NCPA event.

sorry justin. but there is no ghost of ollie lang. i stabbed him in the ear and stole his skillz. i'll be the new NXL team by myself.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:44 PM #52
Nulex04 (Banned)

Flava Flav?!?!?

skeet... skeet...
Old 01-14-2007, 02:04 AM #53
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

strostro supports Team VICIOUS
Justin, i think you should give me your timmy. it mowed faces last night! sooo fast....

Black and Tan Ego11

Dye i4 sale

Full Barrel Kit!
Old 01-14-2007, 11:59 AM #54
Need4Speed1299

If you guys have any questions about leagues and tournaments...

strosto(Jake Stroman) and 7ds are doing Leagues

My team (no name yet, possibley BFG Factory) are doing tournaments for the rest of this year.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:09 PM #55
Nulex04 (Banned)

meeting At 2030: My Place.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:17 PM #56
Arcane2600 (Banned)

hey gents.

i sent out an e-mail for possible practice times for ZS/MSOE/UW-GB
Old 01-14-2007, 08:18 PM #57
zombiefreak04 (Banned)

meeting? OMFG! lol, been stated in post 48
Old 01-14-2007, 10:43 PM #58
Nulex04 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiefreak04 View Post
meeting? OMFG! lol, been stated in post 48
Uggo
Old 01-15-2007, 03:44 PM #59
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Preston you still want me to put your Timmy up on nation?

BTW, i like the practice shcedule Andrew sent out. But the 2 dates in January dont look good for me. But everything in February is open.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9

Last edited by jcool : 01-15-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:34 PM #60
controlled_chaos05

so i hear that zombie squad is going to be at seige on the 27th helping out. I hope that you guys can give us a few pointers before hand to get our A-game on. you guys at the 50.

<("-"<)<("-")>(>"-")>
Old 01-16-2007, 10:39 PM #61
Nulex04 (Banned)

Zombie back left.... Get him out.....
Old 01-16-2007, 11:22 PM #62
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

strostro supports Team VICIOUS
Do leagues...

I'll make you cookies!

Black and Tan Ego11

Dye i4 sale

Full Barrel Kit!
Old 01-16-2007, 11:23 PM #63
controlled_chaos05

wrap back left. wrap back left. move up, move up.

<("-"<)<("-")>(>"-")>